Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

God bless.

Amen.

Ave maria!

How about you actually offer help to people who do not understand God instead of shitposting with
>Christians rule this board! :PP
>Gaytheists!! XDDD
>muh faith n' shit

I'm Christian myself and even I have a problem with the vast majority of you try hard autist Christian dipshits online who do jack shit to help anyone else. You're as cancerous as the atheists you bitch so much about.

Stop circle jerking and start fucking helping people

Catholics aren't Christian

praise (((Jesus)))

If god is everywhere at once then that means his mouth is on my dick, checkmate christians

You seem confused. Judaism is to Christianity like Christianity is to Kek. Kek is our God.

YHWH is our God, and we are YHWH's people

God bless.

I'm converting from atheism!

Should I buy this bros? a bit pricey, but I want to become Greek Orthodox

you mean Sup Forums is a catholic board

You should be getting the latin vulgate and american revised, the roman catholic church is the only way to salvation

Catholics aren't Christian

The Roman Pagan Church is a satanic institution founded by the devil, inside the church there is no salvation

And what pray-tell are you? A protestant perhaps sucking at the foot of a sodomite king? The church of Christ is the only true church

but how can a bureaucratic being (the pope) be the de facto messenger of christ? not only that but there is two of them currently alive.

Isn't that weird to you?

I've been on this board longer than all of you and I find your retarded bible bullshit ridiculous.

The Church of Christ is made up of all true believers
>sucking at the foot of a sodomite king
You mean Francis?

I find it funny when people try to say they are conservative and value good morals but are atheist. You're no different than Commies and that is truly pathetic. Why even browse?

The pope does his best to be the interpreter, popes can be wrong, sometimes heinously so namely the current Francis, just as a poor president can be elected though as he fails to be the voice of the people so can a poor pope

>t. heretic

I mean King James

You can keep your pope, my interpreter is named Spirit of Truth
Why don't you believe the bible user?

Francis is a marxist, not the pope. Fucking stupid american.

>The bishop of Rome isn't the pope

I hope it's warm enough for you in hell

>Deus Vult

LARP ALERT LARP ALERT

It's you that should worry that, but for me having been justified by faith I have peace with God through the Lord Jesus Christ

I was raised eastern orthodox (Ukrainian) and I'm now a "gaytheist", so I don't really have a dog in this fight, but is Sup Forums protestant or catholic leaning? Or both is fine? I would have assumed protestant because protestant = northern europe = white.

Protestant only, Catholics aren't Christian

Catholic, protestants have abandoned christ

alright then

shut up homo

Let me clue you in. Post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-
Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Your peoples bible is that of a faggot, you defend this how?

My bible isn't from the pope

Actually I knew all this but I am an athiest, thanks for sharing bong. It's not really easy to discern the Talmud to misinformed/uninterested persons.

What sect do you identify with? (inb4 ur too good for a sect)

>sect
Christianity has no such thing. Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy are completely different religions.

I post on this board all the time and I'm not Christian.
Looks like you just got BTFO