Most shocking redpill in your life

>Obama created ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_q4up5cc9wY
youtube.com/watch?v=GAMI8TPyduE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hitler was right

Trump said Obama founded Isis (he didn't)

Religions are a social construct designed to keep stupid masses who can't think for themselves in check. Without them there would be chaos.

>America is the gommies now

>ISIS and the Syrian rebels are the same

Some people say you are Satan. Wherever you show up, you bring death with you.

Democrats are better for the economy.

The US has State controlled Media

The fact that the Jews aren't acting on their own. They are simply puppets to an even more powerful cabal.

Really, this one can't be topped.

The guy who every teacher told you was the devil incarnate is actually the guy who warned you about everything currently wrong in the world and he tried his damnedest to stop it.

That cuck Tom Cotton on Tucker last night pissed me the fuck off when he said Russia was killing "the opposition" in Syria, and not ISIS.

The [s]Obama administration[/s] Clinton Administration has undercut and backstabbed Obama at every turn, Bengazi was just the tip of the iceberg, and yes she helped found ISIL along with her Saudi and Qatari controllers.

>I believed the old platitudes reguarding women
>I started reading the likes of Roosh, Heartise, and Tomassi
>Eventually I realised they were right
>I miss the angsty ignorance, but I'm glad I didn't settle down and get married before learning what women are truly capable of

totes correlates!

fpbp
with trips to seal the deal

>before learning what women are truly capable of
Giving birth to babies?

weed was smoken

This.

Checked.

>Grow up thinking American news isn't that bad and doesn't have a huge agenda
>As a teen think Fox News is the only hilariously heavily biased news channel
>As a young adult in college start thinking that all the news channels are a little bit biased but it's not as bad as Fox News
>As an actual adult realize every single fucking news channel is run by multibillion dollar conglomerates with clear lobbies, special interests and agendas intended to spread disinformation, half-truths and plain lies
>and the liberal ones (CNN, MSNBC) are by far the worst

This election really woke me up

The phone call that saved Europe

Israel is our oldest and greatest ally. We should do everything we can to help them succeed and become strong, even at the cost of our own prosperity.

You're a filthy anti-Semite if you disagree with this.

>Americans killed God when he came to Earth for the second time

State is violence.

America is actually a man-made island in the middle of the pacific.

God of chaos agrees.

Shrek is love.

russia meddling in syria is a good thing

Reminder that Israel owns your president.

TRUTH

:(
This

>shaking hands with jew enemy #1
yeah, I'm fine with it

You should get some rest, Obamaleaf! It's far too late for you to be up screaming at your monitor.

Well, this is false

use a .22

>You've wasted your life on Sup Forums creating threads like this.

This.

Israel is based af.

hopefully one day right down to the bedrock

No, it's not.

u caught me!

Israel are the good guys

The earth is flat and covered by a firmament.

>that handshake
>look at the positioning
>trump on top
>other way around kike boy

This is a Christian board faggot, good luck spreading that around

Actually, this is a Jewish board.

I stand with Israel. Sup Forums stands with Israel. Donald Trump stands with Israel.

FPBP

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY! (just like the Swedes).

The ayylmao's? I knew it! it was the Lizard people who turned the Swedes gay!

Homosexuality is a choice

Racemixing is overexaggerated

Liberal jews hate Israel

Biggest redpill? Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization like the Isralis have successfully lead the West to believe.

>Liberal jews hate Israel
because if they lived in Israel, they'd have to act like civilized humans

Democrats founded the KKK

Israel always tells the truth. They have never lied about anything in the past.

He didn't create ISIS. Obama is just a cog in the machine. The vehicle to carry out destabilization in North Africa and the Mid-East was designed long before he went into office. You people give to much credit to presidents. It's the backroom policy foundations that you have to look at. You really think a second year senator is going to come up with a plan to over throw two of the most powerful leaders in the world by himself...oh excuse me, with Hillary helping him? Quite frankly, Trump seems to parrot what he hears on "conspiracy" news sites, which is okay I guess, but do realize that, understanding the world takes many years of study, and from many different angles of study, to gain a thoroughly balanced perspective. Once again, no second year senator, hand picked to run for office, had anything to do with the setting up of ISIS. Indeed, I recall seeing an interview on Arab tv, where an Al-Qaeda member told the interviewer that he literally had to buy a copy of Islam For Dummies for some of these ISIS "Jihadists"' It's still on the web, go check it out.

This. youtube.com/watch?v=_q4up5cc9wY

Trumps gonna fuck up America.

>He didn't create ISIS
Just wait until Trump's press conference later this month. He's going to prove that Obama is not a US citizen, that Obama founded ISIS and that the "Russian hacking" thing is complete bullshit.

Praise Trump, Praise KEK, Praise Israel.

give it a rest already, it didnt happen in 2012 its not gonna happen in 2017

lmfao ... did u just post Wee Bey? "lol Wee Bey rockin this shit!"

this message board is sick

only 14yr old manlet edgefags actually believe that.

Execpt they are still milking the holocause.

>about most things

I think he's half right. It's designed for a simple to follow moral code so woman and retarded guys can maintain civility.

> lead the West

Only Burgers think that. Everybody else, especially in EU, knows it's resistance army against Jewish fascism and invasions. Look the years it took for USA to force EU to put it on its terrorist list.

Niburu is a false meme spread by Zecharia Sitchin
Planet X is real, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=GAMI8TPyduE

That sarcasm went over your head non country.

implying it wasn't bush with his irak invasion

This picture always makes me sad,

Feels.jpg

Egalitarianism is the problem, not the solution. is the solution.

>doesn't realize Hillary was more pro Israel than Trump
>isn't aware that Trump only shows support for the Jewish State as part of his 4D chess strategy to appease th Jewish overlords at AIPAC
>isn't aware that Trump's policy on the Middle East is actually opposed to that of Israel's (for example in Syria)
>hasn't swallowed the fact that Trump always puts America first
>is always riding the Donald's coattails to b part of Sup Forums's circlejerk even though Sup Forums hates him

>fpbp

CHECKED

Although Hitler wanted to turn Germany into an Islamic State

>surprise surprise

So he wasn't all good

We should have been backing Based Imperial Nippon all this time instead of that raving loon in Germany

It's a shame that recent legislation has forced you to resort to such tricks.
(You)

>Sup Forums hates Trump
I don't hate him. I just don't circle-jerk about him. He's a step in the right direction, I think

Trump is the best thing to ever happen to America. Name one bad policy that he has.

Nah, they are the JV squad. They are nothing.

I didn't mean "Trump" by "him", I meant that British fellow. I love Trump, his policy for the Mid East is way more favorable than that She Demon Hillary.

Lebanon, whoo hoo. I was literally just thinking to myself how dumb it was of Reagan to attempt to intervene in your nation.

Very wrong Kiwi bro

He was Christian because it was Christian for his culture and people but he said that Islam would be better for keeping out degeneracy and shit. But in no way did he take efforts to change Germany's religion in fact I think he made Christianity the official state religion

Japan was the rotten egg out of the Axis powers and if they won you can beat you wouldn't be living in New Zealand if you were White. Japan did the most massacres and horrid shit

I didn't say he had bad policies. I said I'm not gonna blindly circle jerk him. If he fucks up, I'm not gonna say "oh well" and keep right on sucking his dick. If anything, he needs to be more strict with the same policies.

Oh, sorry user. I guess I didn't follow the conversation correctly.

Please read

CNN this year has made me lose all respect for journalism altogether. The rhetoric from before the election is literally the complete opposite of their rhetoric now. It's so tranparently corrupt and false. It's even more telling that Obamas white house is in on all the lies. I pity the people who refuse to see the corruption. We got a long road ahead of us.

Common core was my wakeup call. Opened up my eyes to cultural marxism and the level of corruption that takes place.

>i'm glad i'm going extinct.

>(((real))) unemployment rate
>doesn't include homeless
>doesn't include people on welfare
>doesn't include the 11 million illegal immigrants, regardless of occupation
>doesn't include people who don't report their joblessness

This desu. Not that shocking though.