Seriously, why is this even disputed?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/russia-us-election/
youtu.be/gQHAXHvAGK8
youtu.be/Kc0AKGJwX9o
youtu.be/6-yOYxHpFLA
youtu.be/UXpRswM-tzc
youtu.be/sWLn3CZyP2A
forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#30bd3e21291e
nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For any not red-pilled on the subject

Do you actually have proofs of this?

Good post

>CNN
Red-Pilled.

youtu.be/gQHAXHvAGK8

youtu.be/Kc0AKGJwX9o

>red pilled
>russian shill
Pick one

From October 18th

>Obama echoed those sentiments Tuesday, saying there's "no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections."

Keep that in mind when you hear the established left AND right complain. They're only saying it because the person who wasn't suppose to win did.

>Fake New Shill
>RedPilled
Pick one. No one believes this story. It's a sad joke at this point.

youtu.be/6-yOYxHpFLA

;^)

>crying about Trump who claims that the election was rigged
>calling him a conspiracionist
>claiming that the election was rigged without presenting any proof

It wasn't rigged, you were just losing.
Then you rigged it.
Understand?

Proof?

So the guy who is being helped by the Russians said he's not being helped by the Russians. Seems legit.

>the guy who is being helped by the Russians
Proof?

youtu.be/UXpRswM-tzc

Trumpshills are more loyal to Putin and Russia than the U.S.

Assange admitted REPEATEDLY that he worked with the Russians before this was alleged. Now he's gone back on it.

What does that even mean?

youtu.be/sWLn3CZyP2A

>Assange admitted REPEATEDLY that he worked with the Russians before this was alleged.
Proof?

>>Get the Russians to rig the election
No proof.

The OP knows that.
We know that.

It's just bait, do not bite.
Sage and abort.

Proof?

Please find that referenced anywhere. We will wait.

I know.
Secretary of State and woman said to be most qualified to run ever is beaten by Mr. Monopoly, and people here think it wasn't rigged.

Sage because I disagree with you. Classic!

Still waiting for the proof

The ripoff memes were the peak of CTR pathetic.

>When I saw that escalator escalate down that escalator I knew escalator escalator.

Did you ever think that maybe people ACTUALLY picked Trump over Hillary?

>>Get the Russians to rig the election
They didn't rig it, she just lost :)

Hey I'm looking for a copy of the Trump kill list.

Does anyone have a updated copy of the Trump family bodybag count?

Pro-tip: There isn't one.

Proof? Or is that just a list of names you pulled out of your ass.

>It wasn't rigged, you were just losing.
>Then you rigged it.
>It's only rigging if my candidate lost
Amazing lolgic faggio

How did Russia rig the election? If anything look at how many middle eastern countries tried to rig the election by monetarily supporting clintons campaign.

Or maybe there's resounding proof that the Russians did it? Have you been reading the news bucko?

Oh, here is some more.

Great hero you have there.

"When it's a minority it's bad, but Russia is full of whites so they can rig all they want"

Show it. Show it here. Assange went on record. DNC hack did not come from Russia. Vermont electric grid story ended up being retracted and debunked. Show proofs.

>Proof?
Are you kidding? Trump cocksuckers love Russia and Putin. Just look at this thread and see how the first poster wants Russia as the country they want to see succeed the most and the two /thread replies. Trump literally invited Russia to hack Clinton's emails.

What is your point?

>still hasn't posted any sources validating any of his claims in the thread
>t-the media said they did it that's proof enough!
top kek
Also the Washington Post has been going back on their completely uncited remarks about russians hackers over the past couple days

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#30bd3e21291e

>I get shit done
Yeah, like let innocent American men burn alive for nothing.

>Sage because I disagree with you
You're stupid, we cannot agree or disagree with a fact.

If you had stated an opinion, I would have agreed or not.
But you stated a fact.
WITHOUT proof.

Making it an assumption. An unbacked one.

Sage again, this thread is diversion and brings nothing to the table.

drumpf is both a jew lover and a slav fucker literally, fuck that dirty kike pig.

>5
again,proof?

Again proof of Russia rigging election? There is undeniable proof that middle eastern countries monetarily supported the Clinton campaign. Russia didn't give money to trumps campaign. I love how lefties are so tolerant except when it comes to Russians. Why do you even see them as the enemy? The Cold War was over 20 years ago and not even the same government.

Do you have a logical point to make? Do you have any facts or evidence?

Even if it is, you can't complain about rigging when you laughed at him and his supporters for yelling "RIGGED" months ago. Both sides are retarded but get off your high horse. You're all hypocrites and deep in your hearts you know it.

>russians expose massive corruption
>th-the russians are evil nothign to see here!!!!!!!!

>a couple posts on an anonymous imageboard proves all Trump supporters want Russia to succeed the most
You aren't even trying at all

>associates himself with slavs and jews

what more proof you need he is shit

>03:30:03 No.105586333

look at that...i mean come on

>When they samefaggot but forget you can see who posts what on Sup Forums

The election wasn't rigged. Obama claimed it was 'influenced' by Russia because it suits the narrative.

There is no proof provided that Russia hacked anything. Furthermore WikiLeaks has already stated that the source of the leaks was not a state party.

Only the CIA and the democratic party are jumping up and down screaming Russia when it could of been a 14 year old kid lmao.

>I get shit done

Is she talking about Lybia? Or the fact that she managed to lose the election with all the media shilling for her? With the democratic party bussing people into different states to rig the surveys of public opinions and organising violence on Trump rallies?
Oh, I know. You propably mean the Clinton body count, its true that it got the shit done. She also managed to delete her copy of the stolen emails and avoid prison. Even though the emails could prove her innocence if their content was proved different from the presumably hacked ones. Even though according to American justice, it's completely plausible to assume she deleted them for her personal gain and thus proved her guilt.

You are right, whatever Clinton does, it always ends up a complete shit.

Wtf I hate trump now. Can't deny those 3a

>have the election rigged against her
Fixed.

you moron i am not same faggoting, its me responding to my own disturbing numbers. i am not trying to make it like am somebody else retard

This is just offensive. Let it go you fucking babies.

Proof?

how?

It was a Ukrainian malware toolkit available on the internet.... to anyone..

Trump 2017 MAGA.... DEAL WITH IT FGGT

This bait is cancer, OP, 0/10, would holocaust

>Sources say
>Never identify sources

In other news, my dad works at Nintendo

Stop trying to make a hillary President...

It's not going to happen.

get the Russians to hack for you next time

or don't vote for a corrupt old hag who gets BTFO by emails

Guess who's back, back again
The DNC is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back
guess who's back
Guess who's back...

You've created a monster, 'cause nobody wanted her
see Clinton collapse and the DNC props her
well if you want this lady, this is what they'll give ya
a whole lotta fail and Weiner just stops her
Saudi planted Huma, they gettin their money's worth
buying up the orphan kids stolen all over the earth
Clinton Foundation keep you on the plantation
But all that Moloch sacrificing just bringing damnation (hey!)
you know its over, losers, and you think you're back,
But you're moaning in your menstruation
I know that you got a job to do, but you can't see your own fail
Everyone laughing at you, you still going to wind up in jail
you try to shut the truth down, you did Seth Rich down
So come on and say it, make your lips move, AWWWOOOOO,
Cause the handwritings on the wall and you don't matter any more at all
Fuck you DNC

>What is your point?

You asked me for proof in response to

I think it's pretty evident that Trumpists on Sup Forums love Putin. I remember I once asked a Trump supporter here if they were more loyal to Russia than the U.S., and sure enough, they loved Russia more than their country because Russia was less "cucked" and if Clinton had won, they would have defected to Russia if they could.

Let me ask you this: If definitive evidence is released that Russia did interfere with the election, would you be outraged at the fact that a foreign power influenced our country's electoral process, or would you welcome their actions because they supported the candidate you liked. If it's the latter, you have no business ever calling yourself a patriot.

>Claims russia hacked the election by exposing evidence of corruption in the Hillary campaign and voters took the information to heart
>B-BUT MUH DEMOCRACY WAS HACKED

That's not hacking the election in the first place, it's exposing shitty people doing shitty things.

If you select your post next to the word anonymous and scroll to the bottom of the page, you can delete this shit FYI

Shit that you shouldn't know about that was information obtained illegally. Checkmate.

>CNN
>October
>"US officials familiar with the investigation have told CNN."
holy shit dude

Provide them please.

Oh, the wikileaks excuse? Why did she delete the emails then? If those emails were fabricated, there would be nothing easier than to prove the wikileaks wrong.

You are obviously a Chinese spy.

Let me ask you this: If definitive evidence is released that China did interfere with the election, would you be outraged at the fact that a foreign power influenced our country's electoral process, or would you welcome their actions because they supported the candidate you liked. If it's the latter, you have no business ever calling yourself a patriot.

Pro Tip: You will NEVER get definitive proof of these claims. NEVER.

Nigga, it's time to take your pills.

Furthermore, it's SAD that our intelligence community will DISGRACE itself even more by pushing this story with no evidence.

yes yes
russian hacked murican's brain

Feels good to be back on top.
Get used to this feeling, John.
You can't do a thing, we control your election, we control your electricity, we control your boner.
A mere attempt at resist and our sleeper agents will drop plenty of estrogen in the waters.
Don't struggle, or you'll die tied.

During the partial recounts they found that there was no evidence of russian involvement and the chances of it going undetected were also tiny.

fuck it this is pol, no facts allowed

>I remember I once asked a Trump supporter here if they were more loyal to Russia than the U.S., and sure enough, they loved Russia more than their country because Russia was less "cucked" and if Clinton had won, they would have defected to Russia if they could.
Did pic related happen to you as well?

>Is russian shill
>Posts meme that makes fun of russian shils
Jesus you are retard

>You will NEVER get definitive proof of these claims. NEVER.

You're absolutely correct. But we both know how much the die hard Trump fans love Putin. Just fucking check out the catalog at almost any given time.

Whatmthe claim they're pushing is, it's not that Russian haxxors hacked the election, its just that because malware that was used to phish the passwords out of DNC was compiled during Russian prime time, it must be Russians who did it.

Do you have any valid points to make your case here?

This is now a proofs thread

>admits he has no proof whatsoever
>y-you guys are gay for putin
>meanwhile has gay pictures of putin on his computer
top kek

I know the debate tactic you're using, where you frustrate the other person with a short "why?" or "proofs?" or some other short reply to every response they make. It's part of why you can never have decent discussion on Sup Forums, just memes and shitposting.

I've got a track suit but no proofs.

I'm ridiculing you as I have posted actual facts in this thread. Assange, Obama, on and on. There is nothing. You deserve the ridicule.

Don't underestimate simple hired trolls. Russia is doing HUGE information war campaign right now and it already got very good results for them (brexit being the best, Trump is questionable because he can just tell them to fuck off, but still better than Clinton). Here is some story about what happens in countries that neighbor Russians: nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=0

>can't provide sources for any of his claims (even admitting to having no proof for them)
>claims others are detracting the political discussion
Do you even know how a political discussion works you fucking idiot?
There's a sticky on this board for dipshits like you, I expect nothing less from someone who believes "le russian hackers" conspiracy theories.

Yeh nah asking for proofs of wild allegations is pretty alright mate. reckon you're a cum gargling faggot with a torn arsehole - but I can't provide proofs which means that that's an unfounded allegation.

even if the rashkans were the ones who exposed the dnc emails, that's still not "rigging" an election.

I second this. Putin is immortal, ethereal being. His abilities lie somewhere between Superman and terminator. Among the others he directly caused:

>Brexit
>War in Syria
>Trump presidency
>rise of nationalism
>sexual attacks in Germany (to influence upcoming elections)

I wasn't aware the polling booths could be hacked, they were supposed to be unhackable, right?

>russians did Brexit now
Holy shit you CTR faggots will never learn

My valid point that you so incredibly stupid that you post a meme that is created to ridicule you. To explain more simply to you low iq proxy ivan - it's almost the same as if you post your picture sucking dick and would say that another guy is a faggot.