Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=norway&Submit=COMPARE
howmanyofme.com/search/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fook is Norway?

0/10

Didn't read lol

cuck cuck cuck

sage

Occupying Norway would be fun. Nice country, plenty of hot Viking babes, and all the men would be in work camps while we enjoy it all.

There are probably already American spies in Norway that would shut your agenda down tbqh

Why the fuck would we fight Norway? We don't even eat much fish. Norway is useless. It's like Iceland, but on a continent.

thats rich coming from the jews of europe

>mericunts doesn't know about the oil yet

>There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water,

they don't use metric so the joke's on you

>American spies

"The name is Shart. James Shart."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_rocket_incident

Careful, Norway nearly got the yanks nuked once already...

This cunt again.

....Natt?

Aussie anglos should invade Norgay and rape some qts for Viking payback desu

We'll just send all of our black soldiers. You Scandinavians have a talent for letting them invade your countries.

Srsly if you claim that while posting these dinghies of yours sailing across a lake, even China would be laughing at you with their half-sinking fleet and exploding-anyday-now standard Carrier.

>Australia
>winning against any country in war

Kek you can only Pick one faggot

You seem like a real winner.

Thats not fair. The Emu wars were heavily one sided

Is that Norway's whole navy? I think everyone's taking this very ironic post the wrong way. Last I knew Norway didn't have much of a military.

Now that you mention it, Australia has yet to fully conquer and settle in their own continent.

That's it.

All Nordic/Scandinavian Americans muster up in Norway.

We're going to increase the birth rate 10 fold.

My gfs norwegian and Im pajeet lmmao. Norway wont do shit. Her father gives me beer and I fuck her at his house when he is home

>war
No war m8, only rape and pillage.
Australian soldiers have never lost a battle under Australian command.
Brb
Japs btfo in New Guinea
Boars btfo in sa
germans and wogs btfo in North africa
So to be Norway btfo in great Aussie rape war

>Australia has yet to fully conquer and settle in their own continent.

You jest, but emus are pretty sneaky and have mastered the art of guerrilla warfare.

UK has your back if you decided to go through with it Norfriend. We hate Americans like no other and it's about time we curb stomp these nig-spic-'white' hybrids back into the dirt they crawled out from.

eat shit norge

we could literally send only guys named Pete from our armed forces and it'd still be like 30-1

That's weird. Where is your Canadian flag?

>those boats

I don't think you understand how this works.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-states-of-america&country2=norway&Submit=COMPARE

Norway has 46 Fighter Jets. 46.
The US has 2,300.

Norway has 52 Tanks.
The US has 8,800.

You aren't going to be dominating anything militarily any time soon.

USA has 37,685,848 niggers
Norway has 97,152

The only thing dominating in the US is nigs.

2bh I miss this meme

You fuck with one of the Anglosphere you fuck with all of us. Would be glorious raping and pillaging your little meme country with a bunch of Aussies and Nigels.

>You fuck with one of the Anglosphere you fuck with all of us

Yeah, no:
>We hate Americans like no other and it's about time we curb stomp these nig-spic-'white' hybrids back into the dirt they crawled out from.

lmao

Sorry to tell you this way Tyrone but your less anglo than the fucking nips. The anglosphere is with Norway. We're coming for you motherfucker.

Ahh the old railgun meme
Our boots have anti railgun technology

This

Thanks senpai

>you're_talking_to_rakesh_pajeet_mohammad.jpg

Would love to end the eternal Aryan once and for all like my glorious Anglo ancestors.

>snow chink thinks I care
won't make any difference

Easy there Olaf.

Love you Britqts

Get a job, Tromso

Pedro says what?

Your only ancestor were Paco and Tyrone. The Aryan is with us, go suck a BBC. The only anglo thing in you is gonna be my dick in your ass when I have to take out my combat fatigue from slaughtering all you fucks on a fat autistic American bitch boy.

Calm down Muslim poo, UK and US have been greatest allies ever since the end of 1812.

Norway best tank. Only tank.

....that we gave them, most likely

>The only anglo thing in you is gonna be my dick in your ass when I have to take out my combat fatigue from slaughtering all you fucks on a fat autistic American bitch boy.

lmao based

Unleash the autists

Pretty sure you only give your tanks to Israel, for free of course.

I was curious about this, so I did some math. I'm a bit drunk so I'm probably wrong but whatever

The US population is right around 318.9 Million people.

According to this Site:
howmanyofme.com/search/

There are 51,852 people in the US named Pete, or 0.0163% of the population.

The US military has 1,429,995 enlisted personnel, so It should have around 0.0163% people named Pete, which comes out to about 233 people.

Given the proper equipment, I think that 233 Petes would probably be enough to take care of business.

Autismo.

Don't you have women you should be protecting from kebabs right now

>Leo 2A4

So... You want us to come back and fuck your country up?

>Don't you have women you should be protecting

You tell me lmao

good on you, user

but we'll only need two

lol, i was in oslo last year, its already overrun with muslims, sweden is already invading you and ur doing nothing BTFO

Lmao this Aryan is a fucking lad. Remind me why we ever hated each other again?

I think the USS Liberty """""incident""""" proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you can attack America's military and kill their soldiers with impunity, and their only reaction will be "Thanks sir, may I have another".

It's how they lost in Vietnam.

They jewed you first, father.

how would they communicate if they were all petes

Is that a fishing boat?

Cant wait for your next enrichment on the news. I relish the day the eternal Aryan is finally destroyed and cucked to death.

Bathing in the last drops of aryan blood is the only thing that can satiate my bloodlust.

Knowing my government BTFO you twice and cucked you so hard you willingly accept your own genocide makes me rub myself through my pocket.

Is Norweiga north or south of france?

Kek
Amerifats BTFO how will they ever recover?

Looks like a yacht club not a navy

They bought them from the Dutch, who bought them from us.

>Remind me why we ever hated each other again?

I didn't, I've always had the greatest admiration for Britain's rich history and their unparalleled contributions to science, philosophy and art.

We should have been allies from the start, but our leaders have been cunts cunts and have enjoyed pitting our people against each other to this day.

>let's talk about how grand europe is doing

>This guy know whats up.

>next enrichment

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

lmao

you bongs are supposed to be good at bantz

You're no son of mine. Go ask some African countries, you might find your dad there or maybe mother Mexico will know.

good thread

Copy pasta
/thread

Just tell us when you decide to strike so we can occupy rightful clay known as Östfold, Trondheim.
You can have the rest.

>t.Achmed
>t.Mohammad
>t.Jafir al-Norweigi
>t.Kamal
>t.Mufid
>t.Nasir
>t.Kaseem
>t.Fahad

(REF:)(2x)
Clashing of the swords: a nasheed of the reluctant.
The path of fighting is the path of life.
So amidst an assault, tyranny is destroyed.
And concealment of the voice results in the beauty of the echo.

By it my religion is glorified, and tyranny is laid low.
So, oh my people, awake on the path of the brave.
For either being alive delights leaders, or being dead vexes the enemy.

(REF)(2x)

So arise, brother, get up on the path of salvation,
So we may march together, resist the aggressors,
Raise our glory, and raise the foreheads
That have refused to bow before any besides God.

(REF)(2x)

With righteousness arise,
The banner has called us,
To brighten the path of destiny,
To wage war on the enemy.
Whosoever among us dies, in sacrifice for defence,
Will enjoy eternity in Paradise. Mourning will depart.

(REF)(2x)

>proud to be a brown eyed shit heel anglo

It's amazing really

Most is not Interracial and the nignogs don't go out on raping parties like your mudslime buddies js senpai

Lol this isnt a game you want to get into Hanz Mohammad.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

When an Amerifat tries to flaunt his military prowess, just show them pic related.

This is who you're up against.

lmao

Sweden you should join the new anglo-aryan-norwegian alliance to stomp out sharters. You can have some nice American land after we remove all the Americans from it.

Right.

lmao

>after we remove all the Americans from it.

You'll never get the stains out of the Walmart floors though.

Witnessed

lmao we're gonna make 9/11 look like a fucking joke.

!>meme the airforce

>the salt

Says the subhuman Aryan who started and managed to lose the only 2 world wars.

One of my great grandpas picked knives, lockets, heirlooms, and pictures off dead krauts for fun so their ancestors wouldnt be able to have any sort of closure.

He said the only women easier than French women were dirty krautwhores who sucked US soldier dick all the way for a free ride home. Such a sad, sad country of """"""people"""""" you all are.

Okay i can assist you in the conquering of the Vinland but on one condition.
You guys get all the nogs.