Is The Man In The High Castle redpilled or is it another "Nazis bad, cultural diversity good" show?

Is The Man In The High Castle redpilled or is it another "Nazis bad, cultural diversity good" show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad show. blue pill

It's pretty good. Main character is sympathetic Nazi commander. Resistance are depicted as useless degenerates. Japanese are depicted as lapdogs of the Nazis that can only get better technology when they steal it from the Nazis. First season is a little slow, but picks up in season two considerably.

Don't listen to this guy. He's a jew.

It's owned by Amazon, which is owned by Jeff Bezos, which owned the Washington Post, which colluded with Hillary to try to get her elected.

Ergo, it's bluepilled garbage. Stop shilling your trash here.

it definitely tried to show the perspective from the other side

it doesnt really have any specifically good guys or bad guys, except juliana

They do not really show how "diversity is good" and their ability in saying "ethnic nationalism is bad" is a very poor argument that ends up being counter productive making that American Reich look even more appealing.

i watched this show and i cant understand how Sup Forums can think this show is red pilled

i mean they were pushing crippled people into the morg on the very first episode

the main character are poor little oppressed jews

the nazis are all stereotypical bad guy characters

i think amazon must be shilling here

JIDF LEAVE

you seem to forget that most of the minorities have already been wiped out by the time the setting of the show has started

It won't change any normie opinions of Nazis but it doesn't exactly demonize Nazis as much as all other forms of WWII media

There's probably never a 'muh Nazi's are so evil moment' besides the Eugenics part. Which I don't mind, but it's still weird since Goebbels was physically handicapped too. I can understand killing downies and mentally ill, not physically.

Best character is the American Nazi John Smith. There's a Mary Sue in the story but she basically has to be that for some reason.

You will see an old Hitler, Reinhard Heydrich and Himmler (who they make sound like the good reasonable Nazi)

Seems like a lot of people fail to realize this show is based off of a book.

The book and the show have very little to do with each other in the grand scheme of things, plus Phillip K. Dick was a fag.

I liked it. Just finished season two. Excited for the next. I heard they got s new director for this season.

Stop shilling this fucking show every fucking day

>Phillip K. Dick was a fag

Take it back, you fucking heathen.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THIS

GUTTER

TRASH

SHIT?!

He's also responsible for two other great classic that become great movies: Minority Report and Total Recall (."We Can Remember It for You Wholesale").

Redpilled af. Look at this scene! Many such cases!

OP is 1 post with this ID, saged

Execution and interpretation is more important than intent.

All in the Family is probably the best known example of this. The intent was to mock and laugh at Archie Bunker and the kind of people he represents instead Archie gave the people like him who watched AitF validation and, in a manner of speaking, "Archie" probably played a big role in keeping America from going ultra left wing in the 70's after the Nixon fall out. Hell, maybe in some ways, Archie Bunker is a part of why we got the conservative revolution of the 80's.

But my favorite example of intent vs interpretation is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

The intent is that you're supposed to be a good little cuck and be disturbed by all those white people united together singing about the very near future belong to them.

But, admit it, you feel pretty fucking inspired when you watch that don't you?

Pretty boring, I just skip the trite MUH RESISTANCE, MUH DRAMA scenes and watch the scenery, costumes etc. Same with Westworld 2bh.

>American reich is shown as being a paradise where no one locks their doors

What's their argument against ethnic nationalism exactly?

obergruppenfuhrer smith did literally nothing wrong

he colluded against corruption in both the reich and the empire and acted in defense of his family, but also the institution of family and community

he was too good for our timeline

The goal of the show is to portray white people as Nazi opportunists. You would fall for that and love it, aren't you? Hence you deserve preventive punishment.

Why are burgers so racially unaware? There are Jews all around and minorities aren't minorities anymore. You're under a siege.

well we imported a vast amount of minorities to work as slaves, which backfired

and half the place was crawling with mexicans until we annexed it so they're hard to displace too

then the kikes come along and stealthily interbred their flagpole noses away

russia is lucky to be so grossly unappealing to migrants

>the nazis
elite, well educated, honorable, ruthless

>the resistance
free, degenerate, immoral (they don't fight for the greater good, they're just pawns)

+the world is better on the whole. (((They))) try to imply that it's not better than the US in the 60s, but they ultimately fail because is inherently better than the world we live in today

And the Fuhrer is a fucking badass.

So in conclusion, it's pretty red pilled if you can read between the lines and you are not already an indoctrinated SJW who will see muh evil nazis at every step.

i couldn't get into it because the alternate history was to unrealistic for me to suspend my disbelief

technically the man in the high castle is owned by Phillip K. Dick he wrote the book the show is based on

when you turn 15, you will realize that nazis were pieces of shit

the book and the movie actually have several similar moments/plot points (like most adaptations)

is amazon redpilled?

there's your answer

>it's pretty red pilled
>if you can read between the lines
Well, you try that. The show is not from Romania or Hungary. It doesn't relate to you.

They say in plain language whities are okay with Nazis, which leads to a conclusion they must be replaced with someone who doesn't.

Its sort of unclear.
I have watched 2 Seasons, was surprised because of the Storyline, interesting idea i must say.

then in your 20s you will see you were a faggot this whole time

>slide 2: how white people cured every plague
>slide 3: how white people flew to the fucking moon

>It doesn't relate to you.
You know we fought for the Axis, right?

>whities are okay with Nazis
Yes. And why is that bad exactly? They have a better world then we have today.