Will Sup Forums defend this?

Will Sup Forums defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/college-football/news/video-joe-mixon-says-he-punched-woman-as-reaction-after-it-felt-like-a-dude-hit-me/
sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/brent-musburger-mad-on-air-wishes-joe-mixon-well-nfl-career-auburn-sugar-bowl/aa3r1yhnuawt1pugemneg2i3a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dindu nuffin

>the cucked whites in that vid doing nothing

Context?

Some college football player wrecking a roastie

he was in the right since the woman pushed him and smacked him, however it does depend on what he said
But then again he is a nigger and he was in the wrong the second he walked near a white part of town

She pushes and slaps him first while he is turning away. Legally, she's in the wrong.

>coalburners paying the toll
>interrupt them goyim

drunk chick talking shit, may have said nigger or nigga.

looks like the table did most of the damage anyway.

what makes me angry about this webm, is all those adult males doing absolute nothing while that scumbag walks right past them and out the door.
fucking embarrassing. pathetic.

>hitting the corner of the table when falling

>letting niggers walk all over your people
>letting people who commit crimes run around scott free
Fuck off, degenerate.

I'll let white knights like you suffer the hate crime charges for touching one of the jews golden negro's. Then the other people like you can make fun of you for being retarded.

good samaritanism is too much of a legal liability

and I sure as hell wouldn't confront an ape without some conceal carry

>white knight
I would do the same for a white man, child, whomever.

>letting niggers walk all over your people

Burn coal pay toll

watched this a couple of times, he was walking away before the woman pushed him

>she calls him over
>he starts to walk away
>she pushes him
>she slaps him
>he then slaps her back
sorry, but in this case she doesn't get a pussy pass, even if it is a black guy

What would you have really done any different then, tough guy?

nah, someone should have floored him.
I would have. He walked past them dudes at the table with his hands down, being really fucking cocky. I would've taken his head off, explained it to the cops, and they would have let me go

She did pay the toll, did you watch the video?

That doesn't magically mean the nigger is free of culpability.

Like nigga I"m just tryna eat

I'm not about to lay into some nigger if I have 0 context to the situation

If he's helplessly beating her and shes screaming or someshit? Fuck yeah I'll help, but when she pushes him first and he retaliates you gotta wonder if it's just a bitch acting up.

He's a nigger, I personally would of used that as a reason to start shit with him, even thought he wasn't in the wrong. Then again I wouldn't of been in a hipster coffee shop to start a fight with him over it

>calls a nigger over
>pushes and strikes it
>wants someone else to save her ass when she gets hit

Coal, toll, etc.

>chick motions him to come over
>black dudes looks at what's happening on the table
>chick looks at him
>he looks as though he's about to leave or move away
>chick pushes and hit shim
>dude hits back
>walks away
What's there to debate? She expected nothing to happen? Get out of here, don't fuck with somebody then expect nothing happen just because of gender. I can understand some hate if he just kept beating her to an inch of her life, but he hit her once then walked away.

Dear black guys,

Stop beating up on white women in 2017

Thanks,
A White Guy

at the end of the day, they're still strangers I have no intentions of putting my life in danger over

>good samaritanism is too much of a legal liability
the hooks of the Jew are deep in this one

Black guys can't stop raping or abusing women, it's in their nature. Genocide is the only cure for the sub-human plague that infects this world

I hate niggers.

But women need to learn that escalating a situation and using violence is not an answer.

So many times in confrontations like these women strike first.

The equality propaganda destroyed the concept of chivalry and non violence towards women. as well as women being non violent and being subservient. While this may be good or bad depeding on your viewpoint. The one thing that unfortunately didn't change was teaching women how to act in an equal society. Boys have always had a code of fighting that they learn. no hitting below the belt and that to take accountability for starting violence and finish it or accept defeat. Women have no such upbringing and are prone to give in to violent emotions with no social checks or ques.

I know this because in an argument with my sister she used her finger nails to claw inches of my skin off and I had to restrain her. I didn't fight. And her claw marks were a blessing as the neighbours had called the cops and me with bloody arms and her with nothing helped me navigate what could have been a difficult situation.

Its okay for them to fuck your wives though right.

Nah they wouldn't let you go. Obama would be making a hate speech about you the next day on national news.

It's not my job to defend some slut when her pet bites back at her. Resources should be going elsewhere.

>fighting a nigger just to virtue-signal to everyone around you about how much you care about a dumb violent cunt.

no thanks.

>go there with clear intent to start a fight
>bait them into "attacking" first
yeah, he dindu nuffin

>Person A attacks Person B
>Person B defends himself
>Person B distances himself from attacker and continued violence
I think Person B is in the right regardless of race or gender.

would have stopped his exit.
He was heated so anticipate the swing.
then deck him on the chin.
Some bitchass faggot swinging on a girl isn't going to be tough enough to withstand the beating id have for him.
also, the white homeboys at the table are a group of three. fucking THREE grown ((white)) males. Fucking. Pathetic. The people doing nothing are worse than the black male who hit the woman. White has the Jew brackets around it because a respectable white person would have brought a reckoning, but they clearly have no respect. They were trained and subjugated to the opposite, apparently

Lol, look at that group of white guys do nothing. And the master race goes quietly in the night.

>leaf implying implications about Americans who he probably never met or could ever understand
they would have let me go

Women did want to be treated equal ,all he was doing was treating her equal . I honestly don't think he was in the wrong. But he's a nigger and someone should of kicked his ass because it a get out of jail free card

sad, innit

Oh shit teach me your alpha ways you pure white aryan 6 foot 6 badass volkisch masterrace 130 mensa IQ genius who is a good boy.

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

the king right there. he tha real mvp

>When white women make themselves so undesirable, that white men no longer care to protect them.

Society is close to collapse.

Do you think your grandfathers would have let that shit fly? Give me a fucking break.

You left out one key step
>Person B shows up and puts himself in that situation, starting the interaction

did he know her? that was never clear to me.

>Oh shit teach me your alpha ways you pure white aryan 6 foot 6 badass volkisch masterrace 130 mensa IQ genius who is a good boy.

actually all you need is a heart and a spine.
I guess i shouldn't expect the spineless to understand.

The good thing about this video is that he plays for one of the biggest college football programs in the nation.

Tons of normies were redpilled about how savage niggers are.

I don't blame him

He was provoked and sometimes men underestimate their own strength

>>Oh shit teach me your alpha ways you pure white aryan 6 foot 6 badass volkisch masterrace 130 mensa IQ genius who is a good boy.

>Some bitchass faggot swinging on a girl

You still wanna protect them from equality, even though they complain about not having it every day?

My grandfathers probably wouldn't let their women talk to a nigger, and would have probably of put a women in her place for slapping a man.

No.

Apparently he called her friend at the table a "faggot" and she got' all feisty about it, allegedly called him a "nigger."

>He was provoked
Someone needs to watch the video again

You didn't answer my question.

she shouldnt have pushed him
be a bitch
get hit

>Sup Forums defending violent niggers

Are you high?

>Do you think your grandfathers would have let that shit fly
hahahahahahahahahaha.
Our grandfathers would have wooped his ass, stole his close, and hung him from his dick on the McDonalds sign.
then they'd call the cops, just so they could hide and chain the cop cars to the parking meters, some other stationary object, or chain them together, just so they could laugh as they watch them pull away, ripping shit out of the ground and off of their cars
Then they'd hideout to wait for the cops,

I feel weirdly /comfy/ with this justice.

They'd be disappointed that I was with some cheap harlot.

And I wouldn't be in that position anyways.

Stop trying to bait me into your stupid haha GOTCHA answer. Fucking city leafs are the worst.

Yeah, she was dating him. Great taste in men huh?

I bet the friendzoned emo looking beta kid standing at the end of the table probably got some real great schadenfreude out of it....no pussy though.

Keep cucking yourselves with the equality /pol
You know what the Chads would do and finally get laid.

Violate the NAP, get the slap.

Bitch just got a taste of equality. If you lay hands on someone, expect them to defend themselves. She lucky he didn't shoot her.

>She lucky he didn't shoot her.
Americans are literally this retarded

Of course I won't defend a nigger.

>city leaf
Not even close, bud.

>implying niggers don't shoot people for less every day in chicago

Australians are literally Australian.

How far have we gone?

In the 1950s that nigger wouldn't even be walking into the same establishment. But if by some miracle he did, and he laid one finger on a white woman, literally the whole fucking town would round him up and hang him from a tree while enjoying a good barbecue.

I mean, fuck, we used to beat little 13 year old nigger boys to death just for whistling at white women let alone fucking knocking them out.

Now we just... watch, do nothing and hope the cops deal with it. The nig just gets to walk away and a restaurant full of people, do nothing. It didn't even matter if she was a coalburning whore, or whatever. She's a white and even if she was the most disgusting STD-ridden slut on the planet, she was still leagues better than a fucking congo ape.

I hate what America has become, I really do. I think there's truly no hope left for this country. Oh sure... you can get a few Trumps here and there but the damage to our culture is done. There's no going back.

>implying she's a lady
She's dressed like a prostitute and would tell her she had it coming. Because she is and she does. White men would have beat her first.

Also the nigger would already be dead, but that's beside the point.

To be fair she both pushed and slapped him first.

That doesn't excuse the niggerish behavior of cold-cocking a girl.

She hits like a dude, its a solid defense IMO... He never asumed her gender, and reacted accordingly...

cbssports.com/college-football/news/video-joe-mixon-says-he-punched-woman-as-reaction-after-it-felt-like-a-dude-hit-me/

Joe Mixon from OU, makes an excellent defense for his actions... It would have been sexist to not hit her back. Brent Musburger make excellent defense for Joe's actions... "He's apologized. He was tearful. He got a second chance. I happen to pull for people with second chances, OK."

sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/brent-musburger-mad-on-air-wishes-joe-mixon-well-nfl-career-auburn-sugar-bowl/aa3r1yhnuawt1pugemneg2i3a

If you feel any other way you have been exposed to fake news for far to long...

women stupid enough to hit a person without expecting to get hit back...

The girl called him over as soon as he walks in with an agressive looking "come here"

s-stop

The bigger problem here is that women quite literally believe they are entitled to a push and a slap (and maybe more) without consequences or retribution

after that is solved, then we can address the aggressive nig problem

we would laugh and say he deserved it if it was a small man in her place

Well, she voted for it. She can deal with it.

first, its about basic fucking principle.
second, do you have any idea how much pussy you get by knocking some jocks block off that assaulted a woman?
Find some chad, who has a lot a friends, but has a history of being a bully/harassing/molesting women. Put his head through the wall and make sure a fuck lot of people see it and you'll never be in want of pussy again.
You're welcome

God I miss being a teenager.

He must have such a troublesome life.

Only about to get worse for the guy.

Doesn't matter. She hit first, and second.
He was legally and morally in the right.

But yeah as someone else said, she beckoned him over.

>trying to change your original statement
Backpedal harder, m8

He walked in, clearly trying to provoke an argument/fight
He succeeded and she pushed him away
He moves back in to continue to provoke
She slaps him
He knocks her unconscious then flees the scene

Sounds like excessive force to me

This.

When she's worth of being defended again we will. Until then she can pay the toll.

I honestly think it says a lot about how much we've actually devalued women.

No one in that restaurant was willing to risk getting their ass beat for her- sure, some are probably weaklings, but there's probably one or two who could have stood up to him, but didn't have any motivation to.

>being this much of a cuck
why dont you go ahead and pay for her living like the little cuck you are, if you are lucky she might give you a hug sometime

>allegedly called him a "nigger."
I don't believe that last part. Niggers think that blaming their victims as a racist is a magic wand for their behavior.
>"But she called me NIGGUH"

how can she slap?

>I honestly think it says a lot about how much we've actually devalued women.

>we've actually devalued women.*
>women devalued themselves.*

No NAP?
Lift ya game ya queer cunts

The fact is that if I did the same thing this football player did, I would have been expelled. This guy was suspended for a semester and allowed to play football afterwards.

details?

not an argument

Escalating any altercation to use force is asking for your life to end. The reality of our system is that it's better for the assaulter to die so they can't sue you. Blacks figured this out a long time ago, that's why "fist fights" end with a knife through the ribs. Their understanding is that every situation that involves violence has the potential to kill them and they react accordingly. Punch a ghetto black dude and see how fast you're on the ground or shot or ganged up on.

Wow, Sup Forums really will defend this. You never hit a woman man, how bad did those slaps hurt that nigger? Really?

I knew the Swede would side with a nog over a white. It's textbook Sweden.

>Tomi Lahren & Alex Jones
>spawning George Washington

Stop.
Please.
My boner can only go so far.

lel

I see one politically protected group infighting with the other and both of them, and you, blaming white men for it.

You can all go to hell as far as I care.

and i knew an American would be a beta cuck
its like potterybarn