Subscription box for "White Guilt" relief

A small subscription box, costing anywhere from 25$ to 100$ a month, containing a small safety pin wore by white people who didn't vote for Trump, indicating that they are "safe" white people.
The box also contains few sheets of paper containing information and instructions in order to "wake up" white people. Some tasks include giving black people higher tips, evaluate your sources of information for bias against black people, among others.
The creators of the Safety pin box, Marissa Johnson and Leslie Mac, two black women, keep "some" of the profits, and donate the rest, to black women activists.

Thoughts?

>sauce

news.vice.com/story/white-people-are-paying-this-business-to-get-rid-of-their-white-guilt?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Other urls found in this thread:

kzoo.edu/praxis/files/2015/09/439317593-marissa_johnson.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol faggot i didnt know they had internet in romania gypsy nigger

nice proxy

That's p sweet but i want to test something real quick

One of those nogs are part jewish.

>Marissa Johnson and Leslie Mac, two black women, keep "some" of the profits, and donate the rest, to black women activists.

Keep some and donate the rest to themselves for their activism I'm guessing.

>non-Trump voters to wear a constant mark
My how easily the stars are put on when you say it's for the right cause.

Can we make a Sup Forums subscription box? Also what would you put in it?

the people who pay for this don't deserve their money in the first place

I honestly thought this wasn't completely retarded until I got to
>aimed at making them more woke

Jesus Christ.

I heard that wearing a safety pin indicated that the person doing so liked taking it up the arse, can anybody confirm?

Bloody hell, I never knew Jersey had a flag. Does Guernsey?

Yes, and it's nicer than ours. Don't tell them I said that.

it's virtue-signalling.

it's actually about paying off a debt cheaply. If you believe that Black people have it worse than you because of your racism, then it would be worth thousands of dollars, not 25$ per month.

It's like giving $1 to a homeless person. Doesn't solve anything really, but it makes you feel good.

Jesus, it's like the modern day equivalent to paying indulgences to the church.

Reminds me of those letters from the catholic Church that you could buy during the middle ages.

Why not just do those things without giving your money to some people? If you so wished, you could even donate that money to BLM without going through some middleman con?

>Thoughts?
Ethnomasochism
But please keep the identity politics going
I want 8 years of Trump

Do anyone of Sup Forums subscribe to this? Because this is bullshit, wtf do white people need to feel guilty for their past action. Look at the japanese, we do not hold them accountable for their war crimes in the past. Why can't these sjws learn from that the past dont hold any shit the whites owe to them?

Bullshit.

Yea, they only happen to have better internet than USA.

Black people SHOULD jew white libtards out of all their money. I support it.

>implying it's the darkies asking for money
u hella silly

Reminds me of people who would pay monks to prayer for their sins in the medieval ages.

American whites have just gotten that soft. They are ready to be replaced. Yearning for it even.

remember goy, you have to buy your safety pin (((for only 9.99))) from us otherwise it wont work

>United States
>Whites start whining about themselves
>Blacks become business savvy opportunists

I can only imagine FedEx and UPS would refuse to ship them.

Good for them. They're capitalizing off idiots, they saw a market, and they brought the supply to match the demand.

What if all this liberalism crap is just market forces? Most people are stupid and lazy and self righteous. What if the powers that be don't give a shit? What if they just want to rob the retards blind?

> Marissa Johnson

I've heard the name before.

She's one of the two niggers who interrupted Bernie the Cuck.

kzoo.edu/praxis/files/2015/09/439317593-marissa_johnson.jpg

Literally making a career out of white people's cuckery.

>paying that much for a fucking safety pin
Liberals everyone.

>Guilt relief box.

They really getting popular i see.

a red dragibus FOR ONLY 14.88 Mark !

ENOUGH!

>> Marissa Johnson
>
>I've heard the name before.
>
>She's one of the two niggers who interrupted Bernie the Cuck.
>
>kzoo.edu/praxis/files/2015/09/439317593-marissa_johnson.jpg
>
>Literally making a career out of white people's cuckery.

no fucking way lmaoooo

Dragon dildos

>niggers are learning basic Jewry

deebly gongerned

>Bernie sanders orders a year's subscription
XD

Bernie is probably the one who suggested it to them in the first place. On his knees beginning forgiveness for being a white male

Tempted to order this for a friend for the laughs but I don't want to give these cunts money.

Just make one. Safety pin, some paper with "suck a bbc to repent" written on it and some other shit. Same thing.

I'm giving it to a lad though.

Yes goy give me your shekels and the guilt goes away

>giving it to a lad
Makes no difference. He's got a mouth, right?

I know what to get my libcuck friends next Christmas. They unironically like Lootcrate so might as well get them hooked on this.

And the liberal mentality proved once again that it is no different from Telford dogma. This is exactly the same as the Catholic church when it allowed people to buy indulgences for their sins.