YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orLyGzqXx3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but gay Sup Forumsaks want this out of their country

really makes u think

I'd tap that arse tho

I want her out of Sweden and onto my lap

To be honest we should just ban male immigrants from entering, and cull any male offspring the females have with our own people.

It's only male mud people that are a problem.

Moar/name?

I did not know Swedish women have such round ass.

i dont see the problem
i mean sure she is a nigger but she is in sports and working hard in something she is good at instead of depending on the goverment for handouts
also she is really fucking thick

Yea like you decide that.

FRANCE

YES

frenchnationalfootballteam.png

FRANCE
YES

Niggers are built really weird. No way are they the same species.

>How to spot a repressed virgin on an anonymous image board

Why is she a nigger?

Props to whoever got the ass-eating shorts on the silverback but it's gotta go back to Africa before it reproduces again.

Sexy. Ass is pretty much the only reason I would ever watch sports.

Reminder if she was a he Sup Forums would say

>HAHAHA SWEDEN CÜCKED AGAIN
>Sweden BTFO muh white genocide

etc, etc.

HER INSTAGRAM. NOWW

THICC

A CUTE

>tfw no white gf to cuck her with black goddess

Who has the one of the black guy acting like hot shit during introductions and then falls on the first hurdle?

pipi landstrom is rolling in her grave

well its natural to care for your self intrest. if there is an gender disbalance one gender wins the other suffers. im sure that if all of these syrian refugees were 90% 16 year old+ supermodels then all of pol would be "wtf lover refugees now" but local woman would start to organize against it.

thats some very fine ass...........

I fucked 34 prostitutes last year, and in total had over 70 fucks including getting them to wear all sorts of kinky outfits I bought online.

How many did you have, monkey man?

Literally no sexual attraction at all. Animals disgust me not arouse me.

I've not fucked a nigger yet, but to be honest OP's post is making me think I need to break my beastiality cherry.

>Poking fun at Sweden for being nigger lovers
>France

The problem is their inability to live in our civilized societies. Even if they magically became white, you still couldn't take Africa out of them.

>it's a Sup Forums wants to fuck animals episode

Delicious :^)

i dont think thats allowed in my sharia controlled zone

I can cherry pick cute girls too

why bonner?

AMERICA YES!!!

>That jaw
That's a trap my friend

[spoiler]shhh[/spoiler]

ATLANTA YES!!

more interested in that white booty in the bottom right

you're a moron.
reasons:
a. is she really worth keeping, knowing that it means black guys dating white girls?
b. we don't want all blacks/muslims out of europe anyway. a sizeable minority can remain, as long as it remains a minority within bounds.

in short: i have no problem with racial mixing as long as it is limited in scope. our problem is that is threatens to get out of hand.

200 dollars in Brazil will get you a better looking prostitute than any of the women who even exist in UK.

"""girls"""

At least there are based black swedes like her who represents their country and actually do something unlike other who leech on welfare and ask for gibs. She shouldn't be criticized.

reminder that germany isnt nearly as cucked as france

Jawlet detected.

>2014

and again you fail to get the point: individual cases are fine. met a nice girl from cameroon at university. the problem is the numbers and that there seems to be no end to it.

90% of those guys are Turkish you fucking moron

France is worse. Literary had hundreds of french slaughtered in one year by mudslimes. Still no revolution

since then the number of muslims have increased by 25%. feel free to increase the number of muslims in that pic by 25% too, jamal.

less mocking germany, more wall-building, burger.

>germany
>less cucked than anyone
Not even Sweden can keep up with the efficiency of german cuckoldry now.

What's the big deal. She is a nigger yes but she has actually won a lot of medals for Sweden and isn't just sitting on her ass throwing stones at cop cars. If we only had whitey athletics they would never win any sprint competitions lets be honest. Now based Sweden's national anthem can be heard instead of Kenya and Jamaica all the time.

>bragging about fucking prostitutes
this is infinitely more pathetic than what he was accusing you of

looks comical

there are more poles than turks in that photo

this. although most of the prostitutes were probably from bulgaria.

>Tfw my ex gf was into reverse cuckolding and wanted me to ravage a black girl while she watched

Too bad we never found an attractive one

no, youre the one who looks comical

lel, cuck

Only in your tiny little mind. Now jog on and ruin your life with marriage and kids, while I enjoy mine.

contributing to jungle fever thread

Honestly, I'm OK with us losing the original Swedes if it become the source for T H I C C nigger bitches in Europe. We've got Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Finland for hot blondes but no reliable source for black goddesses.

Do athletic women always wear shorts that small? Holy fuck.

This may be the only black woman with a body I find attractive.

KEK

would colonize

Why do commies always resort to calling people virgins? It doesn't even make sense in the context of this post

Firstly, 200 dollars is a lot to your average monkey but about a day's work to me. Secondly, London has far more to offer than just British prostitutes, they come here from all over the world. Thirdly, who says I only fuck them in my own country anyway?

Full of assumptions aren't we?

#NotAllRefugeesAreHotMate

what the fuck are you talking about? pussy is pussy

looks like some cancerous growth on her ass, yuck

When you impregnate the rival tribe's women it's not cuckolding. It's alpha as fuck.

Kill and enslave the men and boys and take the women as concubines. Then send any of the bastard sons out on the front lines to continue the cycle.

yeah mate. pointy elbows as well. would not bang.

We have exactly 3 turks in the A-Team mate
But also a tunesian 2-3 niggers and a buttload full of poles. But mostly germans actually.

I don't think most of us have a problem with migrating competent people who actually can do stuff.
But we have problems with undocumented, criminal, ficki ficki, lazy and/or leeching people.
And also we don't need millions of kebab stores.
Like i think we rarely have problems with asian imigrants and that makes it fine when they come here.

At least their best player is white

Niggers and other shitskins dont play handball.
Thats a fact. Its like finding a nigger on an icehockey team.

LUNA LOVEGOOD NO!!!

>the german team being german is controversy
its like poetry

>tfw my face is not between her butt cheeks

At least roaches were capable of conquering lands and forming an empire. France's team looks like a trip to the Zoo.

>aryan
I don't think they know what that word means.

>slovenia

mmhmmh, Café au lait.

>jew land
>thinking it's not your fault

enjoy having mixed children with your sheboon as their mother

The women can stay, the men need to go back.

Race mixing wouldn't be a problem if white couples actually reproduced, but they care too much about sending their one child to an ivy league college of having the newest car.

No wonder people hate whites. They are so vapid.

Yes. The women can stay.

I love women sports. The hell with all the soccer faggotry! We need more of this (with proper cameraman skills).

enjoy having imaginary children with your waifu pillow.

What her name??

youtube.com/watch?v=orLyGzqXx3U

Ooga booga gibs me blak wymin

>letting your bloodline die with you like a cuck
>meanwhile complain about how darkies are outbreeding and replacing you
just digging yourself further in, user

it's shown in one of the two webms

R A R E
A
R
E

all the more reason to curb down on integration and get rid of muslims who systematically shield their muslim daughters from non-muslims. because that's how colonization happens.