Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=800wjcl62iw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
defoo.org
youtube.com/watch?v=XYJ_Ofd83eI
youtube.com/watch?v=a6uSY2QmaVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MolyJew is entertaining. That's about all he's good for.

He is a Jew.

i dont take advice from cult leaders

DEFOO YOUR PARENTS

QUICK

I don't see any arguments.

Jude

DEFOO

Not an argument.

>mom was 1/5th jew
>that means molyneux is 100% jew

Lurk more you leftist scum. He has Jewish genes.

>this is neo-Sup Forums

>molyneux
>left
Are you retarded?

>1/5 of any ethnicity

Gtfo Jew, you're not funny.

This video was fine.

Kurt Eichenwald exposed as a criminal and a liar with proofs.

gotta defoo your parents m8

>all these non-arguments

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00

Defoo or in the very least kill your mommy as your cult leader Stefan tells you

But yeah, just to prove my point and give you an argument you can't be 1/5 anything because you must have an even number in the denominator. This is because inherited ethnicity is an average between two parents which implies that division by two must be performed, or multiplication by 1/2, which will always result in an even denominator.

There's your argument.

Not an argument

Not a defoo

Moar redpilled Molymemes pls.

I'm not going to do with your or him tell me.

What now, leaf?

>yelling and swearing like a retard will make for effective arguments
dropped

>I'm not going to do with your or him tell me

Not a legible sentence

Defoo or kill your parents as Stefan asks you

Mike! Cut him off.

molymeme has fallen for his own memes too hard, which is quite interesting but also shits up his show

he's become like an inception of his own memes

defoo.org

k brb

Daily reminder many allegedly redpilled youtubers are (((controlled opposition))).

daily reminder we are all controlled opposition

daily reminder we are monitoring you

daily reminder you can never wake up, we have you.

You probably walk around with a dumb smile on your face because you didn't have a shitty childhood. And you probably say you love your parents in a silly childish tone. Do you get me? You need to grow up. Your parents are not saints, judge them like any normal human being. If you had Fred Trump as a father, praise him. If you had Bill Gates father as a child, give him a reward. Otherwise, just grow up, they probably sucked.

If your parents threatened you with death, you would have thought of killing them as well.

Stefan, there's no need to be this upset.

>grow up

Not an argument.

Is that a weapon you use on the child soldiers that violate the NAP and attack your fortress?

>DUDE YOU GOT ANNOYED AT MY OBFUSCATION AND MOCKERY OF YOU? SO TRIGGERED LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIENDS IN THE ALT-RIGHT WILL LOVE THIS ONE!!!!
>um, excuse me, what do you mean I got a bit angry there? theres nothing wrong with getting frustrated sometimes, if you dont you're a psychopath
>ps if anyone is ever rude to me I hang up on them asap

Can someone explain to me what all this "deFOO" shit is?

It's a doctrine the cul- community of freethinkers at Free Domain Radio lead by Stefan advocate and it's the simple process of cutting off all ties with anyone who doesn't share your exact beliefs and parrot them regularly.

Mainy your parents.

So they want freethinking...by not having anyone that thinks different thoughts...

wut

fuck, I agree about the idea that showing emotion isn't a bad thing, but it seems like he's desperately trying to pick up the pieces of his broken ego here. it's actually kind of sad to listen to. he can't take criticism well.

And now you realize Stefan is a possible sociopath with his eyes on nothing but a massive following to boost your ego and obtain money.

Years ago when his shit first started getting posted here I just thought he was an idiot and never bothered looking at it again. Now he's apparently some sort of cult leader?

Damn right.

I also use my Fuck Master Ass Blaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYJ_Ofd83eI

youtube.com/watch?v=a6uSY2QmaVI

Did you buy a Fuck Master Ass Blaster yet?

Not an argument.

It's been fun, but I have to sleep. Have a wizard lizard.

Not an argument.