Jesus was an arab refugee.. he turned out to be the Messiah and the savior of the world

Jesus was an arab refugee.. he turned out to be the Messiah and the savior of the world.

Why do u hate refugees again?

>Jesus was an Arab

Maybe you should check these digits

shitty b8 thread

remember to sage and hide

>denying reality

checked for you my fellow 'Murican

Horrible fuckin' bait.

Czech'd

Jesus's dad was God, not an arab man. If jesus was a normal human birthed by two sand niggers mating. Then no one would care.

Shut up, idiot.

>josef was cucked by god

Jesus was a Jew. A dirty Jew at that. Isn't there a passage in the Bible where a Canaan woman asks him for help but he says he has been sent only to guide the sheep of Israel?

Seriously fuck religion and fuck the sand niggers trying to get into my country. I ain't paying for their welfare

He was also a KANG

Why does Sup Forums hate niggers again?

shieeeeeeeeeettttt we wuz kings

>hands up don't shoot!

Arabs are Jews now? Wtf? Oh and the main difference between Jesus and (((current year))) refugees is that Jesus actually wanted to go back to his country.

>Jesus was an arab
in the same way that Crocodile Dundee was a New Zealander

So jew = arab?

Nope. Jesus was a North-Israeli native whose parents were visiting a town in their country for a tax census when he was born.

This implies that they were taxpayers, which already sets them apart from 100% of "refugees."

>Get your teeth smashed out
>HUU HUUU HUUUUUU B-B-B-BUT BUT OCCUPY DEMOCRATS TOLD ME SOOOOOHUHUUUHUUUUUU

Every single Dune Coon will die begging for his life in a gas chamber in Europe. Then we're coming for the Jews.

very checked

as much as a jew or a kurd is an arab you tard

Not exactly. There was no sex for the conception of Jesus and he had children with Mary soon after.
God had to send down an angel to make sure he knew she wasn't a lying whore.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem and lived in a land occupied by a corrupt totalitarian police state [spoiler] just like how modern Palestinians have to have their land wrongly occupied by Israel.

You had violent resistance movements like the People's Front of Judea. Wait. Or was it the Judean People's Front?

>Jesus
>Arab

nah m8, Jesus was actually roman masterrace, His father's name was actually Tiberius Julius Abdes Pantera, a roman soldier

>Claiming stupid shit they never di
>WE UH INVENTED UH EVERYTHING UH BECAUSE UH WHITE PEOPLE UH ARE RAPEMURDERS UH WALKING UH WE WILL NEVER UH SURRENDER TO WHITEY UH
>also they whole "You owe us shit we don't deserve because our ancestors helped make the country good for us too we just refuse to work or do anything to make use of their sacrifice" bullshit.