United States ranked one of the most depressed countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression#By_country

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interesting but how is it Sup Forums related?

blame capitalism

I bet they interviewed bunch of libcucks who are butthurt about God Emperor Trump.

Anything where something is measured by country/geographical location is technically Sup Forums related.

This is bullshit
I'm as happy as a man with three dicks and four girlfriends

inb4 longpost about collapse of american dream

>CUk
You suck Jamal's creampie out of your wife's asshole lately, bitch? No wonder you're looking up facts about depression.

PISSS!

THERES PISS COMING FROM MY ASS!!

>Most of Africa and Mexico are the least depressed along with some parts of Southern Europe
>Howandwhy.jpg

XDDD so good memeing XDD
PRAISE KEKKE :dddDDD

Africa not depressed at all because they all starve too fast.

PISS ASS! PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS FROM MY ASS

Remove liberals and we are in the top 10

The more religious the country, apparently the more happy.

And the most poor.

FUCKING POOO!!

EAT SHIT FART!!

its dumb, but could this be related to how (((diverse))) we are?

COCK!! PUSSY!!! TITS!!

>Africa not depressed at all because they all starve too fast.
They don't have the cognitive capacity of self-reflection. African children pass the mirror test much later than humans, for example.

ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS

I see someone's parents left them with the computer unsupervised. Fucking Canadian.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wow we should just all move to africa then shouldn't we? it's just a fucking paradise apparently.

i saw a ted vid that talked about this ( i know its lib shit but hear me out)
the point the guy made was that clinical depression is one of the most common sickness in the world
but since most people live in shitty situations they dont define their sadness as depression since their feelings correlate to their way of life

but if you are feeling awfull and your life is perfectly fine you say "i must been suffering depression ill go find some help" then you are gonna define it as depression rather than sadness so countries with higher standards of living re gonna be more proned to being able to diagnostic it rather than being more succeptible to it

im sorry for my english im really sleepy

I have no idea why, since Trump's election my mood has gotten WAY better and I got a new gf.

>than humans
I see what you did there leaf, nice

Did they count fragile drama queens being offended by everything?

CUNT!!

this disproves utopianism/marxism

It's because we have so many niggers being oppressed by white privileged.

Trump is the overlord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT POOOOO IF U DISAGREE!! FARTS!!! PISSSSSSSS!!

That's because western natives are quick to pin every vaguely sad or anxious emotion as depression. Feeling down about work or class? DEPRESSION! Apprehensive about a new career? ANXIETY! So quick to prescribe medicine too.

I'm Albanian for example and Albanians are some of the most cynical pessimistic people you'll find. My dad drinks himself to sleep everyday and is in shit health because our family life sucks but he will never say he's depressed.

You'll see this sentiment in other east euro populations too, they don't throw terms like depressed out lightly. I blame this on the emasculation and pussification of western society thanks to new feminism/faggots/etc.

Everyone is fucking depressed, rarely is it debilitating you and you definitely don't need pills desu

>Spain, Greece, Portugal, and Italy ranked so low
Mediterranean masterrace.

OP is a faggot

>Japan
>One of the highest suicide rates in the first world
>Have a forest known for being a place where people go and kill themselves
>Not depressed

Yeah, data is shit.

BLOW A FART WHY DONT YOU?

hello i am new here how r u im good ty

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Our news puts the fear of God into people 24/7 so it makes sense.

On top of how corrupt we've become.

Careful Finland.

settle down, your doing it wrong

>France
Rightwing revival can't be far off now.

The top is a lonely place.

I'm surprised Brazil is so far up on the list. I guess fucking everyone you meet and not having any meaningful relationships won't make you happy.

>Africa
>Things are going just great, thanks for asking

I'm Russian.
US is the country of great opportunities. If you are a failure in Russia, it's most likely Russia's fault. If you fuck up in the US, you can blame only yourself. This causes depression.

People are depressed but it's frowned upon to admit it, the more tropical and carnivalistic the place is the more notorious this becomes

No shit, I could have told you that. American culture makes people sick, it's based around materialism and greed: aquiring shekel after shekel and endless consumption. You'll never be happy as you always want more and more.