My great grandfather was a Romanian Legionaire, I'm very proud of my green blood...

My great grandfather was a Romanian Legionaire, I'm very proud of my green blood. What does Sup Forums think of The Iron Guards and their Capitanul, Codreanu?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionnaires'_rebellion_and_Bucharest_pogrom
youtube.com/watch?v=H9mwQVPgvN0
youtube.com/watch?v=wELrtx8NxoU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=StaPF5qqFDk
history.com/this-day-in-history/pope-urban-ii-orders-first-crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nazi puppets

did everything Hungary and Germany said

>The Iron Guards and their Capitanul, Codreanu?

>were cucked by germans
>still right-wing idiots

Based soldiers of Axis.

>cucked by germans
Explain?
Germans sent $$$ to Romania.

>my green blood
you are probably sick m8

A proud movement of nationalism. My great grandfather was with the BUF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionnaires'_rebellion_and_Bucharest_pogrom

God tier

Calling bullshit, the Roman empire collapsed hundreds of years ago. No way your great grandfather was alive back then.

>be Romanian
>emigrate to Italy after 2007
topfuckinglel

if you are a patriot you d stay in your country.

I think they turned out to be quisling pieces of shit, killing jewish children in soviet moldova and transnistria, but keeping quiet when your hitler whose cock you suck awarded translyvania to hungary. traitors and pogromchiks.

now fuck off back to stormfront

Blue are the Axis comrades.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9mwQVPgvN0

@105589985
not even gonna give you a (you)

I fucking knew it : Italians are gypsies in disguise.

>but also Ukraine and tatars who took part in this crusade against bolshevism.

>who took part in the fight against the Bolshevik enemy of the WORLD
HEIL!

Find the iron crown they were supposed to guard and maybe I'll be more impressed.

"If we add all our allies and those who fight on our side, Romanians, Hungarians, Slovaks and Finns in the north and Spaniards, and so on, then we can truly say: even today, this is a European crusade.

It is truly Europe that has come together here, as in former times against the attacks by the Huns or Mongols.

worked out great for your fuehrer didnt it?

The next crusade commeth, and bolsheviks will convert or die.

youtube.com/watch?v=wELrtx8NxoU&t=1s

>"If we add all our allies and those who fight on our side, Romanians, Hungarians, Slovaks and Finns in the north and Spaniards, and so on, then we can truly say: even today, this is a European crusade.
>It is truly Europe that has come together here, as in former times against the attacks by the Huns or Mongols.

Hint a Crusade was an exclusively Roman Catholic exercise.

A collection of larping faggots who's grandfathers were war criminals and losers don't qualify.

Lords who partake in war against infidels were crusaders and all sins were forgiven.
Amen.

>bolsheviks will convert or die.

Well, nah, i prefer to liberate some new kraut-girls

romanians were extremely shitty soldiers but excessively brutal towards civilians

youtube.com/watch?v=StaPF5qqFDk

history.com/this-day-in-history/pope-urban-ii-orders-first-crusade
For thus it happened to the rich man in the gospel [Luke 16:19]; he was not punished because he had stolen the goods of another, but because he had not used well the things which were his.

For, as the most of you have heard, the Turks and Arabs have attacked them and have conquered the territory of Romania [the Greek empire] as far west as the shore of the Mediterranean and the Hellespont, which is called the Arm of St. George. They have occupied more and more of the lands of those Christians, and have overcome them in seven battles. They have killed and captured many, and have destroyed the churches and devastated the empire. If you permit them to continue thus for awhile with impurity, the faithful of God will be much more widely attacked by them. On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it.

"All who die by the way, whether by land or by sea, or in battle against the pagans, shall have immediate remission of sins. This I grant them through the power of God with which I am invested. O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

based

>iron guards
More like copper thieves

right wing idiot

>he doesnt know romania is the only true rome

I have his book. Pretty good guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism
If only the Church declared crusade formally, then the Catholics of the world would unite in formation and from the divisions to the destruction of Bolshevism in the world.

I have nothing againts Romanians or nationalists, but the Iron Guardian is borderline subhuman, they're alll retarded, they lack the mental capacity to think outside of the Romanian border. When Jamal and Achmed is outside of thier house they still have the Time to fuck with Hungarians and Bulgarians. In the edge of the race war how retarded you must be to do that? Don't be an Iron fag.

>Latin heretics think they could defeat us

TOP KEK

lel
MINDENT
I
N
D
E
N
T

I am here a hardcore right-wing Romainian till the day i die.Long live Antonescu the steel marshal.To all the russian subhumans who are barking your soldiers were subhuman shits.We welcomed them with bred and salt and in exchange they raped and killed.And you fucking italyan lapdog call yourself proud of your heritage....you are no longer romainian,enjoy your western enriched culture fag.

Current day legionnaires are worse than fucking skinheads. They are cringe tier autists

>russian subhumans

We are not niggers, as you

>they raped and killed

gorillion of raped romanians

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionnaires'_rebellion_and_Bucharest_pogrom
Ah, yes, he's proven my post right before I even made it

>We welcomed them with bred and salt

what

it's a good thing

My romanian great grandfather married an Italian. From there, only Italians in my family. While Italy is in deep shit, I refused to go abroad,joined Forza Nuova and am helping the community, we even sent food and clothing to Serbs in Kosovo.

I mean when it happened