>trump openly thinks medical should happen
>supportive of the states rights to legalize
>states also legalizing it on the east cost now

trump should legalize weed.

the left would be so confused

This

Kek

A challenger has appeared.

I've only tried weed a couple times but it made me very anxious and jittery and gave me serious, longlasting dissociation. I guess that means I had sativa? Should I even bother trying again with the other kind? The dissociation lasted months, if not years.

Yes

>authoritarian as fuck president
nah, not yet

>trump should legalize weed.

Agree. If it is bad it is i the same ways as alcohol but less damaging in terms of public disorder and violence.

Time for it to be legal and taxed.

why did he pick Sessions then if he wants medical legal?
Sessions hates weed

>implying Trump would dare challenge Big Pharma

I wouldn't bet on it

Hey, is that yours? Do you have a full pic of it? I think I have the same one but blue perc

>I've only tried weed a couple times but it made me very anxious and jittery and gave me serious, longlasting dissociation.

It being legal and whether people should smoke it are two different matters.

Alcohol is legal. It does not mean that people should drink it everyday or everyone will enjoy drinking it. However it is taxe and that brigs revenue to pay or some of the collateral damage caused by it being legal.

Weed should be legal for this reason. If people smoke it every day for 20 years and wind up psychotic then we can have nice shiny new mental hospitals to put them in and also eliminate a raft of criminal infrastructure built around its current distribution.

>tfw dream gangster life of selling weed and fucking bitches gets threathened every day

You sound like the type of person that gets really high.
I am the same way, but I enjoy the feels.

I can smoke and still function on the outside.
Inside I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, and yes
those feels last as long as memories which can be forever.

I don't smoke so much anymore because the weed they have
nowadays is like LSD to me.

Sessions isn't gonna do shit about it

>tfw weedman isn't actually legalizing weed and keeps wanting to delay it.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
the only thing i might have found good about the cuckman being in office and he's cucking us about it.

FUCK OFF. I want off

Ironically I've turned to dissociatives as my drug of choice since last year. Maybe give it a shot.

I initially assumed that I would get the same longlasting effects as I did from weed but it's pretty fucking bonkers to actually feel it fade off. Also it quells anxiety instead of fueling it.

It may be the year of substantially less veterans killing themselves due to medicinal cannabis and MDMA.

What dissociative do you recommend:
Ketamine, PCP, diphenhydramine, dextromethorphan, DMT, or salvia?

I like party drugs, so I have experience with shrooms and LSD. Since my weed tolerance
is nil I get way-too-high to be comfortable even after taking a single puff

I will smoke opium at a party, I have a naturally high opiate tolerance

I did dmt a couple times, it was really cool and the euphoria afterwards made me feel like I could take on the day with a clear head, open mind, and a smile on my face

Go down the to dollar store and get some robogels. It's the perfect place to start. 225mg should be a good first time with zero tolerance. Effects change with different doses so play around with it for a few weeks. My favorites were at 300mg and 450mg. Best taken in bed, light out and music on, especially as you're first experimenting. But one of the other cool things for me is how immersive it makes tv and videogames. Then you've also got delsym which is the same but more stimulating and long lasting. There's a lot to explore with dxm.

Ketamine is typically crowned the king of dissociatives but I always had trouble getting a hold of it. You can order RCs off the clearnet like deschloroketamine and 3-meo-pcp which are both incredible.

I wouldn't say dissociatives are well suited to parties but if you were to take it that way delsym (dxm polistirex) and 3-meo-pcp are the way to go. Deschloroketamine, ketamine and dxm hbr are more suited for visionquesting in bed to some music.

It's the year I quit, so more than likely.

Am I the only one that sees the triforce

Sure thing, but don't let them smoke in public. I'm getting anxiety attacks from inhaling that shi9.

Obama/clinton/Bush made sure no one can smoke even cigarettes in public, and public intoxication is dangerous anyways.

Oh another thing I should mention is that I've never tried PCP but because careful if you get it off the streets. There's an impurity that's responsible for fucking your shit up and it's pretty common. 3-meo-pcp supposedly isn't all that similar outside of it's name so don't let that deter you.

what a grossly simplistic infograph