Le 'why doesn't california secede and become a separate country so we retards on Sup Forums can live in peace' meme

>le 'why doesn't california secede and become a separate country so we retards on Sup Forums can live in peace' meme

>Companies based in California, USA.

Apple Inc.
Alphabet
Chevron
Disney
Intel
eBay
Facebook
Visa
HP
Netflix

>Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nA2M-35gOYM
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas
pewresearch.org/topics/hispaniclatino-vote/
areavibes.com/corpus christi-tx/demographics/
kxan.com/presidential-election-texas-county-map/
netstate.com/economy/tx_economy.htm
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/48
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow
i should've voted for hillary
holy fuck

Good.

California is more important than anyone on Sup Forums's worthless lives.

Fuck off. California is singlehandedly keeping the US alive. Cali is singlehandedly the cause of US supremacy. Not you fucking NEETs.

Are you from reddit you retard?

>singlehandedly
Texas does more than your shit state.
I can't wait for Yellowstone to blow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah no.

GDP, 2015. ($ trillion)

California: 2.4
Brazil: 2.3
Italy: 2.1
India: 2.0
Russia: 1.8
Canada: 1.7
Texas: 1.6
Australia: 1.4
New York: 1.4

>Texas
>Literally Brazil tier

hahahahaha

>calls out someone for being a reddit faggot
>Does the reddit faggots laugh.
We've been second to you for years, exclusively from jewlywood, and catching up fast.
>literally Brazil Tier
Oh yeah, we only have a gdp equal to other countries. Without the need for the Hollywood jew.

I'm here to laugh at your failed thread.
Neck yourself commiefornian.

Cali has no food production, no natural resources, no water, It's completely blocked in by the US and even if they did manage to break off and it wasn't immediate suicide, all those big business would jump right back over to the US side of the border because of taxes, government deals, etc.

The us would also instantly put sanctions, build a secure border, You will no longer have US military protection and every country imaginable will try and take you over. It is literal suicide

Right?
He actually believes this bullshit.

The US needs California. California doesn't need the US.

Keep deluding yourselves.

>muh feels
Why don't you try refuting any of his legitimate points? Starting with no water and going from there.

America would vote you off the island in a heart beat. They would and you know I'm right. Literally every other state hates California. It's what binds the rest of us together.

Land of fruits and flakes.

I went to LA, California thinking it was going to be some leftist shithole filled with crime and kangz and shiet but surprisingly it was the nicest part of the US that I've visited. Weather was amazing, so much stuff to do, hottest girls that seemed to not give a fuck about your money and just overall everyone seemed happy and in a good mood.

It made any city in Texas look like a third world shithole. I mean come on, what's Texas' nicest city? Austin? Now that's a real liberal shithole. And it's STILL even nicer than the steaming pile of shit known as Houston.

>corporations aren't able to relocate to different states
Reminder these are the same liberals who kept whining about Trump's tax returns while not understanding how a balance sheet works.

>CA
>no food production
This is a joke right?

And nothing of value was lost

What LA did you go to?
In San Diego I literally saw furries in full fursuit on the streets.
>he hasn't been to Plano, Arlington, or Galveston
Austin has become a containment zone, we've changed capitals before, we can do it again.

and who do they mostly sell to? what would happen if the neighbors next door imposed a boycott? All 280 million of them. What happens to your economy when you spend a lot to produce goods that suddenly no one's buying?

Bonus question: are you always this stupid or are you especially inspired today?

You need water to grow crops user.

We can not concede defeat by giving up US territory to foreigners or we will become Europe.

reminder.

Activated almonds don't count.

it wouldn't even go that far. i'm pretty sure there's no way california can legally secede so if they would attempt a secession it would be treated as an insurgency and squashed by the military

Califag here.
Businessness are already leaving California rofl. What people don't understand is that when Cali leaves, they will go full statism which would make it more business unfriendly. It has been shown time and time again, if you overtax the rich, they will leave. I mean most of them are smart people if they get to that point no? And even someone with sub par intelligence would figure that, hey its better not to be poked than to be poked, so I will go to the area where I wont be poked.

Your damn right. I bet OP lives in the Castro neighborhood.

Why are Texans always such cuckfucks about California?

They wouldn't be based there for long.

texans are absolutely delusional about everything. their state is like 40% white

>intel
>visa
>HP
Rest is cancer and should be nuked anyway.

>A FUCKING TREE

>Houston
>Not also a libtard shithole

What the fuck part of Houston were you visiting? Anything nice in Houston is undoubtedly dominated by leftist yuppies. Heights, Rice village, Montrose, the whole fucking city needs to be nuked.

California does so well for the time being because its institutions are still fundamentally upheld by whites. Give it some time for the minorities to seep in. Eventually a lot of the capital will likely flee the state as it inevitably becomes governed more like Brazil/Latin America. Sad too see too, really pretty state, lots of agriculture.

kek. the redneck meme is real.

>no food production

Are you insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=nA2M-35gOYM

>things not available in Cuckifornia

Fresh water supply
Electrical power

Guess who'll be paying out the ass for those basic necessities.

They have many military bases in California. They should be able to keep them. Why would they put sanctions? There is no reason they'd jump to the other sie of the border. They'd be fine on their own. Things they don't have they can import.

Because they keep coming here and incessantly complaining about the weather.
We're going to be fixing that soon.
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas
>Tfw only 70% white

>Apple Inc.
>Alphabet
>Chevron
>Disney
>Intel
>eBay
>Facebook
>Visa
>HP
>Netflix
Hopefully their profit models can sustain the 35% Tax if they want to sell to the rest of the US

>They complain about the weather

I think you need to find bigger things to complain about

LA, Hollywood, Venice, Beverly Hills.

The only place in the US where I saw furries in public are San Antonio and Austin. Plus Austin has hobos on every single corner.

Went into a Donut shop, they had a sign there saying (We can only accept cash, THANK TRUMP) for whatever reason.

I've been to Galveston, the beach is literally shit and polluted as fuck.

Honestly I went out during Halloween in DT Houston and it was the mosr degenerate place I've ever seen. Women literally out in thongs with mouse ears as costumes. Every single hot Asian or White girl were with big black dudes.

Was walking with my cousin afterwards and 2 drunk white girls started talking to us before their 2 black boyfriends started chimping out at us. We almost beat the fuck out of each other before the white girl started screaming and the dude apologized. Fuck houston.

The Woodlands which was probably the model city for White, conservative, upper class American suburbia is now like 50% Mexican.

Honestly, Texas is fucked and I can see it going Blue in the far future. (Probably not within the next election but within 2 or 3)

Doesn't I really just don't like the majority of them work?

You do realize Texas is much bigger than just the main cities?
After we start the deportations our number of democrat voters will plummet. All of the decent folk left the cities long ago, if you want citation just look at the voting pattern by county. It's basically only blue in the big cities and the southern border.
I know for a fact we will still never be blue, don't forget that the pendulum is swinging to the right and it's becoming the 'cool thing' to be conservative.

But I do agree, those cities need to be culled.

Luxury goods that could not sustain their own population do not count, user.

South Texas is going to be blue regardless. There are so many legal Mexican-Americans that even deporting them still puts the demographic at like 80% Hispanic. Everything that includes SA and south of it is going to be blue. Corpus Christi will also probably become a white minority city. That leaves the rest of rural Texas which is a bunch of small towns that might even go blue depending on how much they depend on welfare. Either way, those small towns are not even a nice place to live because they are all pretty much copies of each other with almost no industry.

Plus if you look at the voting patterns in Cali, it's the same exact thing. Big cities are blue while rural areas are red. They have some extremely cucked cities like San Fran but at least they have stuff thag Texas doesn't.

>Great weather
>Great beaches
>Great food
>Great entertainment
>Great nightlife

Another thing is, in Houston (and Texas in general) I could sense that minorities actually hated white people. While in Cali I got more of a "We just don't give a fuck what race you are" vibe. I think it's only the liberal whites that take it to such an extreme level. Blame Hollywood Jews for perpetuating the idea that whites should go extinct.

>California is singlehandedly keeping the US alive. Cali is singlehandedly the cause of US supremacy.

Well, California and New York. They both subsidize the rest of the country.

the only company i give a fuck about in your shitty list is netflix

fuck off, no one cares about california

Where are you getting those numbers?
Let me educate you tree.
pewresearch.org/topics/hispaniclatino-vote/
>66% voted for Clinton
>that's before the deportations
>legal Mexicans often have republican leanings
areavibes.com/corpus christi-tx/demographics/
>Corpus Christi is 85.24% white
kxan.com/presidential-election-texas-county-map/
>Everything below SA is blue
>rural Texas will go blue
Are you even trying?
Where do you get this shit?
>the minorities felt angrier :(
>no industry in rural Texas
netstate.com/economy/tx_economy.htm
Educate yourself before you open your mouth.

Texas has the second largest GDP actually.

Alphabet is incorporated in Delaware for (((tax purposes)))

I bet most of the others are too.

Read a book dumbass

I don't know where you're getting your sources because only one of those links you posted is actually credible. But, I'm getting mine from the US census bureau.

Below the age of 5, Hispanics are the majority. Below the age of 14 it's around 50% white. The older the generation the whiter it is.

Because California doesn't have enough farmland to sustain it's own population. It's full of liberal faggots who are so withdrawn from reality that they don't even realize how much of their beautiful coastal paradise would have to be bulldozed to feed their asses if they were no longer being fed by the "Flyover states".

They live off of the corporate Jewery that destroyed farming as a way of life, and yet still depend upon the products of agriculture to live.

California is the very picture of everything that is wrong western society. I would love for them to secede and then realize they have to fuck the shit out of their own landscape in order to feed themselves, but I like the planet. So yeah.. fuck off California.

>they should be able to keep them
Yeah, the US has the long history of giving states that leave the union military bases and the equipment in them.

>Things they don't have they can import.
Hope they can ship in enough water. If California became independent they would have to set up trade deals with congress, just to get enough water from the states bordering it. Thats not to mention the amount of food from the midwest that is brought into the state from the midwest. They will have to grow enough to make up for that loss of food.

South Carolina declared independence and the federal government mostly ignored them. Then SC decided that military bases in SC belonged to the state. The US Civil War was the result and no state has since been retarded enough to try to take a federal military installation by force for state use.

Doesn't commiefornia have a fishing industry? I'd imagine they'd first try to fuck the Ocean before the cut down their precious trees.

They're not incorporated in California. They are incorporated in Delaware.

>cherry picking graphs that do not include Latinos that identify as white.
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/48
There's your credible source.
White only - 79.7% as on July 1, 2015.

Pls leave
Then america can be republican every time.

See

For the same reason NH hates Mass or Vermont.

People there voted for liberal policies that caused their living costs to rise to the point where they've had to move to the states that didn't have them and they started supporting the very same things that ruined their homes.

Hispanics and Latinos can identify as white now?

all those companies suck ass

This.

as if they wouldnt all pack their bags and leave the moment commiefornia becomes independent

As a Colorado native, I can assure you we will cutoff western slope water to California Fags one day. We let about 40% leave the state that we are entitled to. One day that will end and you degenerate faggots will dry up and beg us for water.

Are you literally retarded?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
It just means whites with hispanic descent. Originating from Europe.

You should just stop now, Colorado water for Colorado's people.

no. the US census bureau is just retarded and there is no option for mestizos so were forced to choose 'white hispanic' instead.

>companies that can pack up their shit and relocate their entire staff in under a year without any negative repercussions.

They are there because it is nice. Once you turn it into a communist hellhole they will just leave.

Do you think they'll keep their money in Commiefornia banks or their current banks?

stay mad cleatus

Brazilians don't have a second parasitic government sucking the fucking life out of them.

Eat a dick, nontex american.

>yfw you've always wanted to see the Pacific

>Asshurt commiefornian detected.
Be happy that you'll die of thirst before Yellowstone erupts.

This, things would be different if there was a fucking wall to keep the leeches out.

And by leeches I don't mean mexicunts, I mean californians.

Cali is the Scotland of the States

Based.

For any of the Texans here, how is Houston as a city to settle down? I'm thinking about moving out to Texas after law school because the cost of living is low but still has a good public college system (UT). I heard crime is a bitch though unless you move out to sugarland or something. Advice?

All you have to do is tell Cali they'd have to use the peso. We told Scotland they'd have to use the Euro and they've piped down since.

Don't do it. Shit quality of life and whites are cucked to shit. Trust me, I know many (wealthy) whites who are very disillusioned with life there. The main UT campus isn't in Houston, it's in Austin. You could go to U of H which my white friend informed me is one of the most cucked unis around. He was part of the student council and he told me 80% of the council were black and there is so much insitutional racism in the school (against whites) that he stopped going to council meetings all together.

My dude, move out to Plano or Grand Prarie, Arlington if you want convenience.
You'll be pretty close to both Ft.Worth and Dallas. I would suggest trying to work in Ft.Worth for lawyer work.

Without the midwest breadbasket not only California would be fucked but several countries as well.

You can't feed a population on meme fruits.

Read the thread.
has no idea what he's talking about.
There is UTA in Arlington, it's pretty good.

UT College ranking: 93 (Forbes)
UTA College ranking: 611 (Forbes)

I'm deep behind enemy lines. CA is cucked. Repeat, CA is cucked. Airstrike on my coordinates. Tell my story. I fought until the end.

The Center for World University Rankings places UT Arlington at #175 in the US for 2016.
World University Rankings 2014 -
You've got me there Lebanon, but it's really no contest considering Austin's the capital. However most colleges are leftist cellphones now.

Just like how Ontario is somehow single-handedly keeping Canada alive? Kill yourself with a rope nigger

I'm a big nobgobbler who doesn't understand how the world works. Please end my suffering.

>my boss used to work in LA
>she lived on a nearby military base
>her daily commute was like 5 or 6 hours

why are people so obsessed with that shithole that sounds like a living hell

If california left the union the US pull out all of its military out than cut off thier water and electrcity. When that would happen all of the listed companies would most likely move out to washington or oregon. So encouarge them to leave.

Most of our counties have gotten around 10 inches of rainfall just since October. Some have gotten up to 30 inches and new studies are showing even more rainy years to come.

We're good on that front, and even if we weren't we have the resources to setup mass desalination. You don't seriously believe we would just abandon the state. But maybe we would stop exporting 90% of our fruits, veggies, and meat and cut water usage too.

this doesn't work when there are IDs

>10 inches of rainfall since october

nigger that ain't shit. my state has gotten that amount in snow in the past week.

>But maybe we would stop exporting 90% of our fruits, veggies, and meat and cut water usage too

>tfw in the midwest trying to understand of this is a threat or not