You niggers listen up know, the world is flat

This is how it works faggots
>Spherecucks
You have to believe in a spherical planet. No science backs the planet being a sphere. Its all trickery
>Hollies
Still want hitler to be alive, go back to 1488
>Flat Earth
Completely redpilled. Understand science fully. Cannot be beaten in in a debate.
>OP
Map is wrong, india is actually covered in shit and is shit brown from satellite.

Debate me niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dxBoVH0GQWw
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/unbelievable-cosmic-coincidences/
sguisard.astrosurf.com/Pagim/From_pole_to_pole.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route#cite_note-20
gotravelyourway.com/2013/07/20/qantas-flight-qf63-from-sydney-to-johannesburg/
youtu.be/DIOUKYLryX4
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&t=435s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been in space. It's a sphere.

Typical Jew response with no proof

Explain why you cant see polaris aka the north star from the southern hemisphere

the shit that gets me is the suns rays splitting through clouds at different angles

how do magnets work famalam

>Not understanding how light travels through a medium
No wonder spherecucks are so fucking stupid

Yes, you're correct, it is flat, nothing to debate here. Now go back to your kindergarden, play in your sandbox, and let the adults discuss more important matters.

Magnets have poles like jews have niggers. If you believe in the sphere earth you are a big big and don't understand science, period.

Vid
youtu.be/dxBoVH0GQWw

What fucking medium? Space? Vacuum? When you say your IQ do you count it on your fingers you illiterate fuck?

Deflecting and then hiding from the truth is a typical Jew tactic

To all the Flat Earth retards out there:
>blog.world-mysteries.com/science/unbelievable-cosmic-coincidences/

Read through this, please.

.......cool?

Can we all agree now?

Without a shadow of a doubt?

Yeah?

Good.

Yes, yes, you're very welcome.

Pick up a fucking physic book faggot light bends depending on the density of the medium. And stop being such a nigger

>Topic of Cancer
Fix'd your Meridian, bruh.

Numbers confirm you are completely retarded

Lemme guess.....

You didn't read through it?

Lol

I think this guy is truly mentally retarded, he can't answer a single question specifically. Again, what does light bending have to do with northern star.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

The bait is strong with this one. Honestly, red pilled people rely on facts. You can't be red pilled and believe in a flat earth.

Unless your a religious cuck

>Digits
>First thing in article is numerology
>Arbitrary man made numbers
Is there anything left to salvage after the first paragraph?

Wasn't the bible the ultimate redpill?

Light bends as it travels through a medium and thus you can't see that star in certain areas. The star is much closer than you think. Go back to school and learn silly goy
>Pic related and fake as fuck

Lemme guess.....

You didn't read through ALL OF IT?

Lol

God literally told us through angels how the world works and how to become masters

If flat earth is true, why is the horizon curved?

why do they use fish eye

Fucking using miles..Use KM which is at least a more scientific measurement. Numerology niggers are as bad as Jews if they do not select a universal measurement system

You can't come here and interpret what you want.

Bible says flat, they fought Copernico over that.

we live in a fishing reef

>sguisard.astrosurf.com/Pagim/From_pole_to_pole.html

You've obviously never been near the sea or on a boat.

>Bible
Faith has no place in scientific facts. God told us what to look for and the answer is obvious, but for 500 years we have not been burning heritics at the stake. Should we start it again? No. They should be thrown into court and be enslaved by the Jew like the jew that they are

*or skydiving. The curve is real obvious from up there.

Earth is flat

but every other planet in the solar system is a sphere

really makes me think

why not prove it by tying a camera to a weather balloon and sending it up?

already done

While I appreciate this, that article is making suppositions to derive a mathematical model. I highly doubt that the Jew editors would have let this slide had they thought he intended to explain to the world anything substantial

Actually made me laugh, thanks.

what about flights over the Antarctica ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_route#cite_note-20
gotravelyourway.com/2013/07/20/qantas-flight-qf63-from-sydney-to-johannesburg/

if you were to fly from south africa 2 australia on a flat earth, you'd go past madegascar, india, phillipines, but you don't

What is, frame of reference?

It's not a sphere. It's an oblate spheroid.

But the low altitude ones are all fish eye lens cameras

Try reflection angle.

Cool, someone using different fisheye lenses. Still doesn't disprove that the curve is visible with the naked eye.

I get that you are LARPing and I honestly find it funny myself but you should be careful how much you do this, at least half of Sup Forums is actual retards and you're liable to actually convince some of them that the earth is flat and shit like that will slowly discredit Sup Forums. Unless that's your goal and these flat earth threads are by the same group behind pushing the false happenings like Cheese Gap and Pizza Gate in which case I have to say you're doing a damn good job and I honestly don't know if there are enough level headed people here to stand up and point it out to the retards.

>listen up know

uhm no

that horizon looks pretty curved to me

The true redpill is realizing the earth is a triangular prism.

You blue pilled flat earthers aren't ready for that truth.

Flying over the north pole or over a slight part of the ice wall. Come the fuck on. Neither price the earth is a sphere, you believer in kikery

How do you explain that you can see the sun set twice if you go on top of Burj Khalifa?
youtu.be/DIOUKYLryX4

How about you go outside and experience the real world? Instead of taking photos and videos from the internet? Poor sweet babby, go climb a real mountain and learn some real facts instead of staying in your imaginary fantasy world.

I guess that also means that all aircraft are rigid and never change mass.

>discredit Sup Forums

wut?

I don't see how evolution follows from the big bang model, Darwin was an honest believer in god

Well?

the biggest pull flat earth meme has is the trigger

nothing rage baits quite like flatearth, even pizzagate and other bullshit get less flames

what gives? who cares about flat earthers... if theyre just autismos chanting about, why not let them continue?

SMACKS NIPS
HEY KNOW
HOLL UP

FUCK
L
AS
T

Show me yours goyim

To be honest it looks curvish, but not much.

I can prove the earth is round.

I once dug a small hole in my back yard and put my dick in there, and the bitch in the other side of the planet got pregnant.

The theory of evolution came before the big bang theory.

Is the flat earth theory for pseudo-intellectuals who are too lazy to attempt to understand basic science? The curvature and the rotation of the earth is a part of many basic physics equations.

So far none of the pro-flat earthers have provided a good debate besides "muh religion"

While I appreciate your input I indeed have a PhD and have published many articles. I want to encourage skepticism amongst the mass because some of what you are being told is not true. For instance, why does the gubbament not low you to travel to Antarctica. Why does the gubbament not allow you to build a microwave spectormeter? Why do they not like things like this? If people want to fly through the harsh artic winds and magnetic fields, let them. Perhaps the only thing they are hiding are massive amounts of missiles and bunkers full of weapons and food storage. Who the fuck knows if they won't let us investigate it

Shilling so hard as to put your dick in the dirt.

Big Bang theory was first presented by a priest, fucktard.

Dig to fucking China and let me know how that happens, earthfucker

It all fits.

The priest was on the conspiracy.

I want to kidnap a flat earther and put a gun to his head and force him to fire a sniper rifle aimed at his mothers head at such a distance and angle that the coriolis effect would put the bullet in her brain but supposedly that doesnt exist so it'd harmlessly fly past her on this suppository flat earth

Post proof of phd and articles, I need a good laugh

Listen here I am not going to deal with your Jewish kikery you needed to be gassed before you were born

>coriolis

Also called fictitious force.

>not real or true; imaginary or fabricated.

Leave it to spherecucks to want to kidnap people. No wonder the Jews pushed the sphere idea

You aren't pushing "think for yourselves" you're pushing your own narrative and completely disregarding anyone who says anything different with insults and nonsense. And I still ask the same thing I did before. If you are so convinced the world is flat send a weather balloon with a camera attached to it. If the earth is flat a weather balloon should go more than high enough to see that it is so.
I still think you are part of some group's movement to confuse and discredit the dumber people of this board so that they will make us look bad by spewing this shit elsewhere and to distract us from other things. But if you truly believe what you are saying here in this thread I want to encourage you to seek professional help as you may be suffering from Schizoprenia or Schizotypical personality disorder. I know your kneejerk reaction will be to reject this and tell yourself there's nothing wrong with you, that it's everyone else who is wrong but that's exactly the kind of thought pattern that makes Schizo-type disorders so scary and difficult to get the person affected to treat.

Please, I've wondered this for a while, how do you get gravity without it being a sphere? If there is no gravity what holds things down?

god holds all things together

Are you insane? I am now, that would be a death bell to my career. Fuck off nigger. Ask me about chemistry a D I'll give you a top tier answer

Movement. Gravity as such is dependent on movement.

mother earth is the best lay. Take the final redpill, desu

> PhD
> published many articles
> not low you to travel to Antarctica
> spectormeter

Nope.

I read this whole post and ish I had the 25 seconds back on my life, thanks faggit

Oy vey, oy gevalt

Fun fact: The first paragraph is made up.

Don't try and convince people using old, tired copypastas with false facts.

Continue believing good boy, the gentiles and the kikes will be gone from the ages for their evils and degeneracy

Wait, are you saying that the earth is a flat plane moving "upwards" at 9.8m/s?

Post more tumblr memes, Podesta.

walk ten miles in a straight line

turn right exactly 90 degrees

walk ten miles... etc until you have walked 40 miles around a square

>except it's not a square
>your end point will be in a different spot because?
???

It could be moving down depending on your perspective.

>Wait, are you saying that the earth is a flat plane moving "upwards" at 9.8m/s?
????
Where do I buy the magic beans that cure vaccination autism, Schitzo?

>"user, I just don't think this is going to work between us. Ever since I found out you were a flat earther, I've just had this sinking feeling in my stomach. I just can't see eye to eye with you. You won't listen to my reasoning, and your proof doesn't make sense. I'm sorry, but it's over."

>Completely redpilled. Understand science fully. Cannot be beaten in in a debate.

My sides.

He doesn't understand physics and can't even give the correct units, Jew nigger mixed breed probably

make a responce video
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&t=435s
>DO IT FAGGOT