BOTTLED WATER CUCKS BTFO

explain yourselves amerigays

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
abcnews.go.com/Business/aquafina-source-tap-water/story?id=3428260
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2012/07/do-you-know-where-your-bottled-water-comes-from/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicarbonate_buffer_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw living in a country where you can drink all the water, anywhere, everywhere, and it's fucking delicious too.

I know that feel

It seems so weird to me that in some shitholes you cant drink tap water, here bottled water is just a commodity, and no one buys it

Costa Rica has good plumbings?
Good for you!

fluoride

Because tap water is shit, chemical additives like chlorine & flouride destroy your organs.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

With bottled water, you are paying for the plastic containers, convenience, handling/storage, and probably temperature control upon purchase.

>trusting sam
>drinkin from bpa bottles

lel pleb

bottle cuck confirmed

>chemical additives like chlorine & flouride
are also in bottled water since they often just come from a tap.

Are you kidding me fellow leaf? It is we that are cucked. Many American bottled water companies siphon directly from our tap water supplies. Nestle pays the province of BC a grand total of $2.25 per million litres of water.

It's not clear if charging them more would make water a commodity, and therefore subject to NAFTA arbitration. I've seen some people say yes it would, and others say no, it wouldn't.

Either way, as global temperatures rise and droughts become more common, it will be in our national interest to protect our water reserves, both for our own use, and for our potential profit.

I don't need any of those things, so I don't buy them, but when you pay for a bottle of water, that is what you are paying for, not the water.

has a well in the country, good shit, rich in minerals too.

You realize that most bottled water companies directly source from tap water treated with the same chemicals right?

Also, Calgary went without fluoride in their water because of tin foil hats and the only result has been an increase in tooth decay among children.

>bottled water
>convenience
Just.

fluoride
turns the frogs gay
etc.

I'll stick with my RO filters thank you.

What are you saying, its more convenient to carry a wet napkin around and soak it every time you pass a tap?

Yes I do realize, the plastic also makes the water taste like PVC pipe, especially if they've been in the sun. I don't buy bottled water either.

Kek, the rabbit hole goes deeper.

>tfw when I can but 1.25L bottle of sparkling mineral water for $0.75

>tfw people still buy bottles of 750ml bottled tap water for $3.50

World's gone mad.

yes.

>plastic containers, convenience, handling/storage, and probably temperature control

Explain this then.

If deceit like that is so common, how can you be sure about the stuff you're buying?

Does anyone have a bottled water pepe to share?

Because the ingredients being miss labeled is a felony, while charging 3.50 for a bottle of water is just making you look like a fucking idiot, which isn't a crime.

It's the only overwhelmingly white country in Central America. Typical that everything else is a shithole.

be careful not to drink too much sparkling water, it lowers your calcium absorption and messes up your bones

Oh yeah. How much is too much, and why does it do those things?

Because, as the US is only 60% white, our tap water is only 60% drinkable.

not sure on the details, i know both phosphorus and sodium bicarbonate interfere with calcium absorption though

>describing water as "delicious"

Is it Autism Awareness Month already?

Oh shit. Yeah, I know of that. I just didn't think sparkling water had that in it. Let me check.

I've been drinking a lot lately because I'm on a diet and need something to put in my mouth in between meals that isn't water, celery, or carrots. I might need to cut back saddly.

If you honestly can't enjoy a good glass of fresh (tap) water, then there's something hell of wrong with you. Water is just perfect!

It is just carbonated. So the worst thing in it is carbonic acid. Unless carbonic acid reacts with dissolved sodium in my bloodstream or something, I think this is safe to drink.

it's fine, I drink it all the time, only side effect so far, it makes you shitpost a little, I'm sure you can handle that, yes?

>what is distilled water
>muh no mineral

What is salad?

It is fine. I love drinking the sparking water.

Most europeans drink them everyday.

Bottled water is a rip off. It's literally tap water put in a bottle for 100x mark up.

Considering all the processed sugar and fat Americans happily eat, why do they worry about what's in the water?

I think the dissolved co2 turns into carbonic acid in your bloodstream and is bad somehow?

I wouldn't worry about it unless you're going crazy and drinking liters a day.

The estrogen in the water is raping my gainz, anyone have any experience with filters? What should I look out for to maximize testosterone, I'm getting really concerned with gains goblin commie water.
>inb4 humble water filter salesman

Tap water in America is disgusting

in Poland tap water has quite strict quality control to ensure no contamination unlike bottled water which is allow to contain small bacterial contamination. Technically speaking tap water is safer than bottled one, especially when it stays in open for some time.

[Citation needed]
I buy Poland spring, fantastic taste. I live in nyc and you can taste the difference even here

I've no idea how things are in other countries with their municipal services, but at least in the US a lot of this stuff is poorly funded and running off of infrastructure that was built decades ago.

It's as this infrastructure aged that people started buying bottled water as an alternative, because it honestly tastes so different it's a little shocking since it means the tap water actually has an odd taste. Water doesn't seem like something that should have some strange taste to it.

Well, carbonic acid reacts with water, so if anything the higher concentrations will be present within the water itself. Not only that, but it further do solves in solution to form basic CO3H, which would react with your stomach acid to form a variety of chemicals.

You might be right, I don't claim to know what goes on in the body.

Noice

So carbonated water fills you with hot air?

Wew.

>americans cant drink tap water

holy uck

>American tap water
Get on our level ameripoors

I live in MA, meaning the tap water we drink isn't fucking shit, so I don't care about bottled trash.

Fuck, it just hit me.

That is the wrong symbolic notation.

Hydrogen comes first most of the time.

HCO3

But that's not true. Also they serve different purposes. Why would different products have equal prices?

This is almost as stupid as that stupid "gender tax" on products

abcnews.go.com/Business/aquafina-source-tap-water/story?id=3428260
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2012/07/do-you-know-where-your-bottled-water-comes-from/index.htm

Are you sure the problem with your water isn't industrial? Like, are you sure the government is the one at fault, and industry isn't the one putting sulfur in your water?

Ours just contains fluorine, which is fine int race amounts.

I used the filter jew.

Tap water is cheaper than bottled water, despite the fact that tap water is more useful.

Consumers are fucking retarded, that's why this works. They can charge more because you will pay.

lads, this happens even when you do not drink carbonated water - breathing is enough. check:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicarbonate_buffer_system

I know about this shit. I thought the dude telling me sparkling water was going to get me was implying that it would be significant enough to break the equilibrium...

Although I can't remember how buffers work.

Tap water = fluoridated
Bottled water = not fluoridated
no wonder you're such a retard.

There isn't anything wrong with fluoridated water.

If you really are a paranoid freak, try getting a water filter.

You're forgetting that tap water also has a much larger supply.

good goy.
if there's nothing wrong with clean filtered water, why would a government choose to have it fluoridated?

Bottled water is, despite what they tell you, mostly tap water.

It protects teeth and lowers the risk of microbial contamination.

Out of everything my government decides to care about, they focus on my teeth? Sounds pretty bullshit to me.

people buy bottled water because they're fuckin retarded

You myopic idiot... What about the other half of the post?

Tap water in my apartment smells of chlorine. I'm sure it's fine health-wise, but I don't enjoy drinking it. I spend maybe 10 dollars a month on 60x16oz bottles of water, that's hardly more than the cost tap water and I drink more of it because I enjoy it.

It's simple dummy

Plastic = clean and healthy

Tap = die faster than a pizzaburg

Well/Barrel = go to jail + 200$

Welcome to the free world bitch

It helps out the companies that create fluoride as an industrial byproduct so they pushed the BS claim that it helps teeth in spite of the fact that there is no evidence of that.

My water is shit and full of particles.

If only there were water faucets and clean glasses everywhere.

Now THAT's a problem. It should smell of chlorine.

It should not*

They publish a "water health report" which says it's apparently fine.

This is in Minnesota. I moved here from Massachusetts in June, and I had well water that whole time; so I don't really know if this is normal or not.

Let put it that way: if you can eat a lemon and live why drinking carbonic acid would kill you.

if buffer breaks body collapses, human body requires constant ph to work properly. do not believe acidosis bullshit.

yes goyim, drink (((fluoride))), it's good for your teeth!

Come here to Corpus Christi and drink the tap water. Then tell me how you feel.

Most ground water in Arizona tastes like yucky minerals.

Well maybe the fact that you have only recently came in contact with halides in water is why you can smell them. It might be that people who have been using them for a while become numb to the smell.

>mfw my city has one of the best tapwater on earth

ameriburger is mad something other than burger is described as delicious by others.

>32 oz of water per day

how are you even alive?

I don't know how chemical reactions i the body works. It could be that an excess of CO2 in solution in the body could undergo a large amount of reactions that make it from some H3CO3 or some shit like that, which might break the buffer.

I don't know, but we can't claim to know all of the factors, which is why I didn't assume that eating lemons is equivalent to drinking carbonated water, although it probably is.

>small town
>amazing ultra pure tap water makes bottled taste like a swimming pool

City cucks are totally owned by their poison water supplies. You drink it, bathe in it. Ugh. It reeks like additives. Most are smart enough to treat it like gasoline.

If you live in any American city, never ever talk shit about there being poop everywhere in India.

what the fuck do you drink then....urine water?

>what is Brita

I have a water bottle at work that I fill up and drink there.

I'm not home all the time.

My parents home is on a well with a reverse osmosis filtration system, so I grew up drinking good water. the local city tap water tasted like chemicals so I didn't care for it. Now I live in a place where I have to spend 1 dollar per 5 litres of water or I have to boil the tap water that tastes like plastics.

How much is that?

Bullshit. There obviously isn't that much of a difference. People in the cities probably drink bottled water, which is pure. So either the tap water in the cities you mention is expressly contaminated, or you are a lying cunt.

>oral hygiene thread gets deleted
>this thread will more than likely get deleted too because of the new faggot mods

i remember back in the day when water and toothpaste threads were filled with info docs and information now theres a bunch of fucking mods on here from reddit that just remove every fucking thread this is place is complete shit

Got one of those, but it's a pain in the ass. Bottled water is easier.

>I'm not home all the time.

Seems like the reddit invasion is still going strong.

1 liter

Your ancestors are crying. Although I do agree with you.

Just get a reverse osmosis carbon membrane filter, it filters everything out of you water, including fluoride. my dads brother is a plumber and I've been drinking it at his house, it's the best water you'll ever drink. I can't even drink bottled water now, it doesn't even come close in taste. I don't think it costs that much in parts and I'm sure there a YouTube video to learn how to install one. Mine also comes with some sort of storage tank that filters it even more, wish I could be more specific. Maybe a plumber here knows what I'm talking about.

This site wasn't always full of NEETs

>1 litre
You're supposed to drink way more water than that a day, aren't you?

Optimal is around 3, but I'd guess that 1 is the average

yeah about a gallon i drink between 1 and 2.5 gallons that being 4 to 10 litres

And people laugh when I say I want my tax dollars to go to infrastructure like plumbing and filtration centers, and not some spook who wants gimmedats

>mfw german tap water has a higher quality than bottled water