Americans literally have fish swimming in their juice packages. vid related

americans literally have fish swimming in their juice packages. vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=OowlZeuA9Gw

Literally impossible, vidya maker planted it there.

how? it was sealed.

The containers aren't transparent you know.
He would have to be looking at the bottom of the Capri Sun purposefully looking for a fish.

So fake, so very very gay

How would a fish survive for that long in a sealed container with very limited oxygen inside while also constantly being shaken around during shipping?

Or maybe he felt it swimming around and wobbling the whole drink?

I think it would be pretty easy to find a fish if it were in your Capri Sun.

It's Pacific Cooler.

Fake. The fish would suffocate.

This leaf has a brain.

Also
>94 views
>Published Jan 3

Stop shilling your shitty youtube channel here please.

It wouldnt suffocate. There is a straw which allows air in.

fake and impossible because the containers are filled via the tiny little hole where the straw goes before it's sealed

meant to quote both... it wouldnt suffocate because there is a straw which allows oxygen to flow.

>asshole kid kills fish

You're fucking retarded, you put the straw in by puncturing the package. Kill yourself and stop shilling your shitty video you huge fucking faggot

so you're telling me that a straw would not allow for oxygen to flow into the juice, thus possibly keeping the fish alive?

They don't come with the straw already in them you tremendous retard

you can stop pretending to be retarded now, no one is enabling you here.
also
>mix of water and chemical flavorings
>fish can breath this

Also do you really think that a product that probably takes weeks to reach the store and then sits on the shelf for months. It could not survive. Shut the fuck up

Fucking this, fish can only breathe water you fucking fag

Fuuuuuuuuck you

Also sick digits mayne

I studied this video, as he goes to tilt the juice package you can see the juice spill out of a slit above the straw to the right and the left, a slit in the package where the fish was inserted.