R/k selection theory

Do you think this can apply to humans at all?

yes, niggers/spics are r selection

whites/east asians are k selection

>Territorial
>Dindu

pick one

The fuck is this pseudoscience?

Absolutely, except for the second to last bit, and the last bit to some degree, it's a bit more complex with humans.

>wolves
>monogamous

r-selected:

>rural and suburban retards

k-selected:

>city people

The eternal leaf posts again.

welfare usage backs this up

Layperson calls a theory that he knows nothing about pseudoscience? When has this ever happened before. Look it up on google you dolt.

>t. someone who unironically listens to molymeme
you know what to do.

This is why I am calling you people dolts, because if you look it up you can clearly see that he did not create the theory that pertains to human breeding patterns himself, and it is a common classification method for biological life. So not only are you shooting the messenger of the theory, you are shooting the wrong messenger. If you are going to make a fallacious argument do it right.

Seems to fit pretty neatly, so, yeah.

Not an argument.

>he cares this much about r/k selection

The theory was around long before Molyjew, idiot.

Go back to Sup Forums and shitpost with the younger people, everyone knows you are wrong and are not making arguments.

Really hard not to shitpost when this topic is completely retarded.
>Literally a reddit-style Molymeme circlejerk

>t. illiterate nigger

Go throw around your buzzwords elsewhere you loser, everyone here can spot a shitposter from a mile away, just trying to have a laugh. We live and grew in this world and we know it well. If we want to have a serious conversation then we will ignore people like you.

Yes, the meek will inherit the earth.

Holy fuck only autists consider this sort of topic worthy of discussion. Read the entire thread and spot one original opinion. You underaged faggot, unironically off yourself

Then stop posting in this thread you fucking faggot.

>don't understand something
>ego damaged
>try and break it instead of understanding it

All of you go pls, and stay go.

Do you have one original idea about the theory of evolution? No, so you better get that big ego of yours checked. Do you do any science yourself, come up with any theories and original ideas lately? Oh shit, you have to work hard to do that and to get good at it, and you are a shitposter shitting on the work of other people. Well, here is something original for you. We're talking about a scientific theory and you have no arguments against it, which is why you are insulting everyone in this thread for telling other people about this theory. You're dumb, you think you can figure out the whole world on your own? And that every theory that you didn't make is just a circlejerk opinion? You think you can build your computer and make the operating system yourself? The only opinions I am seeing here are yours, and guess what? No one with any sense is going to disregard this pertinent scientific theory because of your opinions. People don't value your opinions enough to do that, and people are going to continue to talk about this theory and teach other anons about it.

>assumes I don't understand fucking r/k selection

>east asians are k selection
Nigger have you seen the way chinks reproduce?

>durr me understands!

Sure you do.

>This block of text
Not gonna read all of this crying nonsense. What the hell are you even going to discuss about something like this? Just restate facts? This is retard-tier mental masturbation

>aussie
>trying to b8 once again

we are rabbits that believe we are wolves.
No you can't change this. No it doesn't matter either since we can make tools and shit. Just thought I'd point that out if you ever go on a survival binge without supplies and start to mentally breakdown.

Yeah you better leave this thread before you accidentally read it. It's the sort of thing I wish I told myself when I was younger.

It is psuedo-science

I know about as much as any pol fag after watching 5+ goddam hours of Molymeme + Bill Whittle.

Pretty much all non-whites are r-selected, all whites are K-selected, is the general consensus.

I'm non-white, I'm K-selected, hypothesis fails.

Shit is psuedo-science like Economics.

I just read it, wow you sure know how to BTFO people, huh user. I honestly doubt I will ever recover.

If you think debates are about btfoing people and not finding the truth, then you need to grow up. No one cares if you can burn and diss your friend. I am not trying to hurt you or make your cry, I hope you recover :)

If you can use reason and evidence to prove your claims, the you are objectively correct and that is what adults care about. You're just getting in the way, now get out of the way. If you want to win name calling contests then you will have a better time at Sup Forums and you can sharpen your name calling skills there. I think it is a waste of time.

human sexuality is like that of the cuttlefish.

while we are typically K-selected animals where males either strive for dominance or respect the relative hiearchy (what one might consider an "alpha male"), there exists a subgroup of males that reproduce in the style of r-selected animals usually by enticing a mate as quickly as possible and then losing all interest in them post coitus or by just pumping out as many babies as possible. these two groups account for conservatives and liberals respectively. one thinks about the well being of their offspring in the future, the other is only concerned with immediate gratification.

there is only ever one alpha male and most packs typically only have one alpha female. its rather uncommon for there to be multiple breeding females.

>strawman
>ad hominem
>tu quoque
>personal incredulity
I'm noticing that none of what you said in this thread is a fucking argument user. maybe you should go be butthurt somewhere else instead of shitting up this board.

Lol yet another retarded faggot who doesn't understand biology made a chart. Yay!

You know the personal incredulity one I didn't do, that was aussie shitposting user

You posted before reading the thread, didn't you. Ahh, what are we going to do with these people.

Fucking saved. Thats a god-tier reaction image mate.

Yeah it applies to humans, insofar it applies to all living beings.

Species do not fit neatly in one of the two groups. K and r are collections of behavior patterns that probably work better than some mishmash taking half of one and half of the other.

It's tempting to separate human cultures along these lines, but the differences between human subspecies is much smaller than the difference between, say, humans and sea turtles.

Kind of how US conservatives are the second most liberal people on earth, after US liberals.

In absolute terms, niggers are closer on the r/K scale to whitey than to lions OR rabbits.

But the Slippery Slope is real, we lets the gays come out in the open and now Salon is pushing for Pedo Acceptance.

Lions are way more K than Niggers, otherwise we would not be having to ship food over there to keep all the niglets alive.

I WANNA FUCK THAT BUNNY

Look at you getting so triggered like a liberal fag

Yes but lions are also more K than white people.

If we completely disregard culture and dump 1500 white babies in one testing ground and 1500 black ones in another, the r/K related behavior difference will probably be very small as humans naturally have high sex drives and establish hierarchy in roughly the same way. The fact blacks are dumber will not affect the outcome as reproduction is not exactly a thought out choice in the absence of advanced culture. And if you do involve culture, then things move outside the sphere of biology, where the r/K observation originated.

Sure, you can make some r/K inspired theory in the field of sociology, but it will look different from the ones biologists already have. And it might be hard to publish due to the anti-racist climate over there.