Why does Trump lie about everything?

Why does Trump lie about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-lies-and-mistruths-during-us-election-campaign-a7406821.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/312609-trumps-delayed-meeting-was-always-scheduled-for-friday-report
instagram.com/p/BMpcngnFqwU/?taken-by=chris.bawl&hl=en
umbrellacollectivefilms.com/chrisball
youtube.com/watch?v=2RyJ28UEDnw
eweek.com/security/more-security-firms-attribute-dnc-server-breach-to-russian-hackers.html.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dictators and strongman must lie to demonize their opposition.

Why don't you believe everything Trump is telling you?

His word is better than any so-called "report" by "unnamed sources".

NO NO YOU ARE THE LYING SACK OF SHIT

He said that a lot of the briefings were superfluous repetition and in some instances would receive them through his trusted intermediaries for relevant changes to the various situations.

He's talking to his generals and people everyday and is awake 18-20 hours per day -- you don't seriously think he's just kicking back and screwing around and neglecting important intelligence developments.

>Why don't you believe someone who lies on a daily basis?
I would believe him if he didn't spend his entire campaign lying.

>you don't seriously think he's just kicking back and screwing around and neglecting important intelligence developments
He's definitely doing important things and not just meeting up with Kanye West or anything /s.

(((intelligence briefings)))

What lies?

shouldn't you be listening/watching the British Brainwashing Corporation right now,. what are you doing on /pol

>trying to fix race relations is a bad thing

>(((Schultz)))
Fake news

met Kanye for 10mins while waiting for other meetings with substantive people -- this was while people were bring interviewed for his cabinet

>an official reported
>someone working with trump said something
>we won't give out the name but it was someone with trump
>hey it seems we didn't source who it was believe us it was someone working for trump
>believing the MSM because they're the MSM

90% of meetings in the workplace is useless beaurceacy

You can just google for articles about Trump's constant lying. Here's one: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-lies-and-mistruths-during-us-election-campaign-a7406821.html
How is meeting up with a millionaire rapper fixing race relations?

What kind of fucking reports are they getting that they know when the President's intelligence meetings are? You'd think they would want to keep that a damned secret. Especially with the ever-present "Russian hackers".

>You can just google for articles about Trump's constant lying.
HHAhAHAHhahAH
yeah, that's what I thought

"...y-you can just google some fake news that takes shit Trump said out of context while conforming to my own biases"

It sounds like you just dislike Trump and no matter what he does you'll find fault with it.

>How is meeting up with a millionaire rapper fixing race relations?
Oh idk, Kanye is only probably one of the most influential black guys in the world.and revered as a genius by negroes in the USA

>I-It's f-fake n-news
Cuck.

Even if that headline is factual (which it probably isn't - oops! we'll print a retraction a year from now) Trump has a history of saying strange things or misspelling words on purpose to get the rabid media to repeat it a million times and up to now it's benefitted him.

It is fake news though. Like this fake news.

Those aren't real articles, stop being a retarded Trump sheep.

>For the record the debate was always going to be two hours.

kek

Are you trolling?

Okay nigger, let's examine your non-fake-new News that you linked in your previous post
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-lies-and-mistruths-during-us-election-campaign-a7406821.html

>"He won the second debate 'in a landslide' in 'every poll'"
In referencing all the major online polls and TV flash polls, Trump did win a shit load of polls, but the Independent.co.uk, merely harps on the usage of the word "every" -- Trump using normal everyday colloquial expression and slight hyperbole is now a "LIE"

this is the sort of shit they're calling a Trump lie.

Trump wins drudge, Time, the Blaze, and other major online polls, and so he says, "I won every poll", but they, like autistic faggots say, "acccckktually, he didnt win every poll, therefor Trump is a liar"

>Climate change is a 'hoax'
Not a lie, it's a claim, and his usage of "hoax" opens up a broader conversation about the use of environmental regulations being used selectively to centralize economic control.

>There are '30 million' illegal migrants
that's the high figure cited by some researches, truth is no one really knows since they're not accounted for in the census

>Barack Obama was not born in the US
He fucking wasn't youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

MSM is the actual fake news

>trump's Twitter
>fake news
rolly mokes yo thonk

NO TRUMP NO WAY NO RACIST SHITHEAD KKK

Trump on taxes
>So the answer is before the election I'll release
Or
>Try not to hurt him. If you do, I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it.
>Well, I certainly don’t incite violence. I don’t condone violence. And I don’t talk about violence
I guess he was only pretending to incite violence.

I get it though: you're gullible and no one in your family cares about you enough to bother correcting you.

>cia continually leaking to delegitimatize
>the same cia who is suppose to ALWAYS stay away from anything domestic

hope he gets rid of them once and for all

Why do people give such a shit about his taxes they just flush that money down the toilet anyway

Because he's the music king president elect.

If he wants to be briefed Thursday he's fucking briefed Thursday.
They said "naw senpai friday"
So they ainto got shit!

So, no-one else remembers that the intelligence meeting was supposed to be last week?

>They're not lies because I believe some of them and the ones I don't believe, I just move the goalposts.
If you believe Obama wasn't born in the US then I feel sorry for how mentally retarded you are.

Do you have a source for that?

Not before you clarify where the "report" in the first image came from.

FAKE NEWS INCOMING

>>>They're not lies because I believe some of them and the ones I don't believe, I just move the goalposts.
The article you chose to post was shit and couldn't make a case for Trump lying, it was merely a collection of things he said that they don't like.

>If you believe Obama wasn't born in the US then I feel sorry for how mentally retarded you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

You've genuinely just have your brain completely compromised by the MSM social engineers and can't examine evidence on your own, but rather need to have pre-processed Soros-friendly information downloaded into your mind by (((journalists))).

I'm probably talking to a literal homosexual remainer or a subversive Muslim barbarian.

and yet you couldn't have told him that in 2014. Sad!

Didn't head democrats tell CNN and the world the intelligence community should give Trump fake info?

Why should we trust them? Or same guise saying WMDs in Iraq.

Podestas password was one of the most simple fucking things.

How come you democrat shills and media never want to talk about the content of the emails? Only the method of obtaining them? Now you know why you lost. You can call trump a liar all you want, but we listened to Hillary over and over and heard her say things that we not true.

I still remember going through wikileaks and emailing journalists and having you shills post "this is probably nothing guise lets give up, there is nothing here no one cares about this." "Wow it's absolutely nothing, another rightwing conspiracy."

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/312609-trumps-delayed-meeting-was-always-scheduled-for-friday-report

I always wonder what goes through the mind of someone like you.
Are you actually so blue-pilled or is this supposed to be an "epik Sup Forums troling" adventure?
I'm really curious because you're doing a terrible job at playing either role.

Be honest OP, is it a (you) addiction?

> Arpaio has been accused of various types of misconduct, including abuse of power, misuse of funds, failure to investigate sex crimes, improper clearance of cases, unlawful enforcement of immigration laws, and election law violations. A Federal court monitor was appointed to oversee his office's operations because of complaints of racial profiling. The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Arpaio oversaw the worst pattern of racial profiling in U.S. history, and subsequently filed suit against him for unlawful discriminatory police conduct.
>As of September 2015, cases involving Arpaio or his office have cost Maricopa County taxpayers $142 million in legal expenses, settlements, and court awards. In October 2016, Federal prosecutors charged Arpaio with criminal contempt of court, saying he willfully defied a judge’s orders to stop targeting Latinos — including citizens and legal immigrants — in traffic stops and other law enforcement efforts, behavior the judge said showed a pattern of discriminatory policing.

Like the commie facist democrats. I agree. Old Ukrainian malware that is commercially available is 110% proof that WikiLeaks lied about the content of the emails.

>thehill
Try again. You might as well be citing infowars.

wtf i hate trump now

I think we need to start talking about how the CIA mamagemt are leftists.

They were leftists before Trump was running.

That is the core issue here

Leftists will lie about anything if they consider it for "the greater good".

Although they are biased, this is a real non-biased article.

Then tell me yourself where the report came from. Screencap it. I'm not giving them clicks.

>A senior U.S. intelligence official told NBC News the briefing was "always" scheduled for Friday and that Trump was incorrect.

>How did you come to be in possession of Johanna Ah'nee's birth certificate?
>W-w-well that c-certainly is an interesting question...
Can anyone prove that Johanna Ah'nee's certificate is not the amateur forgery?

They don't want to talk about their source because their source was a """"writer"""" who makes his livelihood shitting out conspiracy books.

>In October 2016, Federal prosecutors charged Arpaio with criminal contempt of court, saying he willfully defied a judge’s orders to stop targeting Latinos
You say that like its a bad thing
If anything the feds are being unconstitutional bastards

fake news from (((sources)))

First of all it's very telling how you didn't even attempt to refute any of the evidence discussed in the press conference regarding Obama's forged birth certificate, you merely attack the messenger. That's a clear sign you have no argument against the blatant, prima facie evidence of Obama's dubious citizenship.

Regarding Arpaio's alleged "misconduct"... sure sounds like political persecution, and selective enforcement of the law... I mean it's not like the Obama administration doesn't try to intimidate or shutdown opposition, just look what happened to D'souza and Assange.

they look so old lol

>How is meeting up with a millionaire rapper fixing race relations?
Because celebs can influence plebs

I already discussed the whole "fake birth certificate" shit when the video was first posted. It's all coincidental.

not an argument, libtard

Arpaio did nothing wrong.

>Senior U.S. intelligence official
Kind of like the "high-ranking source" who told certain news agencies that Ford's decision to invest in America had nothing to do with Trump. Get real. The media is no longer trustworthy enough to get away with citing unnamed sources.

Jermone Corsi isn't some fringe nobody like you're trying to imply, and it's cute how you use use "conspiracy" as some sort of pejorative, conspiracy is merely the collusion of two or more parties with a shared or mutual interest. If you study history for more than 10 minutes, you'd quickly find out that all of history is the story of endless conspiracy.

>unlawful
>enforcement of laws

Thanks Obama

>lets all focus on trumps tweets rather than the fact that obama is about to start nuclear war

Stop with your terrible "trolling" you cringy attention whoring neckbeard

can someone explain this to me

Just like the source that told Trump that Obama's birth certificate was fake.
>who told certain news agencies that Ford's decision to invest in America had nothing to do with Trump
They're right. Obama is president so he must have been the one who influenced Ford. Based Obaam.

Show me definitive proof that Obama's birth certificate is fake. Go on.

they literally weighed the poll by 30+ points to make it look like hillary was doing better than she was in a republican state where trump was clearly winning

Some other stuff to add to that.
Sources:
>instagram.com/p/BMpcngnFqwU/?taken-by=chris.bawl&hl=en
>umbrellacollectivefilms.com/chrisball

>2015
????

Hey Grecian, are you working hard to pay that fucking debt off? Stop shitposting and get the fuck back to work.

Yes, trump was running in 2015 during the primaries too

>Podestas password was one of the most simple fucking things.
I'm certain you've all seen the tiny link in John Podesta' email. The account for that link is associated with Russian Intelligence and Russian country IPs. So either Russian Intelligence got hacked or one of the Russians on the hacker team fucked up.

Podesta's password was compromised by Russian intelligence operatives. You can even tell by the way the Russians are here on Sup Forums hammering away with hundreds of slide threads that they are desperately trying to muddy the waters.

Assange is a new TV star on Russian State media. It's his reward for passing along the emails and denying the source.

Trump said three days ago he'd release the 'hacking intel' on Tuesday or Wednesday to the public, they rescheduled, and then claimed it was set for Friday. And after Wapo retracted their story and the NYT agreed that WikiLeaks didn't come from the Russian security apparatus, but 'organized russiain hackers'.... how it not obvious that it was Seth Rich? Plus the contents of the emails is real. They just don't want you to know what's in them. Start looking for yourself loser.

Even though the CEO of Ford said that their decision was a vote of confidence in Trump's America.

Trips of truth, Trumpstein BTFO!

>Even though the CEO of Ford said that their decision was a vote of confidence in Trump's America.
And you haven't given a source. FAKE NEWS

Nice salt thread faggot

lol AT you.

Lying is timeless.

> Russian intelligences IP
> Russian intelligences "link"
Sheeeet Tyrone

Ugh. I have to go dig up this interview, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RyJ28UEDnw

Here, asshole. Keep your head out of the sand in the future so that you're aware of current topics.

What's your source, private security experts and writers have blown this up. See Assange's interview with Hannity, and search for these non-political cybersecurity writers. It's been a dead lead for you a week now. Commie.

>MSNBC
Fuck off MSM normie.

Are you insinuating that the CEO of Ford seen in this interview is a robot constructed to make false statements which directly contradict the establishment's narrative?

MSM only spouts fake news. I've learnt that from Sup Forums :)

I think there's a lot of friendly fire going on right now, myself included.

p@ssword ... oops wrong window

I am confused by him being called 'front runner' so early. no debates had occurred yet, he had just announced. the dates would make slightly more sense for 2016, but much more if only the latter was '16

Arpaio just proved it was fake tho. has that been rebutted at all? haven't seen a single headline about it.

CHINK

>What's your source, private security experts and writers have blown this up
CrowdStrike was the original to provide evidence of the Russian hack, now most other security consultants are in agreement:
eweek.com/security/more-security-firms-attribute-dnc-server-breach-to-russian-hackers.html.

>See Assange's interview with Hannity,
What we know is that the Russians accessed Podesta's account and Wikileaks ended up with copies of them. Assange is presumably duty bound not to reveal his sources. What Assange did not tell you was his negotiations with the Russians after Wikileaks revealed Putin's wealth from the Panamanian tranche.

> It's been a dead lead for you a week now. Commie.
The truth never dies, it just gets hidden.

So how do you explain Obama and Biden using illegal gmail accounts on Clintons server? (which was to get away from FOIA requests) Other than that you push the limits of 'post-truth' and are a commie.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8882

>I'm certain you've all seen the tiny link in John Podesta' email.
What link?

Stop reading fake news.