>hate muslims
>agree with everything they say
What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims agree with everything they say too and they hate each other

They're brown

But I want to drink alcohol and eat pork.
Also I don't want people to be raped if they're not "protected" by male family members 24/7.

We agree with some parts of their religion. Just like we agree with some parts of christianity.
The fact still stands that muslims are violent savages that are invading our lands and being a big demographic threat.
If they were being violent savages in their own lands, I would not care.

>We want degenerates to become normal and stop the trend that makes more people degenerate.
>They want to stone degenerates to death.

>We want return to more traditional values
>They want return to 7th century values

>We want consitutional rights, international laws, freedom of speech and basic human rights to be respected
>They want sharia law

>We believe when you have sinned, but you repent your sins and be a good person, you go to heaven
>They believe when you kill a kafir in the name of Allah, you go to heaven

>We believe that people who say stuff we don't agree with should be mocked and ridiculed
>They believe that people who say stuff they don't agree with deserve death

Pretty sure most of Sup Forums wants to stone "degenerates" (read: mixracing white WOMEN) to death too.

I agree, mainly the execution of the punishment.
Christianity doesn't cut heads off people or stone people to death (anymore) when they do something wrong. And freedom of speech and all that.

Christianity is more peaceful that the religion of peace.

A heretic is someone who agrees with you on almost everything.
That's what Islam is, it's a heresy.
orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam.aspx

They are just trolls.
When somebody would hand them a stone and told them to throw it at the lady who had a dinner with a male collegue without her husband's permission, I'd say 99% of them would not do it, and would not even do it when the lady did something even more severe, like had sex with that male collegue.

That is exactly the point. In my opinion, only savage, barbaric societies execute harsh punishments for degeneracy, while truly great and civilized societies always process all crimes with respect to the law and do not encourage extrajudicial punishments.

This, and Muhammad raped a child. That's not cool man

Muslim here, i drink alcohol and so does my dad with all his friends and our relatives

also i eat non halal shit on the down low

thread

Muslims are predominantly violent sub-90-IQ subhuman savage sand nigger retards who use reproduction as a weapon of demographic warfare and subvert host countries to their retarded authoritarian fantasies which control things that don't matter. I also don't ever remember people on Sup Forums agreeing with ramming trucks into civilians or bombing civilian centers.

Don't kid yourself, you are a cultural muslim.

Many people in the west call themselves christian, but not all of them go to church regularly, but just follow few passages they have liked from the bible.

something else fun and edgy that you and your dad could try doing is killing yourselves

>Sup Forums wants arabic rapists out of their countries and secure a future for white children
>muslims want to rape 5 year olds to death and kill all the infidels while outbreeding whites by abusing awful liberal governments

WTF
LITERALLY THE SAME
MUH HORSESHOE THEORY

It's culture.
What you really want is a resurgence of traditional Christianity to fulfill your needs.
I'm a fedora and I would prefer ancient Christianity over modern day islam any day of the week.

I am curious, do you believe in the death sentence, if performed in a humane and relatively painless way, like a firing squad, or do you think that all persons can be rehabilitated to rejoin the public?

>it's a comfy baltics have a handle on everything thread

I might be but my dad isnt. He's a first generation immigrant, he and his friends drink and shit even when he goes back to Pakistan once every couple years. most of us dont give a fuck tbqh its the kikes who painted this picture of us being all permabuttblasted raghead quran thumpers

High unemployment creates professional NEETs

what an original and guaranteed (You) generating post. really gets the gray matter ticking over

There's plenty of things to blame the jews for but I think you guys took care of that perception by yourself, what with the constant horror and all

no, some disagree on who should have succeeded muhammad 1500 years ago, so they kill each other

This desu senpai.
Kys degenerate.

>They're brown
>White people obsessed with tanning
What gives?

The heir should have just been whichever 9 year old child he had nutted in most recently, only fair way to do it

>both dont trust jews
>both hate gays
>both hate muh degeneracy
>both want women controlled
>both want sexuality controlled
>both want everyone to be religious
>both willing to limit freedom for the integrity of their culture
>both hate outsiders and are willing to kill their civilians
>both hate criminals and support harsh punishments

very funny how badly horseshoe theory triggers people on here since Sup Forums and muslims are completely interchangeable, oh and commies too

>agree with everything they say
But I don't agree with that whole Allah shit.

nice digits

ive lived in Pakistan for like a handful of years and ive never met a single fucking person like that my entire time i was there. i lived in a neighborhood shared with Christians too and no one ever treated them like non equals. We'd go and wish them a merry Christmas each year and they'd go door to door giving sweets and shit and they'd all wish us Eid Mubarak and celebrate with us when we had bbq's after sacrificing the goats. it was comfy af

wtf I want to set up rape gangs and rape literal thousands of British children now

Conveniently forgetting all the religious insanity

of course, they're human beings. it cartoon characters. but just because you don't see the constant, global mass murder doesn't mean it isn't real. but you should strongly consider going back to your home, you don't belong here.

implying i dont know that its the kikes who are exploiting the controversial verses in the Quran and funding the said global mass murder and strategically destabilizing each surrounding country of Israel and help giving rise to toothless resistance movements around Europe/the west against Muslims.

and i was born here bro, love this country to pieces and no matter what you guys say that's not gonna change

bump

the choice between jews and muslims is a choice between ghonnoreah and chlamydia, your death cult of a mass murdering pedophile who raped a 9 year old kid is not blameless just because the kikes are more intelligent, and therefore dangerous, than sandniggers. I don't care if you love this country- the only way you won't be a net negative is if you're right-wing, anti-egalitarian, anti-feminist, and oppose further immigration that would lower the white population percentage

It's not horseshoe theory you fuckwit. You'd have to be on the opposite ends of the spectrum for that.

>>muslims want to rape 5 year olds to death and kill all the infidels while outbreeding whites by abusing awful liberal governments
That sounds pretty similar to what I've seen on Sup Forums believe it or not:
>all these western sluts ride the cock carousel until they're 40, why can't I find any barely legal virginal white christian to marry waaaah
>muh white genocide we need to do our duty and have 6-7 children

You heard it here first, folks. Wanting to marry a virgin is the same as wanting to rape and kill women.

>oh shit I don't have a counter for that
>better strawman the fuck out of it!
Simply epic.

Both Sup Forums and muslims seem to have a thing for grown men shacking up with women at least half a generation younger than them. Admit it.

That's literally what you said

>>muslims want to rape 5 year olds to death and kill all the infidels while outbreeding whites by abusing awful liberal governments
>all these western sluts ride the cock carousel until they're 40, why can't I find any barely legal virginal white christian to marry waaaah

five year olds at that

wanting to marry a virgin through a legal and holy process is exactly the same thing as actually going out and raping a 5 year old. nice comparison there bud

Who exactly are you playing dumb for?

>muslims want to rape 5 year olds to death
That sounds pretty similar to
>why can't I find any barely legal virginal white christian to marry

did abos finally learn to use the computer?

I'm going to take all this strawmanning as a symptom that you've run out of counterarguments for

now if i respond with half the assblast you're responding with each time you'd be quick to throw around names and confirm in your mind all the preconceived stereotypes of Muslims you have because you finally for the first time interacted with one and it turned out true. im trying to keep a conversation going without all the uneccessary ad hominems thrown around.

and unfortunately im not any of that. well i oppose unvetted refugees pouring in and militant feminism but i don't see anything quite wrong with the concept of feminism. women have been treated like shit not only in the muslim world but here as well, so equal oppurtunity for them and positions of power for them is nothing im against. the whole gender roles dont exist thing they push is cancer though, masculinity should be reveared not shamed, and should be a trait only in males.

the rest of the things are just dumb, im more into classical liberalism, not to be confused with modern liberalism. also, we're just 2 or 3 percent of the population, you should be more worried about the Mexicans.

Ok, is this a strawman then?

>muh white genocide we need to do our duty and have 6-7 children

Sup Forums hates Sharia law.

How does that even resemble a strawman? Are you stupid?

kek

thx desu

I believe that for all one time offences, you should receive rehabilitation and then assistance to get back into society and surveillance for few months to make sure you are doing well. For repeated and very serious offences, like a terrorist attack, school shooting, serial rape or serial killings, a quick, humane death should not be out of the question, and seems reasonable. For everything that falls in between, there should be a prison time.

>imbibing the alcoholic Jew
Pork is good though.

>bacon is bad
>alcohol is bad
>dogs are evil

nah OP nah