Http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38501886

FUCKING TRAITORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gB5EWNF71ug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Being enough of a retard to execute someone on camera.
>Expect to not be found guilty.

>execute someone lying on ground
>recorded on camera

Why didn't he yell "Muh holocaust" in the court room?

>Israelis are white

>"french" citizen
>fight in idf

merde, quand meme !

he should be imprisoned for sheer stupidity if nothing else.
i mean come on man if you wanna kill some palestinian in israel its the easiest thing in the world.chill around some place where they go with uniform a few times and one will try to stab you , shoot him while he has the knife and you're fine.

if you're a sociopath obsessed with murdering one there's ways but what he did is just plain stupid.

cry more kike

Good, another proof that mizrahim are retards

When did Israel became so cucked?

Wow so heroic shoot an unarmed guy lying face-down on the ground.

Fuck this stupid trigger happy kid.

The jewish muzzie dichotomy is giving me a weird vibe.

On one hand the jews who criticize the solider are doing it because he got caught, not because he shot a tied man on the ground. On the other the said man was a muslim.

I really want to stand on the higher ground with the statement killing helpless people is not right, on the other in my heart I can't say I can blame the dude for shooting the muzz.

>cucked
>for arresting a murderer
youtube.com/watch?v=gB5EWNF71ug
now dont get me wrong , if i was him and some retard tried to stab my friends i'd shoot the living shit out of them.but that shit only flies if you do it in the moment of the attack , shooting him lying down later with shittons of cameras on you is stupid and illegal.

Whats the story? Anyone has de video?

He was pretty stupid to flat out execute someone on camera.

Then again, I struggle to come up with a reason why the life of a terrorist should hold any value and be worth protecting.
If someone tries to kill me and fails I'll make sure he never gets a second chance.

Still, i can't understand how in the flying fuck it's against the Geneva convention killing non humans. The guy was putted down; didn't surrendered, tried to kill a soldier, and then everyone expects to give him a "human trait" just because the child abuser can't fight anymore. Disgusting.

>doing it because he got caught
not really ,even if there were no cameras and no one around soldiers would probably testify against him.

IDF laws of when you're allowed to shoot people (only when they pose an immediate fatal danger) are drilled into all of us to an autistic degree .
if the terrorist killed one of his friends then MAYBE he could get away with this shit if no one but him and other soldiers saw it .

>non humans
> child abuser
you wot m8 ?. he wasnt any of these things but he was a terrorist and there's laws about when you can and cant kill him, thats the difference between us and them.

EXECUTE THE BITCH FOR MURDERING ABDUL FATTAH AL SHARIF

WE DEMAND EYE FOR EYE TOOTH FOR TOOTH

IDF is lawful evil on that D&D chart thing.
we're against this sort of shit ,we can kill plenty of people legally .

what a fucking retard. He could of shot him when tried to attack the soldiers and would have gotten of scot free

Explain Israeli Racial Politics to me, Greatest Ally.

All I know is Mizrahim are more Semitic/pure but their achievements pale in comparison to those of the Ashkenazi and that the Ultra Orthodox are scum who breed like rabbits and contribute nothing.

Check'd and That's fucking bullshit. Muzzies can stab joos but juice can't retaliate? You can't be civilized with these uncivilized oxygen wasters.

You mean he went there without his child-meat shield? Joking. Besides, i can't see how much civilized makes your country the fact that you have laws that defend terrorists. I simply do not have simpathy for them; can't consider them humans. That's just my opinion though.

I Hope the Israel IDF have Cameras shoved in their face like the America Police do By the Black Lives Matter people.

Really?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know everything you need to know

Jews confirmed to be satanic. Guess that really isn't news to anyone.

they're not more semetic/pure ,mizrahim = from middle eastern countries . ashkenazi=eastern europe .
there were all sorts of stereotypes and discrimination against mizrahim because they were uneducated and unskilled because they were from shit tier countries . basically this shit happened every time a huge influx of jews from somewhere immigrated to israel .

these days most people grew up with all ethnicity\backgrounds mixed and basically most people dont give a shit about racial politics really beyond complaining some ethnicity has shit food.

>Muzzies can stab joos but juice can't retaliate?
they can and do retaliate but we find and arrest them ,terrorists are terrorists be it crazy jew settlers or muzzies .
>You can't be civilized with these uncivilized oxygen wasters.
if your ability to be civilized is dictated by your enemies you have already lost.

im not saying israel is especially civilized just that you cant compare a lone terrorist to a state. a state has laws, you cant chimp out like some dune coon.

The reason he is on trial is not coz of cucked system, it is more because of saving the hirarvhy of the military. You cant let edge-lords pull the trigger on an already dismantled terorist just cuz muh feelings and political atmosphere, because that actualy weakens the grip of the army on the behaviour of its soldiers and then you can make plans and give orders when edgelords do what they wanna. This is purely about power balance.

Cant make plans*

sephardic jew is only trustworthy jew but even they are sketchy

It's the symbolism that matters. We must uphold the laws or else we become just as barbaric and savage as the savages themselves.

This snackbar terrorist is worthless shit, and I'm glad he's dead. That said, the job of executing him goes to the courts. It's not a soldier's job to execute someone. There are rules of engagement, and this soldier broke them.

If you tell soldiers they're allowed to kill people they think deserve to be killed, chaos would ensue. It's a slippery slope, and we can't have it.

this.chain of command and law of purity of arms are orders of magnitude more important then some palecuck kid with a knife\edgelord soldier.

we dont criticize him because he got cought or because he killed some piece of shit we criticize him because he disrespected the laws of the army .

I will find you and I will bake you

I do really wish that mantaining the moral high ground don't screw you up. I really like Israel, for it's constant trials leaded by his non worthy neighbors. This kind of news feels bad, but as says, it's understandable.

FUCKING MIZRAHIM GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEE

>call Palestinians savages for being violent
>be more violent than Palestinians by killing them while theyre unarmed and their kids/women

Yeah. Nice one.

>sephardic jew
>trustworthy
pick one and only one user.

They are the majority of you kikes, youd only be left with Tel Aviv Ashkenazi's, Russians and Haredim

its not about the moral high ground, its about the law and the law is first and foremost about order.
the reason you have a law in your country that you cant go kill someone is the same reason there was a rule of not killing people in some village 8000 years ago and that reason is that people dont want murder every day all around where they live , not because its 'immoral'.

the reason is entirely selfish, you agree not to murder anyone and in exchange you dont live in a perma-warzone.

>these days most people grew up with all ethnicity\backgrounds mixed and basically most people dont give a shit about racial politics really beyond complaining some ethnicity has shit food.

We did grow up with various ethnicities mixed, but it's never completely homogenous. If you put a couple of niggers in a mostly white school they're likely to assimilate, but once they become a large minority and subsequently a majority, they addopt a pack mentality and start behaving differently, same thing here.

I went to majority Ashkenazi schools with a handfool of minorities and thought the same thing about a barely existing racial-divide, up until I enlisted and ended up stuck in a unit consisting of half brain-dead Mizrahim.

Russians Sephardim and Ashkenazim are not bad.

Sure, and you will be left without ground troops as consequence.

>Putting the link in the subject

Kek. Fuck off kikeolia

hahaha kikes jewing a kike its everyday life in israSHIT

kek, what a joke. You aare not a majority, Zahi. We would still have Russians sefaradim and Ashkenazim to protect our country instead of you filthy moots.

Guess what kike whites actually do act purely in the interest of others to their own detriment. You are subhuman because you lack this.

Thats what i already sayd faglord

>Calling us shit
>in a country where you can get legally lashed
You wished you were a Jew.

Hymie, this would be like a crowd of americans outside the Dylan roof trial supporting him. Now, let' say that happened. Who do you think would be first to get their names, doxxed them, try to ruin their live, etc??

Why, the Jews at the SPLC and ADL of course! Where are the SPLC and ADL for this case? Israeli is an apartheid state, if anyone needs an SPLC office, it's them. So where is Mr. Potak and tim wise and all the other demonic Jews who hate Whites so much, but sure keep their kike mouths shout when shit like this happens.

>manslaughter

And your kike PM ws supporting him! That poor Brit Marine got 15+ for URDER for wasting a taliban who had a gun and frags on him and was already dying. And who do you think was leading cries for his prosecution in the UK? Why, the Jews of course!

See the hypocrisy there? Can you understand why you are the most despised race on the earth?

Russians immigration was oportunistic one, today they are here tommorow in canada. Other than that, you are obviously some angsty teenager lookin to shitpost and waste his time..

>da joos are ebil
The world is not black and white. There is far more to the corruption worldwide than da joos.
Jews are hard working people, that are functioning members of society that only want to live an average life and a happy family. Yes some Jews are super-rich manipulators that want to destroy the west, but saying even 1% are like that is false.

Is this the second shoah?

>act purely in the interest of others
no one does that, and if someone does he's fucking stupid.
i cannot even begin to explain how moronic the notion of acting against your own self interest or for the self interest of others is .

just like any natural adaptation that does this sort of shit is immediately selected against and dies so does any strategy (in the game-theory sense of the word) that does that shit.

you simply have no reason to event attempt anything of the sort.

yea senpai i was just using what you said to clarify my stuff.

>Pakistan calling another country shit
kek

Name one good thing that your race did for this country.

> you are obviously some angsty teenager lookin to shitpost and waste his time..

ad hominem/10

Why his mother looks like obama with a makeup?

>you dont live in a perma-warzone.

>666
Nice trips Krampus
Also throwing coins at people doesn't kill them.
And I know you wouldn't throw a cash register because you know you could get a buck fifty for it at the local kebab store.

>if you kill your enemies they win

What kind of fucking cuck logic is that

bunch of kikes

a chimping out dune coon is our enemy
an edgelord that violates IDF law and goes against chain of command is a much greater enemy.

israel didnt kill its enemies, an enemy of israel killed an enemy.

Fucking jews, palestinians and arabs, all the same shit.

Mizrahim are part arabs.

>all those ugly beady eyed sandniggers
>MUH WHITE JOOS
kek

>Hebron death
>innocent
>wanted to play nazi like in their movies and excuted someone
This terrorist will probaby get away with a few months and get out after even less on probation and the sentence is just played up just exists so Jews can pretend to be civilized.

>Mizrahim are part arabs.

He dindu nuffin.

They are pure-bred Jews, unlike Ashkenazi """"""jews"""""

They literally came from Arab countries. Also see

kek, is the mizrahi wearing a beitar shirt or what is it supposed to mean?

All. Same. Shit. Jews and Arabs. Or whatever the fuck else is in that neighborhood.

Most Israeli Jews immigrated from Russia Spain Poland and Germany.

Yes. Soccer here is dominated by those animals, and they suck at it. Also, their soccer fan clubs are literally terror organizations/gangs .

no shit.

no jews are 'pure bred' take a genetic test of any jewish community in any country and you'll see they fucked some goyim.
literally who gives a flying fuck.

ashkenazi's are so successful because their culture promotes excellence . genetic ashkenazis that were raised in non-ashenazi culture dont have any of the high-iq\success statistics of most ashkenazis .

if rapefugees coming to europe were all doctors\professors\engineers with a culture of excellence and work ethic literally no one would be complaining except racists .

>Spain
>Germany

Actually Morocco, Iraq, Yemen

I went to match in jerusalem. It was pretty fun though. I like them.

That defence only works on the goyim.

I said most for a reason.

>if rapefugees coming to europe were all doctors\professors\engineers

Wait, you're telling me Merkel was lying about them?

Pic related, it's the real Hebrews.

WE WUZ CHOSUN N SHIEEEET

wtf is that ,im pretty sure the people of these countries didnt live in judea\israel in pre-roman times .
is there historical evidence ?.

also unrelated why do i have the 'calle' captcha like every second post.

WE

>is there historical evidence ?.

Of course not. These are your typical New York Kangz trying to pretend that niggers have some kind of historical relevance.

This is just sad:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

>Maulana Karenga created Kwanzaa in 1966, as the first specifically African-American holiday

Ahaha get a load of this goy trying to hard to suck Israeli cock

it's called rule of law faggot, it's the difference between third world shitholes and civilized countries

I have this as capcha 9/10 times for at least one of the words. Often both, no clue why

fuck, i've never seen a group of people so utterly ugly... they look like gipsies, are they even jewish?

>Chosun

They are Koreans too?

Go figure, yesterday they were pharoes, today they are Hebrew, who knows what they will be tomorrow.

They'll still be niggers.

And that's why they'll stay mad.

Yup.

welp investigation over.
apparently its 'street' in spanish so every spanish street google tries to scan is gonna have it .

this thread got me interested in the case and apparently the guy's defense is both that the terrorist might have had a suicide vest (which is completely valid) and that he was dead before he shot him.
this shit is absurd and the (((people))) protesting for him are even more absurd .you could literally mow down anyone in the street with the justification the he might possibly have a suicide vest .
he didnt tell people to get away\anything that might indicate he thought he had a suicide vest.
just an edgelord kid on a power trip of being a big strong dude with a gun against defenseless weak injured terrorist. people like him who disregard IDF law make me sick.

But liberals told me Israelis were evil who eat palestinian children for sport!

You know this verdict does not hurt Israel and you all look like Arabs anyway?

Hes a mizrahi (aka part Arab moot).

Lol dindus burn their churches down for insurance scams all the time.

Liberals believe it's the KKK or whatever because that's what they want to believe.

I have carefully studied this film and come to the scientific conclusion that muzzman was coming right at him and the shot was justified self defense

You see the muz was benefitting from the orbit of the earth around the sun, he may have APPEARED (to your naked, unscientific eyes) to be still, but in reality he was approaching the soldier at a speed of over 9000 miles per second

It is also speculated that he may have been benefitting from the rotation of our solar system around the galactic center, but so far evidence is not conclusive