Things white people lack

1.Empathy
2. Decency
3. Morals and values
4. Work ethic
Are they basically intellectually inept to run their countries.
Is this why they import INDIAN intellectuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You lack loos

we import indian intellectuals because your people are smart enough to high tech jobs and stupid enough to do them for below minimum wage
>things indian people lack
>money
>sense of comparative self worth
>somewhere to live outside an indian shithole

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

We become CEOs and cardiologists .
Not code monkeys

Not an argument

Fuck off Alexis Sanchez earns more than your GDP

no, you become H1B code monkeys, taxi drivers, convenience store operators and shady restaurant owners. Most "indian" CEO's in the west are Indian/American, not full on Raj off the boat from Bangalore. You're not imported to run things you're imported into the middle, briefly, then sent back home with a few more of our dollars in your pocket

>1 billion pooinloos
>50 successful

>No Canadian has ever been successful because he is a Canadian

>Most "indian" CEO's in the west are Indian/American, not full on Raj off the boat from Bangalore.
At least Google your facts before posting no wonder drumpf won
Retard

Yeah and the funny thing is someone made a joke about Poo in Loo straight to his face.

But you just described non whites/east asians

>implying GDP isn't a meme

According to GDP Brazil and India are nice than 90% of western Europe and Canada. Anyone who has been to Brazil or India knows that is not the case.

Hahahaha

Fuck off. Even the CEO of Google is Indian. Also Pepsi. Can name a trillion other companies. Are you butthurt you're working minimum wage?

I have these four, i guess i'm not white then

>no proof
>no sources
>no facts
>no gold (lol!)
>assume because i'm american i vote Trump
>assume western indian managers are imported curry rather than homegrown
also
>no indian has ever been successful for purely being indian, being indian is an impediment not a blessing that's why the first thing successful people do is GET THE FUCK OUT OF INDIA
>nice digits, may they give you some small comfort in poverty as you dream of coming to the west and running things

>Implying they aren't
Kek

>French
>White
Nice try arsene

Not and arguement

Not an arguement

The Indians only succeed because they game the system every possible way they can, and cheat nonstop. I'm sure having strict parents helps, but at the same time the parents cheat just as well.

Easily hands down, growing up the biggest cheaters all through school were the Indian kids, more than the blacks, even more than the fucking Chinese kids. The Indian kids all cheated on everything school-related, and their parents cheated in their own ways, doing shit like getting a PO box near the school as an address, so that the kids could ride the bus to school despite them living super far away.

Countries worth staying in without shit-filled streets.

>cheat nonstop
Not all Indian do this bro

>GDPOO
>IN
>LOO

This might be true for some though.
I am not denying that this doesn't happen

You are literally tech support. That's pretty much all anyone sees you as.

POO
AND BAIT
A
I
T

OP your title is wrong, I think you meant "Things white people invented"

I'm sure that's not the case, maybe in India. Something happens though when they come to the US, and they become the shiftiest, cheatingest bastards around. Doing everything they can to exploit and game the system to their advantage, however they can.

And it's not like I just grew up in "Indian Cheating Town USA" either, everywhere I've ever been or lived in this country, Indians are cheaters.

kek, look around you panjeet. your country is far worse for all the things you mentioned. you guys arent even intellectual enough to use loos

FPBP

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

KEK fpbp

POO

You would rather live in India or Brazil than Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Netherlands, Finland, Belgium, Austria, Norway????

GDP is a MEME stop pretending that it matters.

We have plenty of white fragility, though. I tell ya wut.

>1.Empathy
>2. Decency
>3. Morals and values
>4. Work ethic
Just wait for muslimes, chinks and niggers to take over, you will learn the hard way who really lack these.

> Whites lack empathy towards us non-whites
> But all whites should just go die in a hole lmao xD
> It's a good thing all these empathy-lacking whites give me free shit and ensure I get special treatment. It makes up for their original sin of being white a little.

Anyways, shitty bait is shitty and non-whites are actual human garbage. Maybe except some Asians, but western Asians are just as insufferable.

India is better than Canada at least our PM is not an embarrassment

Your whole race is an embarrassment

^^^^^

Your whole country is a brothel so you are beyond the concept of embarrassment, have fun with your literally gay king.

>Literally listed what white people have and others lack

>implying you didn't sell your 3 year old daughter into prostitution to become a Devadasi to appease the non-existant Goddess Yellamma

Also: POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah but we stopped that you didn't. And 3 yr old being a bride on an in-existent god is better than a 3yr old thai girl used for prostitution.

I would have told you too poo too only if you weren't having your customer's dick in your butthole.

they import you, because you are willing to sell your dirty asses for peanuts.

I can't believe poltards have fallen for this bait

I know I wish we had the empathy to tell when a woman wanted to get gangraped and the decency to kill her afterwards like glorious Indian men

>falling for this bait

Learn to use the porcelain toilet machine Jugdiv

>says white people can't run their own countries

>Indians live in pic related

Kek

>Indian """"""""intellectuals"""""""""
Maybe in the year 500B.C when you guys did a lot of stuff in maths. But now methane gas has rotted your brains.

Please tell me how not pooing in loo is not better than selling your own daughter to foreigners to fuck like a thai cuck.

what the fuck is she throwing out? is that a dead tribble?

>The Poo thinks I'm a Thai
>The Poo thinks its OK for Poos to sell their kids into prostitution but its not OK if the Thais do it
>The Poo still doesn't know how to use the toilet
>The Poo tread in shit earlier while going outside for a poo.

>Be indian
>Develop complex computer programmes
>Unable to develop basic toilets

Hey, it's where OP lives!

Get out you've been BTFO d

>Says the Portuguese
Introspect much José?

At least I don't live in my mom's basement.
I live in a.mansion

A mansion is incomplete without a toilet Bashdeep

You're living in Asia, and you're lecturing white people about "empathy" and "morals"?

FPBP

Things Indians lack
- Toilets
- Ability to not rape

Yes.
Asia is home of spiritual people