Sarah Palin apologizes to Assange

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIZeaIk-uE
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

takes guts to publicly apologize

She was always ridiculed for being dumb not for being a coward.

is she dumb though ?
To become some important politician in the USA is hard I suppose and someone really dumb couldn't do it (maybe with nepotism)

>governor of alaska
>important politician

Well she ain't really that bright. But that's besides the point. What she lacks in wisdom or in knowledge she's always made up in honesty and bravery. That's why people love her.

>the teanut faction apologizing and promoting Wikileaks and transparency
>while leftists are attacking Assange and even wanting to have him killed

This timeline....

Palin is like Cruz thinking they can talk shit to the losing side. They just want jerbs and shes simply being humble here, bending the knee if you will.

she can go ahead and stop talking
does anyone actually like her?

what do you know about her except what the liberal media told you?

Wait a second... didn't she said she was a neighbor with Russians? RUSSIANS HACKED SARAH PALIN!

Lol.

Now the left are stuck out in the rain and looking like the authoritarian lovers they claim to not be.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIZeaIk-uE

>Sarah Palin
>Lisa Ann

>Nailin' Palin

lmao Democrats on suicide watch

What the fuck timeline is this. Republicans are now friendly towards Wiki and Assange and all the dems and leftists fucking want him hanged. Im only 24 and i feel like i have watched the political landscape go ass up already in my short life.

stop believing what liberal media told you back when you trusted it. Palin is smart wise and tactical. youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

Paradigm shift, Chaos shifts sides like a Pendulum.

>betraying your country
I guess uncle Putin bought her a new house.

Good girl. Wikileaks is a friend of democracy and those that wish to eradicate cheese pizza

I still want to fuck her.

Leftists operate on a singular doctrinal theorem now....

1. Make society unworkable by producing endless "social change" (war on masculinity, internationality, changing the definition of words, making it acceptable to treat people differently based on birth, etc).

2. Seize any and all positions of power (government, academia, corporate, religious, etc.)

3. Quell and crush all dissent by every possible means while also coercing the reluctant into compliance through intimidation and fear.

The end goal is Communism, pure and simple, and to implement it, they have instituted and "ends justify the means" approach. As such, they are now locked into a feedback loop of ever greater and more desperate action to take control of everything. It is now a game of permanent escalation with the Right, and the Right must escalate in response.

War is inevitable.

>le sarah palin is dumb meme

Reddit is down the hall and to the left. She is infinitely more intelligent than Molymeme, PJW, or whatever "enlightened and redpilled" Jewtuber you fags are circlejerking about in the current moment.

proofs? so far all i've seen her say was retarded

Idk, ask Brian Greene, we fell into different part of the multiverse

I don't think she's smart.

I also don't think she's dumb.

Good person? Probably.

She's a bit hard to read desu, probably because I have such a big cultural gap with her.

I certainly think she is maligned by the media, because she is a successful, influential, female politician who is also beautiful, religious, conservative and has a family.

I decry the use of -ist buzzwords, but I genuinely think that a lot of the left are sexist towards her, from the point of view that they see her as being the type of woman they have in some ways fought to destroy, so they mock and criticise her.

She not only 'has it all' but she is also a traditionalist religious conservative. They hate her, plain and simple. More because she is a female AND has those traits, and less because of those traits on their own.

Does that make any sense to anyone else?

Anyway, regardless, it takes guts to apologise, and moreso for a politician. She gained some respect from me, much like Cruz did for proposing the term limits (and a lot of his other actions since the Convention).

This is indeed a chaotic and awesome timeline. What happens next?

>re: something
I fucking hate when people do that.

>Assange leaks docs damaging to the US government when Bush is in power
>liberals love him and conservatives hate him
>Assange leaks docs damaging to the US government when Obama is in power
>liberals hate him and conservatives love him

american "politics"

This desu.

Reality is AMAZING.

This. No quarter for these traitors.

Snowden is a traitor though, he was working for Russians.

People still don't understand.

It's not left vs right or Democrat vs Republican.

It's globalist vs antiglobalist.

There are both Democrat and Republican globalists (neoliberals and neoconservatives, respectively).

But now an antiglobalist has hijacked the Republican party, unexpectedly. Assange has done things tactically that aide Trump because given the info he has on things in the world, he understands how fucked the neoliberals are. So like the keenest thinkers, he recognizes that Trump is actually a means to fuck things up for the globalists (the very people who have pursued him).

Over the last 8 years, the more I've learned about Palin the more I really respect her.

Also: Watch the movie Game Change. It's breddy good

This. Assange is golden right now, expect more republican politicians to bend the knee, and reap political capital in exchange.

>Assange publishes shit on the Left, Right Wingers love him
>Assange publishes shit on the Right, Left wingers love him

That's what I always thought. They felt so threatened by her that they had to take her down. It's sad seeing fellow trump supporters still falling for the media memes about her from 8 years ago. They don't realize that what was done to her is exactly what they tried to do to trump. But they'll say "nooo she's dumb! It said so on the news when I was 15!" Sad!

wtf i thought this was a sarah andersen thread

Trump will set Julian free.

This, if there is anyone who knows about media bias it's her, everyone from news to Hollywood entertainment was after her during '08.

now you come crawling back