This is where nationalism gets you

This is where nationalism gets you.

Other urls found in this thread:

enoughisenough14.org/2017/01/02/nye-massive-racist-controls-by-german-police-in-cologne-an-eyewitness-account/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dead frozen niggers?

sign me up!

>germany
Hello muhmmad, you're going to hang soon :)

Better than all the fucking shitskins. Come on Germany. You should know this.

This is where multiculturalism gets you, at least those guys in your pic died with weapon.

what a bunch of faggots lol. too bad not all of them dead.

Wow thanks Mehmet Obodungu Mohammad

And here is your alternative

If you hate yourself so much Hans then do us all a favor and kill yourself. Fucking pathetic krauts.

No, my grandpas killed him so he would fuck off our collective property.

Sure politrckcckck..

what a cowardly act
still the biggest war crime in history

At least they tried to solve the Jew problem.

Trespassers will get shot. Says so on the sign. Just because Germans can't read we don't make exceptions, neither do the poles.

when did switzerland ever shoot trespassers? also, there are more shitskins in Norway and most of Europe than there ever were German soldiers.

We are literally being conquered by another race, cultur and religion, but since no one officially declared war, no one gives a shit.

Jew loving cunts, well done mass-bombing a civilian target murdering thousands of innocent white people.

> no one gives a shit
That is because we pack them into commieblocks, let them rot in there and forget about them. They are an underclass who does the shitty work whites don't want to do. Even when they will be a majority, they won't have political influence or representation. If they riot in the streets, the police packs them together into a nice prison cell. The hype around the shitskins is completely overblown.
> When did Switzerland
Ask the jews who tried to flee here.

The civilian populations of Dresden knew they deserved it and took this carpet bombing stoically without flinching

>This is where opposing international Jewry gets you.
*fixed it for you

>what a cowardly act
>Krautcuck ignores Nazis started with terror bombing first

Please put your rancid penis in a blender Muhammad and leave my ancestors alone

Modern Japan says hi

There is still hope for you germoney:

enoughisenough14.org/2017/01/02/nye-massive-racist-controls-by-german-police-in-cologne-an-eyewitness-account/

I have to believe.

daily reminder

But it was the Bolshevik Soviet Union that attacked Germany, Hitler tried to go for the throat as a counter measure.

Patton could have ended the BSU right after the war too but wasn't allowed by his Jewish rulers.

I do believe mass islamic immigration into Europe has failed in the past

Good stuff

>But it was the Bolshevik Soviet Union that attacked Germany

Visited a big church in dresden a couple of years ago. Was some happening going on there with a brittish vet who was there dropping bombs in 1945. 90 year old man crying his eyes out infront of like 100 people. Orders are orders he said

We all get there. It's a matter of choosing your route.

>"open or die"

So peaceful and tolerant.
The temptation for the guy on the left to open up on full auto must be almost overwhelming.

Above the rest?
The last man standing?
Top of the pile?

What did Germany mean by this?

>Orders are orders he said

That is a fair point.
I did get in an argument at one point explaining to people (who clearly can't empathize) that had the Axis won that Bomber Harris would have been hung from the highest point and most people would have accepted what he did as a war crime.

In defense of Harris, he lost a lot of friends so his desire for vengeance was tremendous.

This is where Jewry gets you.

>What did Germany mean by this?
Our führer will surely send reinforcements
Let's just wait here guys.
Stalingrad will fall :)

Only because of Semitic interference. /thread

Fuck off Ahmed. You have to go back.

This is where life gets you.

Digits confirm
Kraut get fucked

>it took almost a year until the news of the mutilations and torture in Bataclan was revealed

Remember that, next time you start marching for Erdogan on our streets, Ahmed.

Israels pretty fucked then, huh?