Would you rather live in a town with 0% nigger population and die when you're 35...

Would you rather live in a town with 0% nigger population and die when you're 35.... or live in a town with 50% nigger population and die when you're 80?

But I wanna die now

I dnt want to become old tho, 35 seems reasonable

There's a pretty large risk that if you're in a 50% population that you'll die by 35 anyway.

Then be homeless

>that whole scenario

That shit doesn't make any sense faggot.

You're locked in a town with a nigger, op, a gun, and one bullet. What do you do after you shoot OP in the face?

Probably cause youre a easy-mode AI chat bot

Why can't I live until I'm in my mid-to-late 90s, like the rest of my family?

Sup Forums is infested with edgy teenagers. Sorry your black dad beats on your mother.

You're gonna beg for muh life support gibmedats like the rest of your cucked family?

>A

Day of the Leaf when?

>projecting
>this
>hard

W E W
E
W

Every day is the day of the leaf on this board.

Dumb ass

I'm not American so I don't have to deal with this dilemma.

You have worthless chavs tho

If everyone knows they will die at 35, people would probably live worse than niggers

>live in a town with 50% niggers
>go on a rampage and kill them all while I'm invincible since I won't die until I'm 80

What an ironic remark by a stupid teen.

It is not a dilemma unless you are on the verge of turning 35, which is certainly not a concern for the OP.

>implying those are the only two options

sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields

I'd take the 50% niggers.
I briefly lived in St. Louis. and it's pretty much exactly this.
There are white and black neighborhoods at least.
If I was 18 again and you raised the age to 50 for the 100% white I'd take that.

Pretty fucking easy choice, if I were in a 80% nigger town id kill myself at 18 and probably get shot at 12.
I assume the implication is that you can't move out, obviously.

To live among niggers is no life at all. Every day you see these creatures is not only depressing, disgusting, and irritating, but also a threat to your life. Forget about having any kids either, they'll either be raised with nigger influences or bullied. Unless I have the option to cull every single nigger in town and get away with it, i'd rather live 35 happy years among my own kin.

Die when I'm 35 for sure

We are just getting way too old

Madison Elle Beer is an American singer and actress. She gained media attention after pop star Justin Bieber tweeted a link to a video of her singing. She later signed to Island. Wikipedia
Born: March 5, 1999 (age 17), Jericho, Town of Oyster Bay, NY
Height: 5′ 5″
Nationality: American
Parents: Tracie Beer, Robert Beer
Siblings: Ryder Beer

>age 17
>jailbait fagg0t

if you live in a town with 50% niggers you're not gonna make it to 80