The winner of 2016? Quebec City

Quebec City had the lowest murder rate of any large city in North America last year, with 1 murder for 540,000 people (or a rate of 0.2 per 100,000). To compare, the similarly-sized city of Baltimore (pop. 620,000) had 320 murders last year.

How is Quebec City so incredibly peaceful? That's actually a lower murder rate than Japan's 0.3. What can other cities in North America learn from Quebec City?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHkF7VbCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homogeneous French Canadian population, relatively conservative, few immigrants/muds.

I'm from Montreal and went to Quebec City years ago and was stunned by its cleanliness and peace and nice infrastructure. They simply dont have niggers and stinking arabs, there are maybe less than 20 non-whites in the entire city. The mayor is also a populist and like Trump in character, strong leadership.

This where Trudeau should settle the refugees then. Quebec City has been deprived of the experience of murder for too long.

too bad they speak fucking french

i guess they dont have many negroes

Sounds like more diversity is required

Also lots of excellent albums last year if you like tech metal

Quebec city is so fucking comfy

Meanwhile Montreal is trying to LARP as Toronto

No, but Montreal does, and Montreal only had 23 murders last year for almost 2 million people - among the lowest rates in North America.

How does Quebec ensure that its blacks don't murder each other like they do in other places? What is their magic formula?

Can confirm it is p fucking amazing there. Feels safer than America pre 9/11. It's a weird feeling desu

montrealfag here

quebec is pretty cool, I wish there was as many job opportunities as montreal, if there was i'd live there in a heartbeat

Quebec City hasn't been touch by immigration yet, its like 99% white

For some reason, refugees don't like to stay in Quebec. Nobody can figure out why :^)

So tell me, what's the Anglo-Canadian equivalent of Quebec City?

Yeah, it sucks how the faggots in charge of the 375th anniversary celebration will try to be all "party party party" while saying nothing about the people who founded this city.

Negroes slow down in the cold

Niggers can't stand the cold there.

Dub dub of truth.

They're all Evangelical Christians from Haiti. Ontario is different, the niggers there are the descendants of Underground Railroad transportees.

It's super fucking cold and irrelevant on a global scale, so nobody goes there and nothing of interest happens. Thus, no murders.

Who lives there, asians and french people?

There's not too much random blood being shed by those two.

>what's the Anglo-Canadian equivalent of Quebec City?

I don't fucking know. I'm not Anglo-Canadian. In fact, I'd be happier with overall higher murder rates.

I'd rather be comfy than have world relevance

No asians live here (and no asians SHOULD live there), and fuck off chink

Spoken like a true Canadian. Hard to be comfy when it's 40 below 6 months out of the year, though, amigo.

>tfw most remote city on earth
It's nice being irrelevant but the cost of imports is fucking insane.

>Implying some shithole like St. Louis is "relevant"

And yet, they had almost 200 murders last year for half the city population of Quebec City...

>So tell me, what's the Anglo-Canadian equivalent of Quebec City?

For marketing purposes: Victoria. But it doesn't feel the same. It's more like a little downtown theme-park saturated with Asian tourists and surrounded by heroin addicts and smug Baby Boomers who own property.

I was in a big crowd in the street on NYE in montreal, and then I got paranoid imagining a truck of peace coming through.
But then I remembered we actually live in a great country where we enforce immigration laws and vet refugees.

HAIL TRUDEAU

You think that's good, you should have seen 2008, the 400th anniversary of its foundation. Not one single murder that year.

>can't stand muh cold
go back to africa

Ask anyone about St. Louis and they can tell you about that fucking arch. Ask anyone about Quebec City, and you will get crickets.

Checkmate, liberals.

But how many missing persons did they have?

Just because only 1 murder got reported doesn't mean only 1 person was murdered.

It's not that bad. I've even been to the shooting range when it was -40 and windy before (very cold on the hands though), you just go inside to warm yourself from time to time and wear a scarf.

Can't they just make everything in Australia then?

Sup Forums told me that Quebec was a shithole
Obviously salty leafs were lying to me about based Quebec

French are pussiee who don't step up when crossed

And your internet is shit for online gaming

>105577495
Mmmmm, just sitting here in January in California, enjoying some warm weather. Might go to the beach tomorrow. Might go take a walk around town, check out the women in yoga pants and tank tops. But you enjoy shoveling that snow, wearing 5 layers, and your fat women all larded up for the winter now, you hear?

Australia can't feed itself, it needs to trade with fertile NZ

Anglos in Canada have an irrational malicious hatred of everything involving French Canadians, and in a lot of threads they make stuff up about Quebec to make themselves feel better. It's basically the same in real life, in politics, and in history.

I get 200ms on a good day, it used to be an advantage in some shooters.

Pierre should have nuked Quebec desu

>Quebec City
>In 2006, visible minorities made up 3% of the city's population,[46] which is the smallest proportion of any major Canadian city.

Really makes you think

Well New Zealand shouldn't Jew out their bros in 'Straya with shipping costs... right?

Oh man just wait until more start coming in and Detroit nig nogs come into your country when the U.S.A fails.

This Hour Has 88 Minutes pls go.

Understand that most of the anglophones who shit on Quebec have never actually been there and have never left their own provinces. They have this antiquated view of Quebec as being an economic parasite, when in fact it's an R&D hub with the cheapest energy in the world and a budget surplus, and will be sending transfer payments to bankrupt shitholes like Alberta within 5 years' time.

>Canada
>Low murder rates
>Canada
>Wants to be like the US
>Sees niggers rapping on MTV
>Concieves Drake & Justin Beiber almost back to back considering the population is ~20 people

Absolutely fucking disgusting

You bring Great Shame to North America Pussyland - I mean, Canada.

You can't even kill yourselves cause you only use your guns for decoration

Holy shit! I get 25ms and I live in the countryside.

What does this have to do with Quebec? Are you a bot?

Why not just separate all of Quebec most the people there speak predominantly French. Actually if you guys did that I wouldn't be surprised white French would immigrate and then the Gibs me dat Arabs and Africans would also come. What do?

Quebec is quite nice in a lot of places. If you keep driving northeast from Quebec City, you 'll reach an actual fjord with whales in it; it's remarkable.

>They have this antiquated view of Quebec as being an economic parasite

i can't imagine why

>Leached money from the rest of the country because of Franco privilege

At least you invested it well

Could you link to what your saying about r&d energy budget surplus etc?
because I've only seen that map where you take more than give to the government

playing with who though?
If you're all in western EU you'll always get a good ping, I play with asians, aussies and a few yankaroons.

There is no garbage in Québec City. If you find but one 1/16th of a kleenex strewn on the ground outside there you have discovered a tragedy

What about all the bottles and cans of Pepsi?

People hate muds here, and aren't the biggest fans of immigration itself. I doubt that we'd be taking in more than a couple thousand immigrants if Quebec was independent. Either way, the leader of one of our provincial political parties has said that the best immigrants come from Paris, Barcelona, and Brussels, (i.e. the cultural sphere of France) and people generally agree with that idea.

I think we might have too many immigrants born in France as it is though

how do you even know about this

too cold for roody poos

Where's the crime stat proofs?

But this year give us 10 billion.

And next year, and the year after, and the year after, and the next one.

look up quebec hydro, they did a good job harvesting the rivers that flow into hudsons bay, they also get a billion dollars a year in free power from newfoundland

the federal government funds bombardier which does a good amount of r&d, Quebec has good human capital because it can attract tens of thousands of educated french who don't want to live in eurabia

Meh, Montreal barely has negroes.

>Knowing about bepsi
Love you too, Straya

Yeah we made it up that Trudeau's family is French-Canadian to the core.

Our biggest FAGGOT pm is from (((("based Quebec")))

We also have good non-immigrant human capital

I was thinking of visiting Quebec city over spring break this year

Considering I don't speak anything French how fucked would I be going there? I'd probably stay in a hostel or air bnb equivalent and I would travel on my own.

By 2013, nearly 55,000 French citizens were registered at the French consulate in Montreal, up by about 45 per cent from 2005, according to the consulate.

In reality, that number is likely much higher.

A consulate spokesman estimates only about half of the French in Canada register, putting the estimated number of French citizens in Montreal at about 110,000. Toronto and Quebec City are the next most popular destinations, each home to about 10,000 registered French citizens.

The growing French presence in Montreal has even stirred up hints of resentment.

I feel that if Quebec became independent, more francophones would immigrate. It's kinda funny actually because you'll never have real French willingly move to an ex colony like Algeria such a laughing stock.

Just because you got a shitty province doesnt mean shit leaf

You think we'd love to exclude California or New Jersey from the States? You take the good with the bad faghat.

That applies to Baltimore and Chicago too. And logic suggests that the rates would be proportional.

Did I trigger a Pepsi?
Tabarnak

Ripping off Newfoundland should disqualify Quebec from getting transfer payments forever.

A long and vicious cycle which is soon to come to an end. Quebec is Canada's traditional economic heartland, at least it was before Dutch disease and capital flight ruined it. But the pendulum is swinging back now, with the increasing irrelevance of natural resources. High value-added manufacturing and services will once again become the order of the day.

>you
No. I'm a anglo from Calgary who had the foresight to know what was going to happen. I saw the oil bubble inflate our currency and make our manufacturing exports uncompetitive. I saw the way Alberta managed to run a chronic deficit even when the oil price was high. I see how Quebec is finally taking meaningful action to end its decades of stagnation.

Found this weird coincidence on Google.

Anyone know why the city with the least minorities also happens to have the least homicides?

cityfags all know English. you'll be fine

>the best immigrants come from Paris
How do you know he wasn't referring to kikes senpai? Montreal has taken in half a million of them from France since the mid-20th century. When you find a "French" immigrant in Quebec, you can bet they're a dirty Jewish parasite.

Thanks for the info

Really fires my neurons

Well both Justin and his father had Anglo mothers. This matters because a child takes after its mother's language more if the two are different.

I would know, my own mother has English as a first language (but is not ethnically Anglo).

Most are decadent students from Paris who go back later though. Montreal has lots of universities.

A lot of people don't speak English, so you should try to learn some basic French or get a phrasebook, or just prepare to have to ask a few people if you need help.

Either way, people will be nicer with you if you make some effort to speak French first.

Watch out with that hate speech comrade!

>Surrey
>Mississauga
How are the minorities if they are a majority?
They mean that nationally they are minor but locally major?

>Ask anyone about Quebec City, and you will get crickets

You mean they won't shut up about Chateau Frontenac, the Armoury or the old city.

weed man isn't even all that french, his mom isn't french at all, and his paternal grandmother was anglo

seems like it's more focused in heavily subsidized liberal arts programs, I know the rest of the country is bad with that too

hen why does nova scotia have more homicides than Ontario?

Canada is not the United States though, which is why things are different.

None of the ones I know are Jewish. Plus, there can't possibly be half a million French immigrants in Montreal since the population is only like 3 million and there are not that many French people from France.

forgot pic

Civil law system helps

Because whites are still more than any single ethnic group. They'll probably have majorities within the next decade though.

Hey man I respect France from a cultural, scientific, philosophical, and mathematical level. But French is the gayest language I've ever heard in my life. It makes men sound like raging faggots.

I'd start killed people if I lived in Manitoba

Quebecker here.

Please don't confuse Quebec with Quebec City.

Quebec City is a sort of historical relic. It's like 3 hours away from Montreal. It's like 100% white and has little urban traffic.

It's a very peaceful place. It's not even worth comparing to anything and people are now going to confuse Quebec CITY for "Quebec" itself.

Hey. I was there too. Tought that a bomb might explode. Then I remember we haven't had problems with the refugees

>But you enjoy shoveling that snow, wearing 5 layers, and your fat women all larded up for the winter now, you hear?

There's almost no snow up here atm, takes only one layer for a real Quebecois, and our obesity rate is far lower then your (and our women are consistently rated more attractive then those in California).

Sorry burgers, your shithole only gets the worst Canadians moving to it for a reason.

We don't like you here. You come here, you speak French. We absolutely detest your shitty holier than thou attitude, speaking English as though the entire world should.

Fuck off. No harsh feelings.

If it can't feed itself why is it a net food exporter?

>.1 out of 100000 a difference

You got me.

You probably just haven't been exposed to it enough. Americans seem to like portraying French people as Bourgeois Parisians in their media, so that probably as something to do with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHkF7VbCY

>How is Quebec City so incredibly peaceful?

Because the french are submissive cucks who will never fight anyone.

Get your shit together Canada, we are 2017.

OHH I went there. It's beautiful

Wow rude

Of course I would learn some phrases and important words in French before going.

Quebec city is the exact opposite of Montreal and Toronto. It's massively a big white middle class community.