Why is this news?

Why is this news?

I don't know, why don't you tell us, marketer?

>DeGenerate

wow what a racist

> Ellen DeGenerate
> DeGenerate

Because it's the current and people should be tolerant

grill on right is so ugly

> faggots call everyone bigoted
> cant handle being called a sinner once
So nothing unusual then?

>DeGenerate

HAHAHAH MY SIDES

Because Ellen is a massive TV personality with many followers and MSM wants to get ratings. I forgot how fucking autistic German people can be about the simplest of things

>DeGenerate
Kek. That was always the first thing i thought of when seeing her name.

Good point. What are we doing to change the direction of the current media regime? Got any ideas short of a massacre?

Back to Ellen Degenerate.

you cant make this shit up

>DeGenerate

BBC has bantz

>DeGenerate
Very good, I always think that when I say or hear her name.

What would she do if a Muslim singer had said such things? Who'd have that that Muslims have even more PC cred?

Britain wants to grow it's economy using mass immigration. Multiculturalism is obviously very detrimental to society so their main propaganda channel constantly bombards them with messages that racism, homophobia etc will be punished with social exclusion.

Social exclusion is the most terrifying have threat you can make against a normie. However even this was not enough. British people face jail time for mean tweets. Thought crimes.

>God bless our gracious queen!

i've noticed this even more with the BBC. They may be left wing but at least they mostly posted real news. Recently it's all been opinion pieces and stupid blatant political points scoring

BBC is where I generally check my news first since they actually report on world news unlike the Irish shit times.
The BBC website ALWAYS features a ridiculous girl power article that has no place on the front page of a serious news website. Drives me crazy.

I tried branching our but it's no good. All major news sites are compromises.
>Euro news
Refugees are totally great and the EU is NOT imploding
>RT
Russia rules and American drules!
>BBC
Muh feminism and Muh multicult
>Irish news
We don't report on other countries news stories in case anyone gets mad at us and steps on us like an ant.
>American news
Gorrilla slamming it's hands down on a keyboard.png

>Ellen DeGenerate