AUS Military

Australia Military Thread

Is our military strong enough to go to war with Indonesia?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-au/news/australia/indonesia-suspends-all-military-cooperation-with-australia-reportedly-over-insulting-training-material/ar-BBxRZ1p
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=australia&country2=indonesia&Submit=COMPARE
border.gov.au/australian-border-force-abf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Certainly strong enough to go to war with the Indos, for the day or so it'll take for the US to come in due to the ANZUS treaty.

Easy. Muslims can't fight. Do they even have an Airforce or Navy?

how are they going to fight the aliens wearing cotton. ayyy lmao

Do you guys have bad relations with Indonesia?

First hand experience of contact with indo navy, berthed with indo beside us, night watch catches 2 indo sailors fucking each other on bow. plus their ships are rust buckets that can't do shit.

Can someone explain to me why we train those jungle monkeys and make them better soldiers?

cause we are spying like mad cunts every time we do, we know all their military locations and equipment specs and capabilities

some indo officer asked my mate 'how do you stop your soldiers from having sex with each other?'

does Indonesia even have a military?

You lot are retards.

As we share a monarch, british troops will go there to defend you if attacked. so you lot would win.

if you were doing the attacking then good luck. you couldnt even beat emus

>implying the emus aren't the ones training the troops now

we do have a better air force and navy but they would crush us army wise. at keast I think so cause they have way more tanks than us

We bring them over here for training m8. We don't learn shit we don't already know.

And what did your mate say?

>implying that both kek and america wouldn't be behind you

>british troops will go there to defend you
Top kek you can't project power anywhere you are a shadow of your former self you embarrassing disgrace.

You had to use civilian cruise liners to get your soldiers to the Falklands.

The navy (which should have taken nuclear subs, fucking hell, FUCK THE GREENS) and airforce would have to give their all blowing up invasion vessels.

Army would be purely moping up the few boats that get ashore.

>behind you
The perfect spot to put the knife in the back.

Reagan didn't lift a finger to help Margaret Thatcher take back the Falklands because he didn't want to offend the third world dictatorships of South America.

If you train them you make them predictable and then they fight like you. But they have no resources or top tier shit. You retain the advantage and shape their development like the Reapers in Ass effect.

Yes I am confident we could repel any invasion attempt easily.

But would we be able to successfully invade Indonesia?

Even as an Aussie, I can say with 100% conviction that auspol threads are completely useless to anyone and are an embarrassment to the commonwealth.

>Australia/Indoesia war starts.
>US ends the squabbles by nuking the muzzies.
Please do it, cunt.

You don't.

Why even invade it....there's nothing to gain.

>Why even invade it
I want to capture a bang bang wife.

if you promise to stop fucking calling it Urulu or whatever abo word you call that glorious rock

>The Greens

That's a funny way to spell The United States of Jewmerica

Believe me when I say this isn't bait. The Aus military could crush Indonesia if we doubled the amount of angle grinders, moly lube, replacement parts and polyurethane gloves for engineers and technicians on base.

Better question, is it strong enough to go to war with Israel when they attack New Zealand?

Welp, Take a guess

made this oc a few days ago

What the range on israel's nukes?

Maybe we should stop going to FUCKING Bali, but I know this won't happen because Bogans love to be washed away over their.

If anything happens the Anglosphere will support you.

It has a second official name, Ayer's Rock.

Turn the Indonesians into glass

i dunno if your muslim army would join us though..

> Implying Israel goes to war on its allies

You duffer, it's called a false flag. That is the way that the Mossad wage war. By way of deception.

>59 MBTs

how hard is it to get into the infantry? what are the kinds of things that would disqualify you?

we're cleansing Victoria next after we give you a new parking lot cunt

They are probably retrofitting the German Subs to fire a Nuclear warhead with their Jew Science

Do we have the means to transport many of those overseas?

pack your shit and move to indonesia then.

ye

Could easily defend ourselves, couldn't invade.

lmfao fucking greens and abos man

You could do that right now with a 50 buck note and a loaf of bread.

>Indo navy has shit ships
>most of indo air force is propeller planes and other garbage, few actual modern aircraft
>no land borders

Even without calling on NATO/USA you'd be seeing meme battles like "battle of Bali"

Australian Rangers: 100 conscripts
Indo chinky dog eaters: 100,000 jungle monkeys

casualties - AU: 1 suicide
Indonesia: 100,000 dead or missing

No reason for more. Aussies, as much as love my bastard cousins, they have no logistics or reason to transport armor which are all ship born.

m8 most of those would sink if you put an Abrams in the cargo hold.

I trained with Indonesian officers in darling harbour just doing navigation.

Even though they're still shit, their shitness pales in comparison to Vietnamese naval officers

And to answer OPs question, would would be able to defend against an Indonesian invasion, but would have no chance with land grabbing.

>HMAS Adelaide is a Canberra-Class
>HMAS Darwin, Melbourne, Newcastle are Adelaide-Classes

What did they mean by this?

Would we have been able to defend east timor if it came down to it?

How much of a shit cunt are you? I've been in infantry for 6 years.

We shit post even with our boats.

I don't know? Why would you go to war with Indonesia?

All I know about the Australian military is that they don't glorify their military as heroes, unlike American, and they treat their vets really well, unlike America. So you guys got that going for you.

>rangers

I meant riflemen

Just wait 10 turns then build a courthouse

>Vietnam

I thought they'd be trying more since they're meant to counter Chiy-nah's navy.

Australia already did as far as I know, SAS defended it from "totally not Indonesia, honest" forces.

It depends how much we commit.
We'd have months of preparation, noticing troop movement, stocking of food/weapons/fuel
>Mine the sea
>Have naval/air patrols of the sea
>Evacuate very northern parts of Australia
>Have SASR boobytrap main invasion areas
>Have army train militia
If we can draw some at a time then cut logistics our guys + Australian environment would have them drinking their own piss in weeks.

this just happened apparently
msn.com/en-au/news/australia/indonesia-suspends-all-military-cooperation-with-australia-reportedly-over-insulting-training-material/ar-BBxRZ1p

I don't think so.

Anywhere they could deploy land amounts of ground forces we would not be able to hold. We could stall them with air strikes and naval bombardment but only for so long. We simply wouldn't have the logistics for any lengthy campaign.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=australia&country2=indonesia&Submit=COMPARE

So we'd have air/sea superiority, but a total land invasion is out of the question.
But could we liberate West Papua, West Timor and Bali?

just wait until trump creates the greatest military to ever grace the face of the earth. we will come to aid our white brother if it is necessary

>globalfirepower
Into the trash it goes.

would having been on anti-depressants in the past be an issue?

what's the average age of new recruits? is 24 a bit much?

Not really aye, they're better than you think

They still have a big enough navy to BTFO indo though lol.

No we could hold our own against the indos. I don't know how these cunts are saying we won't. I've trained with the indo infantry and they're useless. They don't get food so they have to hunt for it. We'd literally kill so many cunts.

If you've been on them in the last 12 months, instant "no".

Also, you need to have been working and not medicated for at least 12 months.

thanks amerifat

Absolutely. Nobody here gives a fuck about Russia or whatever other garbage apocalyptic fantasies the yanks want us to whack ourselves off to, Indonesia is our nearest hostile state, and most people think we can't rely on NATO to intervene if we go to war. But I think it wouldn't matter if they didn't because Indo military is so antiquated and likely poorly trained

As long as there is a steady supply of beer.

Navy fag here still on holidays. Lol no, we'd get fucked up in a week if we took on the indos

What other type of vessel would you use to get that many troops to the other side of the World in 1982?. Liners were used for troop transport in WW2.
Sadly everything in the first part of your post is correct and I winced when my fellow UK user made the comments. Hopefully it will turn up for us but I doubt it. Maybe Brexit will be the needed kick up the arse we need.

bumping for interest

Our vets aren't treated that well but we mostly keep the hero worship thing for 2 days of the year. No discounts at Maccas thank you for your service shit.

Just don't tell them mate. They don't get to see any of your medical docs. What the fuck is wrong with you because they do psychological evaluation and it can get pretty depressing sometimes?

You're fine, i know blokes who joined at 30.

>Easy. Muslims can't fight. Do they even have an Airforce or Navy?

Arabs can't anyway. Not conventionally.

well of course we would with that attitude mate

They would overwhelm us with numbers for one if they deployed everything including it's paramilitary.

Their doctrine is based around guerilla tactics in the instance of an invasion. They could throw all their small amounts of land/air/sea assets at us and we could deal with it but when you got millions hiding in the jungles with relatively advanced infantry weapons, it would be a quagmire, even with our positive history of dealing with guerilla tactics in Vietnam.

what's the kind of shit they ask you at recruitment?

>Also, you need to have been working and not medicated for at least 12 months.
Well thats fucked. I was considering hitting up the army since >jobs in australia

If the UK wasn't completely dickless they'd park their nuclear submarine off the coast, ring Jakarta and say

"top-a the mornin to you m8, lay off the clobberin' on Stralya' or else we'll launch one at Jakarta and make ye' 50 shades blacker eh what"

>100000 jungle monkeys vs 2m+ roos, emus and spoiders

nah were fine

We have nukes faggit

That's implying we'd even try fight in the j long term.

We would establish bases near the coast and hold key terrain to stop them from having easy access to Australia while we bomb the shit out of them. We would raise so many battalions in Australia the army would double in size so quickly, and keep growing.

Do this m8

border.gov.au/australian-border-force-abf

Protect that Border from Shitskins, boys!

Daily reminder that we literally have a border to cover around of an entire continent, plenty of space for more!

Nice, needs the new Hobart class added soon. Arent they coming into service this year?

so when are we going to invade and retake west papua? they may be jungle niggas but they're OUR jungle niggas

I'm just saying that because that's what disqualified me.

I got in, did well enough on the tests that I was told to be a combat engineer, get in and mention that and it's all over red rover.

Oh well.

You could try......but the anti depressants thing is instant game over. 1 year off, preferably work for a while.

They want to see you're "stable" and not using the army as a last resort or whatever....even if that's true.

stop trying to get your meme known i see this copypasta lately

Last I heard the submarines can't even launch them.

Strong enough to repel their navy and airforce. A ground based invasion would be costly at best. But you could bomb most the fight out of them with some help from the US.

That's what we would do though. Nukes have huge range so they don't need to be near Australia to be able to hit Jakarta. Literally 1 day and we could have 50 nukes pointed if we wanted to. We also have military bases in Australia.

Shit yeah cunts. Love to protect us from the boat people.

acne... i got disqualified because i had acne and i admitted i smoked meth before.

Really hard to get in man can only try 3 times EVER so get fit before you try first