Just saw this on my Facebook feed. Really makes you think

Just saw this on my Facebook feed. Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/US/average-weight-man-woman-obese/2015/06/15/id/650546/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I literally do not understand.

So men are doing worse than women and we need to fix this inequality?

Fagget detected.

Women don't understand basic physics until a man points it out to them? I have no fucking clue what this is trying to convey.

thats not how levers work

Yeah pretty much. The artist must have seen the suicide rates

That doesn't even make sense. The first few pictures say it's unequal in women's favor.

>that lack of physics knowledge

here's the facebook post

Yeah, this.
The physics of a level would have her on the ground and the guys in the air.

I guess this is why women don't get physics degrees.

so the only reason men and women are equal is because men do all the work and heavy lifting

history will show that womens rights were a mistake it caused the decline of the white race

>it takes then men to think of how to fix a problem

This is why they deserve more

If it was tilted right with the base on the right it'd be even more tilted with it in the middle.

Lrn2 science, dipshits.

The women are misrepresented. They should be shown as landwhales mooing "WHERE MAH FIFTEEN DOLLARS MINIMUM WAGE?!?!?"

> female physicists

>muhammad arifin
kek

So they all weigh the same?

Haven't you heard? They're getting paid less because the rest of the world is just a dick.

Alimony here i come.

>the leverage is already in favour of the women
pretty accurate desu
>they move it to the center and it somehow is more in their favour
completely retarded

Some SJW literally literally not understanding how physics works and elaborating the most convoluted ((((Metaphor)))) ever.

>everyone is white
>women aren't fat
Triggered.

>women need men to come up with the ideas and do all the real work to get anywhere

awesome resolution

>scales still don't tip despite the advantage
>women just stay there looking sad
>men do the most work
>the system gets rigged to fake equality
Pretty accurate.

>sitting on the long end of the lever
S-so women weight more than they're worth and the men got tired of it. That's what I understood.

umm, don't men weight more than women on average? Really makes you think huh.
average weight for men in 2010 was 195 and women 166
newsmax.com/US/average-weight-man-woman-obese/2015/06/15/id/650546/

so 195*2 = 390 and 2*166=332
390-332=58
so basically there's an extra 60 pounds on the male side.
feminism don't understand math.

Is that lever powered by jewish physics?

LMAO fucking common core amirite?

>UN Women
God I hope Trump gets us to leave this shitty group

Man, those women must've gained a lot of weight in the 5th or 6th frame.

Assuming the artist doest know how levers work than yes.

more like
>scales still don't tip for women despite the advantage
>even 2 women with an advantage cant tip the scale against 1 man
>2nd man breaks the laws of physics to make the men and women equal

or he acutally does, and his message is damning to women

Activate your windows

ok lets go through this in more detail. I have not done physics in many years so ignore any

> Lower end of lever is off the ground which means the lever system is balanced at that position.

This is a stupid way to portray it - they should have just had the right side touching the ground - however the first two panels are feasible if the bodyweights are correct

> girl #2 hops on and no change to the position

since it was in balance the left side should have smacked the ground, or (far less likely), balanced close to horizontal

> Guy #1 jumps off

left side definitely should have smacked the ground now

> Final panel

Impossible to reconcile with panels 2-4

You have a FB account?
Please leave

the plank doesnt touch the ground because the men are squatting, not sitting.

it would still tip to the right because the men are clearly significantly heavier than the women
if even with both women sitting on the far end in the 3rd and 4th panels isn't enough torque to counteract the men's weight than there's no possible way moving the focal point closer to the women would fix that, it'd do the opposite

> Why doesn't the combined wieght of the 2 girls in the 4th panel counter-balance the wieght of the one dude once the other guy steps off the lever?

>that reply from Ricardo Vargas
Holy shit, all that cuckspeak. If these are the kinds of contortions it takes for a leftist to say "you're wrong," I understand why they can't get anything done.

Reeee, just reeeee

>trying to sound smart
It's called a lever and a fulcrum holy shit. The men would have to weigh at least 2x as the women.

The illustrator is actually making a satirical drawing.
In the first 4 panels, the men are giving the women the physical advantage, however, the women still do not balance the men
In the last panel, in order to achieve parity, THE LAWS OF PHYSICS MUST BREAK

>Somebody who got stupid ideas about "equality" literally don't understands basic physics.

Well color me surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised if the author did it on purpose to gain attention.

you dont even need advanced physics knowledge to know how a fucking see saw works. this is a concept that young children understand and interact with

>Really makes you think...
and the thought is over

You do know that weight has an effect, right? Fucking idiot lmao

Do something about your education, burgers.

Teach us your ways Swordi Arabia

goddamn read that filename in her voice to.

>basic primaryschool physics

funny cause here's my experience

>me and 5 years younger sister both white engineering grads at GATech. I'm mechanical, she's Industrial (which is like mechanical's retarded son)
>she barely gets by with Cs and Ds and parties the whole time with her sorority. Loses HOPE scholaship but Daddy picks up the tab. Oh yea and Daddy paid for her new car and her Sorority dues and rent
>I study and have literally no fun the entire time and even go summers. I commute to save money
>She fails EIT exam and never retakes it. I pass easily on first try, not even a challenge.
>upon graduation she get TONS of job offers, gets a nice 60k a year Job at a large corporation
>No job offers. Nothing. I was near the top of my class btw. Put out 300+ resumes not a single interview
>Today 8 years later I'm working for a small mom and pop doing CAD/CAM work and Hydraulic fixture design for close to minimum wage
>Sister making over 100k a year and regularly calls me for technical advice
>Sister owns house in downtown Atlanta, expensive luxury car, getting married, travels all over the world, living the dream
>Me, living in a studio apartment I can barely afford and driving a piece of shit
>rage intensifies anytime I hear about wage inequality

JUST

WTF the fuck, that's not how the relation between gravity and mass fucking works.

Where's the shitbird liberal comic for when a migrant is allahu ackbaring?

I'm sure it includes 50% women and 50% men sacrificing themselves to save people, right?

Oh and how about the shitbird liberal comic for laying new sewer infrastructure? 50% women laborers right?

oh yea and my sister was a rabid Hillary supporter and still complains about wage gap

with the fulcrum in that position, that one lady would probably balance out the bench even if she weighed less than one of the men

>Two large males weight the same as smaller females

RILYL MAEKS ME THONK

A muslim knowing fuck all about physics, well I for one am fucking shocked.

They need to draw the women fatter for this to work

>Violating the laws of nature is required to make men and women equal

Based desu

witnessed
also, i did the same

I graduated with a masters degree in computer science with a 3.8 GPA from one of the top 10 comp sci universities. (U of Michigan).

I have 4 years in my industry, never been fired and always had excellent performance reviews. My last job ended when the company locked the doors overnight after being bought out.

I can't even get an entry level job now. Had a recruiter tell me that I 'don't tick the diversity boxes' for a position with General Motors.

m8, your mistake is that you underrate connections, your sis might be a partyhard slut, but during that shit she built connections.

wow this really activated my sunflower seeds

Shaun King it and get yourself a diverse position.

Don't blame your sister, she's just doing what unbridled women do when society lets them. Blame the men who have allowed this shit in the first place.

If you ask me, it all started with suffrage.

>1 female = 1 fuccboi

that's about right

>women are less than men
>men have to give up shit to elevate women for some reason
>"equal rights"

why don't you make a label up for yourself? Its the trendy new thing companies look for, everyones doing it. thats how to tick those boxes.

lets see you work with computers, you could be trans processor with third gender assembly kin. That'l knock their socks off.

lmao this shit is the reason they get less payed...theyre fucking stupid

wow all that mansplaining
I cant even, literally shaking

men dont way that much more than women for it to overcome the distance shown

Of course it's a woman that just doesn't get it, or why it loses its impact through such a glaring mistake.

And of course it's

>Beverly

that the woman that made this comic doesn't understand how a lever works? yes it does make me think that. that or they made an impossible metaphor because the wage gap doesn't exist.

ayyyy lmao

The strange thing about liberal and in particular homosexual comics you can always detect is if it explains it's own hypocrisy, ignores it and has some bizarre conclusion.

That does not seem physically possible, unless those men are made of lead or something.

>woman weighing as much as a man
go be a fat bitch somewhere else

Do people actually dedicate a portion of their resume to listing all the gender / kin garbage they identify as?

Shit, I need to try this. Couldn't possibly hurt. Being a convicted felon black woman will get you a job over a well qualified white male with no criminal history.

I'm sure she connected a lot to her pussy alright

hey man why the fuck not, its not they can prove it, you can ***literally*** self diagnose yourself, its encouraged to "define yourself" and all that shit. they can't tell you your not, at least not now. With trump elected, that shits gonna fade fast,

but as of now, I'm an omnipotent discount waffle iron into fat men and homosexual barstools and no one can say otherwise

Guess Mechanical was the retarded son after all.

Stop sucking dick and get into IWE, you'll get more offers then.

>being this uneducated
I bet they have a degree too.

It's because of the liberal laws that require companies to meet quotas of "diverse" groups including woman and foreign races.
Since most aren't competent at engineering there is a shortage of them.

Companies literally discriminate against white men to hire less qualified workers purely based on race and gender because muh diversity.

This guy gets it. Pretty much the same thing.

Fucking cunts destroying the free market to make their lives even easier. Pisses me off trying to run a small business taking all the risk and people claiming $15 minimum wage should be a basic human right. At least this year we have Trump. Hoping he will move quick on cutting taxes and some of the bureaucratic bullshit so I can actually afford to hire people and grow.

Have you considered the neet life, son?
It's not terrible. Also, stop giving your sister mechanical advice until she buys you a car.

Why do muzzies ONLY talk about islam propaganda? Like anyone gives a fuck about their beliefs.

This really hurts me brani.

But if authentic this really is a good example of the rational inability of progressivists.

Do you even into leverage?

Average male weight UK – Wales 84.0 kg
Average female weight UK - Wales 69.0 kg

168kg two goys , 138kg two females

To be balanced you need to be 20% in favour of the females by this retarded logic.

men are heavier then women doesn't makes sense
it wouldn't balance out if you place it at the middle.

What are those coloured stripes about?

These women are feminists, so they have much more weight

That's not how leverage works. Feminists.

>women physics

Stop using Jewbook OP

Women are inferior. Got it.

ftfy

There is nothing wrong with the beginning of the picture. Men work harder and therefore need less of a lever to lift an equivalent number of women working.
It is the last two panels that make no sense.