youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk
youtube.com/watch?v=6u_3WMPQzdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
nytimes.com/2017/01/02/opinion/america-becomes-a-stan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can tolerate vices faggy ass spokesperson this is pretty interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

Kazakhstan, the land where everyone is ethnically an elliot roger, therefore the land of poor homocidal virgin neets

Looks like skyrim

That was a good one, Burger.

t. ethnic Russian born there

>Kazakhstan, the land where everyone is ethnically an elliot roger

Not quite. Elliot Roger was the result of a mixture between an effete Anglo and a docile Chinese rice farmer. Central Asians are the result of a mixture between Slavs and Mongols.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk

Border gore.

more like a mix of mongols and persians
rus colonized central asia, but never mixed enough to make a significant impact

>more like a mix of mongols and persians

The mixture took place before the aryan Scythian tribes diverged into Slavs and Persians. I'm part kazakh and that fraction of my ancestry shows up as 50% Eastern European, 25% Mongol and 25% Yakut.

youtube.com/watch?v=6u_3WMPQzdM

are you talking about the migration period?
coz the slavs settled east only after vikings built towns. Then after merging with the finns and balts, becoming rus, uniting, and only then they colonized the steppe.

real question is what the fuck is Mongolia up to
I mean, surely they're not capable of defending themselves -- why hasn't Russia or China seized Mongolia?

You can add Azerbaijan to that. There's also Tatarstan, Bashkorstan, Dagestan and probably something more inside the border of Russia.

Mongolia is way too red pilled to be seized

>are you talking about the migration period?
Central Asia has countless migration periods.

>slavs settled east only after vikings built towns.

The steppes were dominated by Aryan nomads going back at least five thousand years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians

Communism

They were kinda useful as a buffer state since sino-soviet split, now nobody cares of them as there are simply nothing worth seizing

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI

>five thousand years
no doubt about that
but are not the same people who migrated out of europe into what we call russia today
russians are descendents of north and cenrtal euro tribes of the dark ages
their bloodlines are maximum 1200 years old

>pic related

Just more beki-beki-bekistan.

All of those countries are Chinese or Russian proxies.

>not the same people who migrated out of europe into what we call russia today

There is not a clear cut genetic difference between modern Russian Slavs and the ancient Aryan steppe warriors. Modern Russians are the result of mixture between dozens of ancient peoples.

Turkmenistan is a really interesting nation to me.

There is absolutely nothing fucking going on there. You have a dictator that goes around swinging his dick around building shit that nobody visits, meanwhile, most of the nation is filled with drug addicts.

All of central Asia will be steamrolled and brought into Russia. There is literally nothing there worthwhile other than resources.

sure, there is an ongoing debate about that
we just don't have enough surviving sources to piece the whole puzzle together
what we do know for certain, is that the area between the black and baltic seas was settled by the vikings
then other people came, and over time became the original rus
they were always people of the woods, the steppe was conquered couple hundred years later

>Turkmenistan is a really interesting nation to me.
It's a hype. There was this Russian blogger that had found his way into very media-unfriendly Turkmenistan and wrote a report about it. Then, suddenly, it's all over the western media. They know everything about Turkmenistan. Oh shit, really?

Just the latest example - Paul Krugman compares Trump's America to Turkmenistan nytimes.com/2017/01/02/opinion/america-becomes-a-stan.html

What does that Jew even know about it? How can one trust such an ignorant and arrogant person?

degenerate blazing nomads

It's a region rich in natural resources and between Russia in the North, China in the East and some sandnigger countries in the south.
For Russia these are former colonies which suffered enormeous emigration of ethnic Russians and Germans after the 89.
For China it's their backyard in which they will want to expand their sphere of interest naturally some day (after South China Sea and Mandschuria is reclaimed).
For the sandnigger countries there are differing interests. These countries are only superficially islamized atm but that is changing with the next generation and through influence from madrassas going way down to Afghanistan. It's probably another proxy conflict between Iran and the Arabs.

And the US wants to control that region (esp. Kirgistan) for these 3 reasons.

In the land of the goy, the Khazar is king.

One of earth's biggest environmental fuck ups occurred there.

Steppe gooks, filth and poverty, weird forms of islam, corruption and natalism everywhere.

Turkmenistan is bunker-tier though, staying mostly apart from the others due to specific political and social system.

Except Kazakhstan

our brothers and cousins by blood who were first mongolized by mongol invasion, then islamized by arabic expansion and finally culturally slavized by russian empire.

Best sex I ever had was in Kazakhstan

Borat

They're actually all suicidal not homicidal. Quite sad desu.

They're Russia's Mexico

True warriors of Hz Muhammad and Allah
The mücahit from Büyük Horasan, fear him

I know a fellow from Uzbek who left there with his family around that time. He told me, after Soviet started breaking down, Muslims started taunting him and his family and threatening them.

He's not Uzbek himself, right? It's a nationalist imperative for them, xenophobic, not because he's a Christian. They're just greedy and see fellow Russians as a threat, whether it is perceived or real.

All these -stans are pretty degenerative by the Muslim standards and youths there just give up hope on their homeland and join Isis, they don't even bother to try to set up sharia laws domestically.

Not much, really.

If I would get to choose where to land a big asteroid in case it needs to land anywhere on earth, It would be Central Asia.

It has the worst of both worlds - they are post-soviet, gloomy and poor, but they have no hot girls. Instead they have a mix of slavic and asian hybrids that have the herd mentality of a chinese, but none of their love for colour, since it's all grey-looking commieblocks and deserts.

They are literally the only region in the entire world where russians actually did brought some culture, since they were tribal-tier before the Tzar conquered these lands. Thanks to Russia for that, at least now they have something going on for them.

I don't even hate this region, I have never been there and don't give a shit about them, but I am just stating basic facts. I have met some exchange students from Mongolia in Riga, and they had this disgusting slavic habit of spitting on the pavement after each hit of cigarette that I didn't observe from east asian exchange students, who were much more civilized in their apparence.

Their literally only merit is that they held a big section of the Silk Road, a major ancient trade route from Europe to East Asia, but that is about it. Although I don't blame the people in Central Asia are little retarded, since the entire land is useless desert and surviving on that land demands so much attention that you can't afford to give a shit about becoming civilized.

in my opinion, borat is more of a parody of an average romanian gypsy, but they chose Kazachstan to avoid a diplomatic incident with Romania

roach homeland

Orospu Cocugu

>Kazakhstan - $13,609 GDP per capita
>Romania - $9,499 GDP per capita

Ahh these backward Kazakhs! They won't know the Eastern European class.

But Baltic same post-Soviet shit, You will not notice the difference.

R A R E
A
R
E

another for the collection

There is a theory in, i think its comparative politics, that explains that the reason mongolia became democratic, and have been allowed to evolve without chinese or russian invasion, is because they dont have any noteworthy metals or oil. So there have never been an interest to influence the government or invade.

they have loads of gold though

>what the hell goes on here?
The low level of life, traditional Islam, the constant ethnic conflicts, intolerance, the most of the population still lives by the tribal clan rules. They still divide themselves by tribes.
30 years ago there were a third of population were europeans, but now they are expels russian population from those areas where Russian live (for the 3 centuries on their land)

kek, this is a cool pic, where did you find it?