Give me one reason Chinese and American tourists shouldn't be banned from European cultural sites

Give me one reason Chinese and American tourists shouldn't be banned from European cultural sites.

They have no respect and treat our history as if its a giant theme park and act as if places like the Louvre are their own personal photo shoot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldMNrAYEQZs
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_1dEOkb_U
youtube.com/watch?v=zi1D0MKWHU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

French have no respect for history

And all you have to offer us is kids shows with coal burning propaganda and High Fructose Sugar Concoction™

Because Americans are actually pretty decent tourists

American tourists are annoying shitheads all they do is complain in Nunavut

>every cultural is overrun with sandniggers and Africans
Well you must feel right at home then Mr 56%

No Americans are shit tier tourists
>always carrying selfie sticks
>always the loudest in every restaurant, queue, etc
>always complaining the food is too spicy
>always want stupid inappropriate selfies that are inconsiderate of everyone around them

Hate is cuz ya aint us
>enjoy never knowing what its like to live in the best country on earth

why are anglo dad the worst behave tourist?

The only reason people live in your shitty country is because the average american is too stupid to know its better anywhere else

Enjoy your god awful food and your freedom™

>implying this is every American

How retarded are you? I did none of this when I was in Europe. Any pictures I took were so I can look back on all the great things I saw, and none of them were selfies. I spoke German when it was necessary, I was polite when spoken to.

You're just a massive stuck up cunt with a superiority complex. Good thing your countrymen aren't like you, no one would from any country would be able to stand you.

I got bad news fuckface. Your history is our history too because we didn't spring from the ground.
Also, your lying. This thread is moot.

The reason people live here is because they escaped shitty countries primarily from Europe.

No I just hate american swine. maybe you are a good one but the overwhelming majority of your countrymen are not

I'll open the doors to all Australians or kiwis, they're not perfect but they can at least acknowledge when they've done something wrong and don't have their head ten foot up their ass

>worst behaved tourists
>indians

i wonder why

That's unfortunately wrong, almost half your country descends from mexico or Africa

Nah, that's just our lefties. Unfortunately, there are a shit ton of them.

>european culture sites
you mean the things replace by muhammad statues? ill pass ahmed

>butthurt frog

aww whatever

at least do me a favor when you go out today, say hi to mohammed for me

They get drunk and start beating people up. All of their repressed violence comes out after living in a place that restricts dangerous spoon purchases.

>Nunavut

Hello lives-in-cold pay-$20-for-milk

>You're just a massive stuck up cunt with a superiority complex. Good thing your countrymen aren't like you
Heh.

Say hi to Tyrone

Universities in your countries took down paintings of Shakespeare because he was white lmao

I agree that Chinese and American tourists should be banned.
I don't want to see your shitskin covered streets.
And I'll put you down if I ever see you trespassing on my comfy country side you bumper lipped nigger frog

That's bullshit and you know that because you live in Ohio, not France.

Only met an older american couple and they seemed ok. Didn't know about how to go about putting their luggage at the storage compartment of a bus, but to be honest it varies from driver to driver. The poor chap stood there by the doors until I told him he can open it himself and he was grateful for that.

I hate those group travelers who always fuck off to the back, take up different seats apart from each other and start opening snacks so it stinks up the place and talk loudly AF. Those should be shot

>call my streets shitskin covered

Yeah, tell me about how all these tourists are France's problem, not the 30% of the population of Arab or African ascent.

We go a bit crazy in the sun.
This explains Australians, by the way.

How about you show me yours instead of mine nigger

>french "culture"
>implying we want to get run over by a truck anyway

Fuck off, as an American I can shart wherever I want because its my God given right. I'm going to shart in the Louvre next month and you can't do shit Pierre

youtube.com/watch?v=ldMNrAYEQZs

youtube.com/watch?v=gO_1dEOkb_U

W-When did we get down to 56%?? We were 62% a few months ago!

Dunno man

Your country is so cucked you're not even allowed to count how many people are minorities.

Your country is so cucked you count Arabs and north Africans as white

nigger

Like you are one to talk. You should start paying for NATO you cheap shits. Also why go to france when I get the same experience in saudi arabia?

You should maybe do something about Paris being overrun by niggers who graffiti and piss everywhere. Unlike you we've always had niggers here and can't do much about it, you're just opening your buthole and saying oui monsieur to the musselman dick.

Unfortunately for Progress, cunning scientists have found a way around this, relying on treacherous conditions that tend to be very racially discriminatory, like sickle cell disease.

Suffice to say 70% of newborns in Ile de France (Paris' region, one fifth of France's entire population) has at least one parent of black or arab origin.

youtube.com/watch?v=zi1D0MKWHU0

Why would I go to america when I could go to sub-saharan Africa, the murder rate is pretty similar

Wow what an argument

When have you made an argument in your thread? You're shitposting

SHANK
THE
YANKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

fine by me (((shakespeare))) is a fag

Americans are the only reason Europe is suffering from mass muslim migration and race mixing propaganda

Iraq,Afganistan,Libya, Syria and now Iran??
Prepare for 100 more millions niggers

They are jealous of the cultural and racial homogeneity of the European continent , they wish to make us like them, bastardized, culture-less
To do this they use their most best EU-Goys, the Nordcucks

The only things we come to Canada for are music festivals and drugs. Bad example for a thread about our manners in places with actual civilizations like Europe.

yes americans are the worst. but you can't say no to the money.

>Wants to stop Americans and Chinamen from taking pictures
>Can't even muster the will to stop Muslims from immigrating illegally and killing your people

QFT my man
beggars cant be choosers
when it comes to tourism ;<
but i just wished someone nuked usa-specifically holly-wood, california, la
newyork

>Deep in debt-slavery to the Huns because your people wouldn't pay their fucking taxes
>They bend you over for the hordes of sand-niggers flooding your shores because they heard Brussels was promising free houses and loose women
>Blame America

You sound like a damn Muslim already, blaming the US for the fucking that your neighbors are giving you. Are you sure you haven't been "enriched" already you faggot?

>tfw see murifats threatening to sue the airport for waiting in line because muh US citizenship
>tfw see murifats yelling at everybody and threatening to sue for banter
>third best tourists

also
>german tourists
>not on the worst list

i wonder (((who))) made that pic

No it's true.

Every time I'm in Europe I absolutely don't give a good goddamn about the local culture, the language, your holy sites, whatever. I spit wherever I want, if I get too drunk I'll trow up on your streets, I piss on the nearest building, don't care if it means anything to you.

When I was visiting Prague I took a piss with some friends on the side of a building, it was late at night and some priest came screaming out in his barbaric slav tongue. Found out later it was like a 600 year old church or something

I don't know what it is, it must be an anglo thing, I have absolutely no respect for land that isn't mine. English tourists act like it too here, to a lesser extent of course.

do you even know what debt means? you fucking NIGGER

Its PRIVATE BANK INVESTMENTS IN NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE THAT FAILED>>>GREEK GOVERNMENT FORCED TO BAILOUT BY ECB/IMF Both globalisT BANKING CARTELS
i blame who is to blame
facts are facts stop denying it fucking niggeroid
K Y S

>waaaa i cant control my own borders i need to let in migrants or else daddy hans wont give me neetbux

Stay salty Panos

settle down. It's time to focus on our common goals and enemies.

Your country is so cucked you count Arabs and North Africans as French

>Our whole economy is basically a giant tourist trap!
>We HAD to take that Germoney and get pozzed up by muslims! We just HAD to!

Why would I go look at all the graffiti mudslimes have put up in in France when I can just go to Detroit, and maybe get shot at by a coon with no aim instead of run down by a fucking truck?