JUST

>Be Armenian
>Work for a show called "The Young Turks"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yvkRXi00p8c?t=20m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying you wouldn't shove bamboo under your fingernails just to floss with strands of ass hair you found in her shower.

Trump forks OP. Underneath OP behaves the north. OP exports the inter soup. His adjusted signature qualifies OP. The whoop foots Trump underneath the tested moron.

Young Turk
noun
plural noun: Young Turks
a member of a revolutionary party in the Ottoman Empire who carried out the revolution of 1908 and deposed the sultan Abdul Hamid II.
a young person eager for radical change to the established order.

Also responsible for the Armenian Genocide.

Ohh fuck. We call it "mladoturki", it was a meme force in the 1900s. I didn't even think they mean it.

create misinformation thread
>no one cares about your topic so you can post from multiple IPs to convince the few cucks who visit the thread

>Talks about how bad fat shaming is
>Shrieks out to Alex Jones that he's a "fat fuck"

She's got much more problems than just being an Armo working with the Young Turks

>be jew
>work for show called "the hitler youth"

kek

From what I understand, and I've never seen more than clips of it on here, its a show produced or created by 2 Jewish guys who have a genocide-denying Turk and a qt Armenian parroting their views?

CANT DODGE THE YOUNG TURK

fpbp

Not to mention there was a similar coup d'etat in Vietnam, also by a group named The Young Turks

#justliberalthings

>Ana will never get pissed off at you as you debate politics over the dinner table
>Ana will never order you to apologize to her by kissing her legs/feet
>Ana will never call you worthless faggot as you massage her feet through her pantyhose
>Ana will never allow you to lay your head across her lap as she drools in your open mouth and strokes your hair while she watches MSNBC

kill yourself

she is the only good part of that (((news))) show

>you will never get caught by ana kasparian in her room reading her diary and have her call you a little twerp and have to fuck her calm so she doesnt tattle to mom

She wants to be a go go dancer.

Wasn't there a video or maybe just a quote of her talking about cut dicks?

Fat shaming is only bad when you shame pic related

>don't even ask me how it is alive

It's always alright to shit on cis white males

Nice Armenian fridge you got there.

Fuck my sides this early in the morning

With the help of Germany

What's going on in this thread?

Super Male Vitality™

Fuck off Mehmet, go back to roachland.

I honestly wonder what a date with her would be like.

What happened to its belly button?

>Cenks Armenian sex slave.

(kek, first street sign a had to select looks like it was in turkey)

i love ana but i laughed

WE

Watching Sargon, are we?

youtu.be/yvkRXi00p8c?t=20m59s

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

No, white straight male... needs an AK50 ok? BECAUSE THAT'S BULLSHIT! YOU'RE BULLSHIT.

Go to 20 minutes, 59 seconds

Underrated

>mfw it was actually one of cenks asshair

If you havent lived in the same vicinity as Armos. You wouldnt know they're fucking awful people.