I bet this guy starts a dynasty going in the Philippines just as Trump will in the US...

I bet this guy starts a dynasty going in the Philippines just as Trump will in the US. The parallels between the guys are uncanny.

Duterte is a simple man. He is not clever, he is ambitious, and he does not care about anyones opinions
He just want to do his job

>he is ambitious
*not

Another death squad thug takes power in a shithole. Not like Trump. Flips who supported him deserve the next 20 years.

>Duterte is a simple man. He is not clever, he is ambitious, and he does not care about anyones opinions
>He just want to do his job

Pushing people out of helicopters and cracking jokes about raping missionary murder victims is your presidents job?

What a shit hole.

He dresses like a teacher at a high school, looks like one too.

He needs to get a hold of things. It's all well and good to have actual right wing death squads, but when you lack the enforcement of laws and order in society people will follow your example, especially your enemies. Which is already happening.

Yeadh. I always believe murderers.

No...no I don't actually. There are 6000 illegal killings that don't get included in those statistics that no court of law found guilty.

Yeah. He is honest about his cruelty that's why we love him

not updated but whatever

>Yeah. He is honest about his cruelty that's why we love him

Barbarous little shithole run by a barbaric little man.

You must be so proud. You are properly third world.

Muslims and Russia are batting their eyes hard

Shit I like the guy, hopefully Duterte still wants to be pals with the U.S

o people loose their minds because you elected someone who publicly admits murder and is demonstrably a sick fuck who joked about raping a murdered Australian missionary.

Yours is a nation that has Roman Catholic relief money poured into it because you can't be bothered to care for orphans, the old, the dying.

Now you can expect to be left in your chosen squalor forever.

Don't worry though I'm sure at some point some barbarous factions death squad will knock o your door and you will have no right to complain about mistaken identity.

Who cares about third world shit holes run by strongman dictators like the USA and Philippines?

Remember that he talked with Trump for several minutes and it was reportedly "animated"

>Shit I like the guy, hopefully Duterte still wants to be pals with the U.S

nope. Should have left the Japanese occupy them.

USA killed 6M altogether. 4M were in the M.East as response for 9/11. Or so the statistics said. But what do I know?

what's the matter? he isnt (((presidential))) enough for you?

>Who cares about third world shit holes run by strongman dictators like the USA

I don't see trump personally shoving people out of helicopters. Neither do I see trump carrying out 3000 extra judicial killings of US citizens in his first year in office.

>He dresses like a teacher at a high school, looks like one too.

That's actually the Filipino national garb that he & his son are wearing. Flips dress like shit.

Fucking Irishman the UK should've obliterated your ass.

>USA killed 6M altogether. 4M were in the M.East as response for 9/11. Or so the statistics said. But what do I know?

So wait. You're logic is you think another country did something shitty so that makes doing what you think is shitty now fine?

How fucking stupid are you.

>I don't see trump personally shoving people out of helicopters. Neither do I see trump carrying out 3000 extra judicial killings of US citizens in his first year in office.

I do

He's a dictator and mafia thug.

That's kind of strange.

>he isnt (((presidential))) enough for you?

I would not hire a confessed murderer to clean toilet let alone run a country. Flips standards are non existent.

And you you pathetic fuck on here daily shilling for this man designed to win the illiterate x on a ballot paper.

Literally third world.

This.

In trumps eyes if it aint white it aint right.

>Fucking Irishman the UK should've obliterated your ass.

And we should not have wasted good men or money helping you pathetic savages.

t. read the daily mail and is morally outraged

I do.

>t. read the daily mail and is morally outraged

No

t. Wasted time and money helping impoverished flips and now has given up on them for the short arsed little savages they are.

4049 murders

And boasting.

Third world.

I wonder when this ride stops will they be back looking for charity.

Because they wot get it.

>6000 vs milions of lives destroyed because of drug abuse

>tryhard potatoman

You guys are all 'le helicopter XD' when it's all jokes, but when someone based enough arrives and does it, you all sound like a bunch of Amnesty International cücks.

Sanctioned kills aren't considered murders you potato

Don't worry. Your country will literally be Niggerland in the near future. EU dicksucker.
#MUHIMMIGRATION.
Enjoy getting flooded with niggers.

It's sad that innocent people will die under his regime, but he's the only one who can restore law and order. He's got popular support as well.

I like him. He's insane, but I like him.

Whats going on in pinoy island is an actual civil war. Of course theres going to be many causalities . Now the hypocrisy of it all is the Governments let it come to this point in the first place. Once you realize Duterte is fighting against the system hes not so bad is he?

There will always be causalities in war and like any war theres always a threat of the victor becoming a dictator thats just how it is. So jumping the gun isnt fair here and you arent being intellectually honest about the situation.

Lets say he waged a war on drugs the diplomatic way. As you know that method is a farce if you are fighting your actual government in a shit tier system like Philippines.

Duterte will end up dead if he continues to try and play the US against China. Look at all the other third world leaders that tried that shit during the Cold War. Trump will be eager to use the military like Reagan was I bet. He's an oldschool proud American, not this new age pussy shit like we've had for 8 years. Why you people think there'd be a respect towards Duterte from Trump once he's done shitposting and actually in office I don't understand.

he is clever, guy is a lawyer , probably more intelligent than 99% on pol

That man in the blue dress is pretty ugly desu

Yeah. But not in anyway comparable to Trump, political or business-wise.

He was never one to indulge into luxury and he admitted that his critics was right - he does fit more as the local hoodlum. He is not a good man but he is honest and self-aware

It actually dates back to Spanish colonization,
and the colonizing power's paranoia. Filipino
native males were required to wear translucent
shirts, even at formal functions, so it would be
harder to concealed-carry a weapon.

It proved cooler wear in the tropics (airflow),
so it stayed.

Fuck off you potato eating mick.

There are a number of Phillipino guys at my work. Every single one of them has expressed joy at Duterte being in power. They have explained to me that they feel safer going back home and seeing loved ones.
Every single leftist I meet has told me they hate the guy and he is literally Hitler.

Who should I believe?

>mfw bluepilled foreigners all around Sup Forums about Dutdut