Name a country not your own that you want to see succeed

Name a the country you want to see succeed and why.

I choose Iraq. The west and other wealthy powers till this day have used them as a proxy for nearly 40 years to fight wars. For instance, the United states used them to fight Iran and do what they ask when they asked. Saddam slipped up a bit and they plunged the region into chaos. If we left Iraq alone we wouldn't have to deal with all of these problems like radical Islam in Europe. It was once the wealthiest, most secular and most progressive countries in the middle east until we fucked it up.

We chose Gulf Arab extremists, something the west is doing in Syria now too.

russia

Italy

Russia, Japan, a Kurdish state

Italy is qt

I want all of those third world hellholes to succeed so that they can all go back

West Papua & Timor because fuck Indonesia

>a Kurdish state

Fell for the "Based Kurds" meme I see.
So did I.

They're marxist loving fuckwads who suck NWO penis, my man.

I want Russia to succeed in diversifying it's economy and becoming an economic superpower

I want SaudiArabia to die in a nuclear holocaust

I want Japan to remain as-is

I genuinely cheer for baltic states. Also, Czech Republic has the warm from my heart.

Kurdistan, An Assyrian State, Iran, Russia, Canada(never going to happen).

>OMG communism!

who fucking cares. They're not stone age savages who want to blow themselves up in my country and rape my girlfriend. Let them be commies in their own state if they want.

I want Cyprus to succeed and kick the Turkroaches out of Northern Cyprus.

Also out of curiosity what countries would you guys like to see fail.

Mexico. Because I want them to know what illegal immigration is really like.

>who fucking cares. They're not stone age savages who want to blow themselves up in my country and rape my girlfriend. Let them be commies in their own state if they want.

Think another step ahead.

They're not stone age retards, but they primarily antagonize the Syrian government, the Turkish government and the Iranian government, who aren't stone age idiots either.

So who stands to gain.

Canada is the last country I want to see succeed. I want to see Canada eat their own dick. pretentious faggots always thought they were better than us because they're so tolerant and not-racist. We'll see.

Turkish government are cunts too. And the main reason they don't get along with Syrian and Iranian governments is because they don't have their own state yet.

I will exchange them for a Democratic Cuba, then.

China, all gulf Arab countries, Turkey, and Pakistan.

I want you to do good, our economy is 75% US. Only retards in Toronto don't realize how much we need the US. I live like 5 minutes from Michigan so I know how much it matters and see the impact.

Japan

No man. Kurds are just as bad as any Islamist group. They've killed millions of Christians and taken their land. They've also begun to take Yazidi land and take away their rights. Yazidi's are Kurdish but not Muslim so they're trying to wipe them out.

Canada. I don't want to see my hat turn into west China. Between the nip love and French speaking cucks there is a lot of work to be done in syrup country.

I sometimes forget that everybody whose not on /sg/ now and then believes the bullshit about Kurds.

They're the new bin ladens against the soviets.

There's no hope for Canada though. You barely even have a viable center-right movement. Nationalism, race realism, restricting immigration, etc. are no where close to being in the picture for you. Even Sweden has a handful of legit nationalists.

Just annex it.

Turkey because their women are gorgeous and their food is even better

And any other country that the jews have fucked over or are in the process of fucking over

so who, if anyone, are the good guys in the middle east?

Conservatives are going to easily win the next set of elections here. I've heard California is way worse than what we have going on with nips. Honestly only Vancouver and the GTA is effected by nips. I've heard its amplified in Cali; San Francisco especially.

It's a FUCKING LEAF so of course, it starts off promising bouquet, but then end point has a "aww aren't we so crummy guys" leafy finish.

Leafs don't even know when they're being liberal faggots.

I want to see Nigeria succeed and prove that it's possible to be in Africa and not be a shithole.

Argentina and my own.
Macri is in my prayers.

Syria
Russia
Uruguay
Brazil
Spain
Italy
Portugal

That's it.

/thread

/thread

It has the funds, it just goes through the wrong hands

The "less bad" guys would be Shia populated states, eg: Syria.

Syria can't afford to undermine other nations but Sunni states (eg: Saudi, Qatar) pour billions and billions into undermining states near them as well as islamifying the west.

The reason Syria is in a war is because they wanted to put a pipeline through Syria and they were told to fuck off - so they sponsored terrorists hoping it would be as easy as Libya......only it wasn't and here we are.

Mexico.

Because it would be nice not to share a border with a third world country.

Our immigration system is the only reason we're still white. People tend to forget how many white immigrants we let in from shitty parts of Europe. The only problem with immigration now is we let in only Asians and Indians. They've taken or are in the process of taking over every major city. Even Arabs aren't a problem here compared to the shit chinks and Asians have pulled off here. They've started to only vote for their own.

At the Moment its SWEDEN (because of shit happens there, related to their Migration-policies.

But i would choose every European Country
(Except Ukraine, they are Traitors)

(((Israel)))

:^)

now there's an idea

Ireland

Germany

Because when set to the right motivation they could achieve greatness.

South Africa

But not the nigger South Africa, but the white part.

Finland.

There is no other answer for me.

That's why Russia and Iran are helping Syria.

Inside Syria they were fighting a war over who could become more powerfull, if Russia or America who make proxxy with Saudi Arabia. But Americans elect a pro-Russia so the war is over. Russia already won

Make a list of the countries that let you drink and that's the answer. Off the top of my head Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon. The reason Saddam gassed the kurds is because they were stealing land and iraq didn't have enough resources to deal with them since they were fighting America's war with iran.

its only a matter of time till the niggers meltdown that nuclear power plant

Careful with that.
You do not know what their view on success is.

You suck cock but hide the fact that you're gay.

Do you really want worldwide Germany upon us?
This is their view on success.

>arabs better than indians

sorry but I can't believe that. Unless the arabs are all really rich or something.

you have no means to resist massive nonwhite immigration when it comes. You're not purposely white, you're incidentally white. unless your country's mindset drastically changes in a way it never has before, your entire establishment will welcome your demographic demise with open arms. And if you say anything about it you'll be sued for inciting hate. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

It will never succeed, Nigeria is an Islamic Dictatorship that's being carried by the minority Igbo Tribe, since they usually have the IQ, resources and Christian ethics to actually get shit done. The rest of Nigeria are either Yorubas or goat fuckers.

Best to do is let the Igbos secede and create their own country, then you're more likely to see success

Blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not afraid of my DNA.

Poland

Russia

I think an independent Kurdistan could be another relatively stable, relatively secular state in the middle east in the vein of syria and lebanon. they're insurgents now but let them have sovereignty and I think they'll be alright

They are very rich here and there aren't really any. Even in the US Arabs are wealthier than the average white American. Our immigration systems are better than Europe's.

A lot of the Arabs that are here are Christian refugees.

Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Germony, Eastern Europe (all of it)

Pretty much all of Europe

(My idea of succeed includes a halt in immigration from third world shit-holes)

It shows that you were never under German rule.
It is not good.

Iran

>they get nukes
>nuke all the Sunni countries
>we nuke them in retaliation
>pakistan nukes India while getting nuked by Iran
>India nukes back
>China nukes India
>Israel starts nuking everyone in the region
>the smoke clears, the earth is cleansed

I want East Germany independent so we can see a modern Prussian state.

Algeria: only Arab country that keeps extremist at bay without the need to go full westernboo-cuck mode like the gulf states and to a lesser degree Morocco.

>Indonesia: Nice people.

>Ecuador: Nice people, and similar to Algeria its a country that puts its peoples interest above foreign interests.

Halt is not enough.
They have to go back.

I've heard Nigerians Christians have all of the wealth and resources but Muslims half of the country voted in a Muslim while Christians were split on which Christian to choose.

I choose Australia because of the kangaroos

this.

they're mudslime scum and they inbreed like no other.

Ashes are easier to transport desu.

Muslims voted in a guy that supports, and deals weapons with Boko Haram, hates Catholics/Christians, hates Igbos and wants a caliphate.

Nah, most Igbo Christians voted for their own Igbo Christian candidate, there was only one guy running for them anyway.

Green = Biafran Christian Igbos
Red = Muslims/Yorubas.

this
/thread

Do not understand me wrong I really want them to go back with some (very small, ofc) accumulated knowlege about our societies and start modernizing their shitholes.

I hope Poland keeps up what it's been doing, if for than nothing else but the continued EU tears.

Israel, check the digits, senpai

They need to breed with speed. That's the only way to win Against Muslims.

That's a good idea, but those who have raped and murdered should pay with their life.

Iraq is wealthier than most of East Europe even now.

Portugal - our eternal ally.
644 years can't lie

I hope we deflect after half a year with EU presidency.
This union needs to be completely remade. And this should start with disbanding it.

Too intelligent to care for any other country than my own.

They should be buried under forest.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Italy, Japan, Russia, Israel

Wealth is not everything there is.
It is easy to sit on the gold pot but what is the contribution in it?

They did have a war for independence, unfortunately it failed.

Partly due to the Nigerians starving out the Biafrans, and also the support the Nigerians had from the west.

> wanting even more overpopulation
Yes, it is a leaf.

The EU will die with Merkel and those like her, so hopefully she goes soon.

Honestly I'd love to see Botswana really take off and become a real leader in all sectors in Africa, and I'd rather it be because of the native population than because of outside influence.

Just one shining beacon of hope in that shithole of a continent.

Philippines.

That's sad. So many nice Nigerian Christians at my university. They're some of the only blacks I can stand.

Germany, they were our honorary and biggest foe after all. Its a shame to see what is happening to them today.

The worlds population is slowing down. Wealth makes people have less kids. You know this already.

Prepare for mad autocratic fürer rule, neighbor, with your wish

I choose Oman, because their religion is Ibadi, and that's novel. And apparently they're pretty friendly on the whole.

It is not wealth.
It is mindset.

Greater Syria.

Population growth is slowing down because of WHITES having less kids.

Fucking exelmonkeys, they should be all shot.

Saved

France
Germany
Italy
Britain
Finland
Norway
Iran
Japan