Now that the current year has changed again, what can we expect from Trudeau's second year in power?

Now that the current year has changed again, what can we expect from Trudeau's second year in power?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000
youtube.com/watch?v=QxGVff8a9Z8
trudeaumetre.ca/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/justin-trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-fight-fort-mac-wildfire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Things will get worse

More faggotry?

May god have mercy on your soul leaf

Friendly reminder that Trudeau is the greatest leader of the free world.

Has he gotten rid of your military yet?

ITS HIS SECOND YEAR?!

I THOUGHT HE WAS IN POWER FOR 3 YEARS ALREADY

YOU LEAFS ARE FUCKED

If you leaf your enemies, they post.

Pic related: Cuckdeau 2nd term.

he will bargain with obama to release his wifes son from his dungeon

Is handsomeness a political asset?

We're fucked.

Weed won't be legalized this year (not that it matters) nor the next, he will make that his re election promise" to win more guillable votes.

He'll go on more vacations and ignore Canadians and economy this current year.

Fuck this tool

WHY did you people vote for this complete imbecile in the first place?

You can expect more elementary school teachers normalizing faggotry and pedophilia I hope you plan on fucking your next door neighbours thirteen year old daughter before she spikes your drink with g while you babysit her and get raped

Don't bother buying or selling the new open market is suing neglegent parents who raise rapist lolis

DUDE

Humbly requesting that a more organized leaf than me make a Canada/pol/ thread. There was one up yesterday and it was pretty high-quality.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

WEED

You know you need fucking help when Russia offers it despite their desire to eventually conquer Leafland

cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000

LMAO

wow he really isn't that cute anymore
I wanted to cuck his wife, but now ... not so much.

Cabinet will have 4 men, 4 women, 4 lesbians, 4 faggots, 4 of whatever q stands for, 4 t's (traps?), 4 2-spirited or whatever the fuck that is and 3 +'s

>"if you bow to the Bogdanoff's they win"

canada will become the new sweden
i don't know what unholy degeneration sweden will become if they don't step their shit up

Suicide.
He just vanishes to be never seen again.

Seems that we must secure our sea borders.

Yes.

more nothing...

He will institute the draft into the Salvation Army.

If Trudeau as a liberal is breaking his promise does that make his gov more conservative?

youtube.com/watch?v=QxGVff8a9Z8
video related, I mean its good that he break thoses promises

No.
Leftist fuckwits have no memory.

I was going to to post the videos of him getting grilled by every single party in the house of commons, but THE FUCKING STATE PROPAGANDA MACHINE KNOWN AS THE (((CBC))) FUCKING CLAIMED COPYRIGHT ON THEM AND TOOK THEM ALL DOWN.

Impeachment is coming you slimey fuck.

More money put towards bullshit like climate change, no dude weed lmao, more apologies for ships full of arabs that we didn't let into the country 100 years ago, more free shit for retards, more taking all the money from people with a decent income, and a much more cucked shit.

He will do more funny stuff to seem likable all the while his domestic policies will continue to turn Canada into a soviet state and his economic policies will further fuck americas dick.

Once the latter has fucked the canadian environment the former will be used to crush any dissent.

"At least he was handsome" will be written on the gravestone of the infant that was canadian democracy.

MORE DIVERSITY

test

From what I remember, Harper was kind of unpopular (despite keeping Canada pretty stable during the recession and beyond) but Canadians are pretty retarded in general.

>rake me up inside
>I CANT RAKE UP

trudeaumetre.ca/

Have a look, should give you a general idea of what might be down the pipe.

What a fucking piece of trash

Because we have a system where he got voted in with 39% of the entire vote.

Only a little over a third of all voters actually voted for him.

You ever just fuck your shit up so hard you shitpost into next week?

oh god that was only one year so far? jesus christ man i feel for you poor fucks

Only in a society of fools.

I'm 18 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a two novels that are in their final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first drafts and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and open minded to any and all fantasies of mine. She is also a Syrian refugee from Afghanistan. I also have an exceptional relationship with her sons.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health. Both have completed high education and never spent a minute slaving away at manual labor.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises that shook me at my core, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp critical thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense. I am a true liberal canadian in the purest form.

good job man.

Nah mate Ireland will become the new Sweden first mark my words.

What kind of abstract shitpost is this?

The more Trudeau stays in power, the more leafs will adopt right wing views in opposition.

I hope Trudeau will never get impeached and stays in power for the second term too, because Canada voted him to power and people deserve the leader they get.

Let Trudeau be their punishment.

Lol'd

CASTRO'S SON
A
S
T
R
O
'
S

S
O
N

You're retarded, we had a conservative government for 8 years before this cuck. The only reason he won is retarded faggots and dude weeds. He will get slaughtered in the next election as he has done nothing except for giving really poor people free shit and investing into shit like climate change.

>this is only his second CURRENT year
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

take your Himalayan salt dildo, and get the fuck out

How conservative was Harper, I wonder? Was he redpilled?

I thought this was just a meme when I first heard it but now I'm convinced.
The West is fucking mad, never change Poland you do not want this.

The conservative party hasn't been conservative for several decades, they're basically all liberals.

So what difference did Trudeau actually make?

Legalise paedophilia, introduce diversity quotas, make "non binary" classes compulsory in primary schools.

Make it so that when you lose and election you win.

This

All he's done since he's in office is squander money in foreign gibs. This is the kind of wishful thinking hopeless retard who thinks he can throw money around and the budget will balance itself by magic. He fucking denied help from the likes of Russia and the US when we had the big forest fire in Alberta and instead shipped in South Africans at our expense who put out fires by beating them with leather rackets. The fuckers even went on strike and were sent back at our expense after doing fuckall

He looks like a fucking faggot who likes nigger dicks in his ass.

Trudeau plans to decriminalize pedophilia.

If only I was still friends with my retard sjw classmate.
I'd rub her face in it after all that shitposting on Japanese child love dolls.

Reply to this post if you believe chemical castration involves acid to the gonads

DUDE WEED LMAO

>dutch oven

>He fucking denied help from the likes of Russia and the US when we had the big forest fire in Alberta and instead shipped in South Africans at our expense who put out fires by beating them with leather rackets
Do you have sauce on that? It sounds pretty outrageous and fantastical, I need to see the sauce to believe this for real.

>Didn't even legalize weed

'It's 2017' simply doesn't have the same ring to it as 2016 or 2015. He's fucked.

You can send mail out.
Attach a picture to it. Choose carefully.
Do it.

Canada almost had a jihad bombing
Google Aaron driver terrorist.
Tl;Dr is America found out this guy was gonna bomb GTA transit and related it to rcmp who took him out

Meme lord didn't respond to the incident until 2 days later and was a fag about it

Wot?

Same I swear this nigga has been around for fucking ages.

I saw a news on it whn it happened and thought what a dumb fucker.

And here is one source:
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/justin-trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-fight-fort-mac-wildfire

Learn to use internet search.

any title we could search on youtube? there must be a mirror somewhere

He'll off himself to win

Well it's still the current year, so I believe all of his arguments for his policies will remain the same.

Your SJW classmate.
Send a mail to her/him.

>leaf gets replaced by crescent moon
>arab will become first leaf language
>you will not get accepted to college/university if you have not sucked a black dick as a white man, white women need to have given birth to at least one achmed in order to be accepted
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>budget cut on normal police
>invest in LGBTQUSADNKANDN+ police and sharia-police
>free blank canadian passports will be airdropped over somalia and syria because they are the real, new canadians
>all houses that were burned down in the current year +1's forest fires will be replaced with mosques
>free sex changes for gender-fluids
>pork is haram and banned
>uttering the words "man" or "woman" are now punishable by death
>CURRENT YEAR +.... will now be the official calender of former-leafland

Moderate af

A fucking crescent.

>And here is one source
Aitäh

>Learn to use internet search.
I am not in the mood to painstakingly go on a search operation for the legit source amongst the prank news sites, heavily biased news sites and opinion pieces, especially since I don't know that much about Canadian politics.

>Google Aaron driver terrorist.
thx

>Meme lord didn't respond to the incident until 2 days later and was a fag about it
this is not even outrageous, this is just sad, and I feel sorry for the people who were potentially in danger and apparently do not even deserve a proper response for the entity who is supposed to protect them on their own soil

I JUST WANT LEGAL WEED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know anyone....

Damn dat roll
The taxi driver who got blasted though talked about his survival a few times then got but blasted over surviving a terrorist attack doesn't net him free shit for his injuries

>tfw you survive a bombing but would be better off dead.

canada turns down russian forest fire

into google

10 fucking vacations. Trudeau is only outclassed by Obama.

I've only seen the pasta a couple of times, and it's already the stalest pasta I've ever seen.

>tfw you survive a bombing but would be better off dead.
there needs to be a new 9/11, anything less than that and the weedman will just say
>"they were misunderstood, mentally ill tiny minority of Canadian citizens and the government promises to still prioritize the fight against Islamophobia, and we pray for all the muslim-canadian citizens who are targeted by white supermacist hate groups since this incident"

I don't think we will...