Why do negroes hate school?

Why do negroes hate school?

twitter.com/CheatedDignity/status/816632886501720064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQl_6buUggM
youtube.com/watch?v=hm1D8kPXguE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is sad! Negroes still geeked to be a part of white people's educational system! It's sad and pitiful!
what does that mean in white man's language?

If a black doesn't act like a savage subhuman than other blacks dont consider him a real black

He might be the eldest going. Looks like a strong bonded family.

This
They have the crabs in a bucket mentality. And will pull each other down in order to be the biggest victim.

I'm studying to be a teacher and I do a lot of substitute teaching in high school and middle school. Racism aside, the truth is actually really sad. It's a self-reinforcing loop that goes all the way back to segregated schools and beyond.

A lot of African American students don't believe they can succeed. They don't feel good enough and they come from families and communities that repeatedly tell them school is a waste of time. But the reason they're saying this is because they're trying to rationalize their own fear of failure. It's easier to say "Schools are stupid so I won't try them" than "I'm too stupid to try school." And they are afraid that if another black student tries and succeeds it will hurt the "Too cool for school" persona they've been trying to get away with for years.

So when I see black students too scared to try in school I do what I can to encourage them. I want to break this cycle and I think the culture with dramatically improve if they can move past this fear of education.

geeked?

Is that like BLACKED for superior inelligence?

whats so wrong with him and his being happy about getting into a good school?
wtf?

What a fucking waste of time. Just encourage them to kill themselves

For the most part they have a lot of potential. They're not all going to be rocket scientists, but they're capable of being engineers or programmers or taking on trade skill jobs. And if you can make improvement in one generation in a family then their children may place a higher value on education.

They should be given the chance to succeed and encouraged to make the most of it. That was we can at least say we are trying.

Because they're too fucking stupid to learn

Nignogs hate education because it exposes how little their ancestors did and destroys their meaningless BLM and White guilt

>They should be given the chance to succeed and encouraged to make the most of it.

Are they not encouraged and given a chance by 7 quadrillion different federal programs and black-only scholarships?

How the fuck do Blacks explain people like Dr. Ben Carson and Obama then if they feel "blacks can't succeed?" and didn't have to resort to nigger culture?

Because black people are genetically less inclined to be intelligent.

higher education has always been full of whites because niggers are too dumb to get there, and when some black person actually manages to get there he/she gets hated by other niggers because of "joining a white people place"

Uncle Toms

They really see Obama as a traitor?

>A lot of African American students don't believe they can succeed. They don't feel good enough and they come from families and communities that repeatedly tell them school is a waste of time. But the reason they're saying this is because they're trying to rationalize their own fear of failure.
It's all white peoples' fault.

No, because he follows their liberal agenda.

Ben Carson is an uncle tom because he's educated, smart, got out of the hood, and is conservative

He's saying that they're overly excited to be thrown a bone by the white man even though white society will always see them as niggers. Just take a look at Obama to see how America values ivy league educated blacks.

He has a point. The people in the OP are coonin hard

You should start with your wife's son

did you even read the first post

So it pretty much amounts to if you're conservative or not? That is a really dumb way to measure success.

No. Being given the resources necessary to survive is different than being told "I have faith in you." Those five simple words have more power than any federal program when they come from a figure the student respects. The opposite is also true, and when African American communities foster a culture where authority figures tell their children that they don't have faith in them it devastates the child's potential for success.

Pointing fingers with satire is a waste of time. The fact is that this phenomena is real and it needs to be actively combatted by encouraging self-confidence in every American student regardless of race.

That would cut much deeper if my wife had a son. But since she doesn't you just look silly. Try using a more relevant argument focusing on the core points made by my post.

NOICE

Lol what the fuck is this guy up to

Would include link but Sup Forums is being a bitch

Affirmative action.

He'll be dumber than the vast majority of his classmates, and despite being a smart guy will fall behind and feel demotivated.

many such cases. sad.

>tfw this ape will be shitting up your university come August

>Being given the resources necessary to survive is different than being told "I have faith in you."

If you ask me, saying "just say you wanna go to school and I'll finance you, no strings attached" is much clearer vote of confidence than empty rhetoric like "I have faith in you".

Put your money where your mouth is, and all that jazz.

Like really what the fuck is this?

Well that's how the liberal media will spin it and blacks eat that up. Every single black person I know watches CNN exclusively.

Ben Carson was cool to the blacks who knew him until he ran as a Republican

>teacher

Stopped reading here. Another fucking parasite sucking off the taxpayer teat that thinks their opinion matters.

What if he was just legitimately smart? Why would black people want to try to succeed when every good thing they have going for themselves is "all thanks to affirmative action?" Undermining others to make yourself feel better about not getting into Cornell. Sad!

It's not enough to send them to school, you have to make them motivated to learn the information. A lot of them even interpret all of the money as a sign that they need extra help because they aren't good enough. Far from being a vote of confidence, without that motivation to learn they interpret it as an insult. All students need to be actively encouraged to value education in order to truly want to make the most of it. Concrete interactions like those with teachers, parents, and friends have a more lasting psychological impact than more abstract interactions like money being made available from various sources they don't know.

Even if is just smart, the fact remains there's no way to know if he got in on his own merits or if it was a special snowflake program for niggers.

Newfag spotted

What makes you say that? I would think education is an important mportant part of every successful society.

>black panther in pic
hmmm

>I'm too stupid to try school
they are tho

Why did they all start screeching and attack the kid for getting into a school?

I see you're struggling with forming a cohesive argument under pressure. I'll give you some time. It might help you to first organize your thoughts on a separate sheet of paper.

That's the difference between mindlessly throwing money at a problem opposed to strategically altering the behavior.

#leftvsright

Not that we don't appreciate your calls for a rational discussion, but you really outta lurk more before you post, newfag. 3 months, minimum.

How many niglets have you met that have the potential to be like Dr. Carson ?

It's like every woman I've ever met in engineering, I just assume affirmative action put them there, and that's usually the right call.

>he didn't reply to the ebin wifes son meme the way i wanted! he must be new!

fuck off

Neck yourself, Ching Chang Chong.

Well how do blacks explain how much of a failure Obama is? The guy was president for 8 years and he didn't do a single thing for Blacks.

Because he says hol up and folks, so he can do no harm.

Yeah, you shud go back inna jungle brotha.

Anti-intellectualism is worse in the black community than any other minority group. For some strange reason they actually believe that white people have some sort of monopoly on being successful in life and you're an uncle tom sellout if you make it in life

the only exception i've seen is when someone makes it into the NBA/NFL or as a rapper

Looks like he's trying to enrich himself using white guilt and some religious babble.

Australia has it rightit's crab mentality.

Black people love Obama no matter what. He or Michelle are always on the cover of Ebony and Jet magazine.

When Obama was elected a lot of people in the black community were questioning his "blackness".

98% of black people (in the united states) are not really intelligent enough to go to collage.

You should probably wait to write what you just did, AFTER you've been teaching for a while.
Most people get it then.

Shit excuse. Stop defending these nigs. If they went to school they would know about Jim crow.

Because they are all savage subhumans, with no respect or care for actual education? If a black person doesn't act like a retarded nigger with a base IQ of 30, they chimp out, and do their best to screw over that one dissenting voice. They just can't comprehend anyone not acting like they do.

Why do you think the KKK-left has been wrecking the public education system as much as possible? An educated black person would never support the democrats in a million years; much better for them to go to daycare for ten years and become welfare slaves that can't exist without gibs.

Lol you're such a bbc loving faggot. The KKK has been irrelevant for decades. Stop posting any time now. Niggers will never achieve anything and they are fucked when whites die out.

They thought it read "4 years of Colonel".

>mentioning the KKK
Just go get a job at buzzfeed already.

Like you love it, fat burger... You kind keeps shooting students at schools... It's now how you use schools you demented fuck.

Yes, most if not all of their current problems are a self-inflicted result of their disastrous culture and attitudes, but my point is there was a time not that long ago when the black family was stable and the children were well-disciplined. I just don't know if there's a return path from where we are now.

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=TQl_6buUggM

Do you know why the KKK is irrelevant? Because their goal was to murder and terrorize blacks until they stopped voting republican.

Mission fucking accomplished.

Their leader supports Trump and finally sees the democrats for what they are
youtube.com/watch?v=hm1D8kPXguE

This. I have to deal with some downright retarded classmates in many cases, but atleast they TRY. The ones who couldn't give less of a damn? Treat anyone who tries to do work like their some kind of affront to their existence. Act like they hold some kind of superiority over others, when they couldn't even calculate a basic equation. I hear that America has it even worse, since it get's a major wave of illiterate niggers every year.

What do they crush? Is it crime?
No. It's *black-on-black crime*,
because robbing whitey is, y'know, OK.