>>105591099

That's not proofs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POwd44zH9GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, Hillary. Your proxy won't fool us.

>"the information is rock solid".
>That's as good as any actual evidence.

>wafflecucks

>CNN
>fake news

KEK

Didn't all those """intelligence""" agencies use the same """source""" to support the Russian hacking claim?

Yes, and it was the same 'source' who claimed that Saddam had nuclear weapons.

Step 1- Jewish lies
Step 2- People died

>All anti-State information you hear is an enemy intelligence operation
>Trust the State security apparatus instead
Jesus Fucking Christ, when did I wake up in Airstrip One?

>A fucking Non-country

>Coast Guard

Seems totally legit and totally not Obama telling all the agencies to fall in line for the sake of epic headlines like "17 intelligence agencies agree"

Isnt there a website on which we can report cnn articles as fake news?

Don't all those agencies constantly lie about everything to further their own shadowy, amoral agendas?

kek

Except it's not "as good as any evidence". There's a reason we don't accept hunches and created the concept of circumstancial evidence.

>The US government and the intelligence community

So no one running these organizations verified anything. Only people who claimed to have insider info or have beliefs about it.

Daily reminder:
DNC Leaks was literally a Bernie staffer walking out with a thumbdrive.
Podesta Leaks was literally a phishing scam using publicly-available open source scripts from a Ukranian skiddie community, and the DNC's own retarded IT staff directed John to open it.

CrowdStrike's "UNSHAKABLE EVIDENCE" that Russia hacked the US elections was that some of the code was annotated in Cyrillic.

That's it.

This whole thing feels like a bad American Dad sketch.

>The CIA is absolutely certain that Russia was behind the hackings.
>Do you have any proof?
>Yes.
>Can we see it?
>DO YOU HATE AMERICA!?

This

Don't worry mate, I got your back with some hard ass evidence right here

youtube.com/watch?v=POwd44zH9GA

"The Muslim Brotherhood is largely secular"

LAST TIME:

They hacked Podesta and Clinton affiliates that were corrupt and dirty, thus making her lose votes.

They couldn't hack the votes, even Obama said that was impossible.

Most of those intelligence agencies don't deal with counter-intelligence on nation-level, so what proof would they have on their own?
I personally think Russians acquired e-mails and delivered them to Wikileaks, but that's a fucking shitty argument.

obviously the cia doesn't want to out all of its agents with a media storm of evidence

trump should really go to that security briefing imo. i'll trust his judgment.

>"the information is rock solid"
yeah heard that one before

Also
>Department of Energy
>DEA
>Treasury
>Department of State
C'mon.

Topkek

>Stop asking for actual evidence.
I'm certain you've all seen the tiny link in John Podesta' email. The account for that link is associated with Russian Intelligence and Russian country IPs. So either Russian Intelligence got hacked or one of the Russians on the hacker team fucked up.

Podesta's password was compromised by Russian intelligence operatives. You can even tell by the way the Russians are here on Sup Forums hammering away with hundreds of slide threads that they are desperately trying to muddy the waters.

Assange is a new TV star on Russian State media. It's his reward for passing along the emails and denying the source.

I have rock solid informations that the third reich is still alive and amassing a new army but dont ask me for evidence you must belive me.

>Trump warns about voting fraud
>lolnope u dum u cant haxxor the election
>Trump wins election
>zomg russian haxors is haxxing the election

Assange in prime time of Fox News said it's a BS. Sesn Hannity it seems agree with him.

A Republican media clashes with Democrats over Russia, what else do you want

Assange could well be a Russian asset.

They just applying court practice about women rape and abuse on everything else. Literally "muh feels because I said so = any other evidences is irrelevant". Welcome to dying Liberal New World Order, enjoy watching they squirm.

Why isn't this a proofster thread?

Trump has to prove that the rumors aren't true. That's the rules.

The same intelligence agencies that funded, armed and trained the Taliban in the 80s and now ISIS?

Yeah, those Al-CIA-duh guys.