Go to gym in nearby city early in morning

>go to gym in nearby city early in morning
>no one in there except three ripped Chad DudeBros in their early 20s
>cool, fellow whites in a Trump 2017 world, in a conservative city with a 98% white population! surely this will be a comfy workout, as the sense of racial unity is becoming a mainstream phenomenon
>nope.jpg
>they spontaneously gather together to act like chimps and harass me simply because i'm alone and an easy target
>they keep looking, staring, sneering, and laughing loudly at me. but unlike niggers, they never come up and say to my face whatever it is they think is so funny.
>i literally thought this shit was a meme, i've gone to these gyms for 8 years and never once had this happen where jacked bros fuck with me
>worst of all is the terrible cringe of how this is LITERALLY how petulant gossiping white women act, talking shit with zero real world activity to back it up. ALL whites do this in all contexts on a widespread scale, and it's why we're so fucked. At least niggers actually act on their rage, and muslims act on their sense of superiority, etc. What do whites do? Whatever the Jews tell them to do.
I can't believe this happened in the real world and not as a hallucination on a tumblr blog or a Planet Fatness commercial. This was fucking retarded beyond belief.
I can't wait for 8 years of disappointment and reinvigorated nihilism as it becomes apparent that only a fraction of 1 percent of white people will ever care about anything that matters no matter how dire the straits become. The internet bubble we're in makes it look like more people are waking up than there actually are.
Fucking GAY. I literally haven't been this disrespected by other whites in a decade. The last time it happened was in high school.
I'll wind up on r9k at this rate and/or start dating latinas and negresses if white people don't stop this shit immediately

thanks for the bump I guess

whites are degenerate trash. the west is lost. the blackpill is a tough one to swallow but it naturally comes after the red one. 20 more years and this forsaken world is gone, mark my words

Did you expect people to meet you with open arms? Get your shit together, slucker. Nobody owns you respect, nobody is obliged to give you shit. Everyone is only interested to take away from you, so you are to take away from someone else. Respect is GAINED. Want them to respect you? Come close and ask with maximum rudness: "What is in a J. Christ mercy would give a reason for such dumb girly giglings comming out of your filhy mouths?". What will they do but to respect you? Hate? They already hate you. Gang up and beat you up? Let's not make it a teenage boy beating up a bully fantasy, here's the solution. You tell them about consequences. Gang beating in Russia is a jailbait worth from 7 to 15 years of prison. Almost murder length. Who would want to waste such time on an asshole thinking he is John Rambo?

They are not gangsters nor anyone worth your slightest empathy or respect. Stop being a cuck. How do you want to engage in a cultural war against SWJ war machine if you are too afraid to put a couple of assholes on their piss rag?

Fuck you. Life is Hell.

Speak for yourself faggot

i dont believe ur story

> letting stuff like that get to you
You're doing it wrong, user. Use this as motivation to work harder, get stronger, and be better - so you literally radiate gainz until nobody fucks with you. Don't be a bitch just because some dudebros wanna act like white women.

I've never known this to happen and I am a ripped dudebro, what were you doing that was worth laughing at op?

you are a disgusting faggot and i want you to eat my pussy

>society is the problem! not me! it's the jews!
Nobody ever bullied me and I stay to myself in public all the time. What's your problem? Are you weird looking?

Inb4 he was squating in the 'curl rack'

This.

OP saw a bunch of young kids acting like little bitches and didn't take the chance to fix it. Worthless.

That's why I work out at home rather than a gym. I hate the dudebros who constantly give me dirty looks.

Why were they laughing, are you fat or lifting small weights?

Why didn't you call them out you little queer faggot?
You want to fix the white race then start with yourself
You won't be fixing with your faggot attitude

Fuck up, just plug some music in your ears and carry on with your life. Why are you giving these plebs relevance?

>I hate the dudebros who constantly give me dirty looks.
That happens when you're looking at their asses, you fag.

If you're being serious then why didn't you confront them? Honestly, you sound like the people on r9k or whiny betas that think people are always talking about them when they were merely minding their own business. You're just assuming you had importance in their morning because they were having fun. Buff people aren't sitting around making fun of fatties or normal people at the gym. They genuinely like working out and much of the time they would be supportive not detrimental to your gains by mocking a nobody.

>be a fatty with swastila tatoos
>go to gym
>try to bench press 15lb dumbbells
>huff n pufff and barely make it
>based CHADs laugh at you

???

Ur that akward gay kid from college, bro u shudnt even b at the gym that early u are socially akward af, u mke a fool of urself everywhere u go, no wonder we picked on u LOL

>he didnt walk up to them and utter the magic words :what's wrong faggot with an iron gaze
Instead he ran away to cry on a Chinese basked weaving board to cry about the brutality of whites in this worlds

There is a term for you
S u c k E R

S
U
C
K
E
R

No, just you are fucking Hitler!

This, fuck you OP for being a cuck.