Who else /europeanblues/ here ?

From 1500 to 1914:
>cuck the entire world
>become cultural, scientific and commercial center of humankind
>entire planet shakes everytime there is a squabble between neighbors
>rest of the world copies your way of living in just a century without even forcing
>everyone on the continent still have its own identity and thrive
>laugh at the idea that you wouldn't be the big boss in the future before at least two other centuries
>produce 95% of the species achievement in the 5000 years of recorded history
>so bored that you invent archeology and become more knowledgable about history of other people than they are themselves
>let's build first world countries from scratch on the other side of the planet in just decades

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now:
>your people slowly genocide themselves because women have been convinced that it is ecological, that creating a family is prison and a burden and that it's much better to be a slut
>in the meantime you are flooded by niggers and muslims making 4 children per women and crashing the IQ and the aesthetic of your country while being subsidized by your own treacherous leaders
>the thousand years old culture is slowly eaten away by the invaders
>invasion will just keep growing because niggers do 6 kids per women are too stupid to developp
>your government is feeding them to even accelerate your doom
>right and freedom receding every decade because of leftists and their political correctness
>spend your time disputing with each other about battles fought centuries ago between your ancestors while marxist revisionnist swedish cuck funded by americans make WW1 game with niggers composing half of the troops and erasing country from its own soils
>can't even move to the USA or Canada because they are not even white anymore and are crashing even faster
>see chinese and indians crushing you demographically and slowly but surely doing it economically
>everyone tell you that you should erase your identity and particularity to make an "union" led by self destructive communist germans
>only project in the future is to not end like South Africa and not lag too far behind during the coming space conquest

Don't worry we'll be a good replacement

races and cultures live and die, thats fine

>implying serbs can stop mudslimes
>implying you can even tolerate the smell your own neighbor without wanting a genocide

Balkans are the middle east of Europe, only thing you will do is making STALKER kekbab edition real.

Is it not tragic that the one which rose to heights never before seen in human history should fall to its own decadence?

t. eternal turk/serb

:^)

it is sad to think about the great empires that have fallen
the british
the french
the prussian
the austro-hungarian
the german
the belgian
the dutch
the spanish
the portuguese
the italian
tsarist russia
even the romans to name a few
i fear europe will never be great again

Don't be such a faggot, Pierre.

Still the best place in the world to live in obviously with all the people pouring in.

Just don't fuck it up too bad with leftism and niggers like we did and you'll still be OK.

The future belongs to china. The dont put up with this self destructing immigration policies and there are no colonialism guilt trips to convince them to open the borders. They also dont have the bullshit claims of their population being too small so that ones out too.

China will carry the torch of civilization long after the west falls

South American superpower by 2020

its always sad when something dies, but every previous race did, dunno how current one could avoid that. but i believe this death will eventually give birth to something even greater, like roman empire and greece gave birth to western civilization. jewish plans will never be realized anyway

The West, The West, what should we do.We could reach the stars, in a century or two.

Or breed with a darky, woo hoo.

And live in mud huts again, mulatto dindu.

Oy Vey. Selah.

Greetings from burgerland.

Just dropped by to laugh at you.

Enjoy teaching sharia to your children.

Not everyone is comfortable with being emasculated to irrelevance like your Gunther

Every continental country is irrelevant and decadent. We saved ourselves. We're not going into that long night just yet.

>china
>civilization

China burnt its own culture with Mao, they will create a nightmarish soulless hive species like the zerg instead of a race of romantic pioneer forever exploring the stars.

In a perfect world Merkel would be executed for treason and plotting against the destruction of the white race, but we live in this cancer filled shit world where there is no justice or logic.
If the whites are so suicidal and self-destructive i think it's all we deserve, there are other races out there that aren't retarded like the japs, who actually do value racial homogeny and understand how fundamental it is for a nations wellbeing and happiness.
They or those like them will have to carry the torch given to them by the white race.

Eastern Europe is going to take on the legacy
Thanks all for all the free education and healthcare, much appreciated for my stay here before getting back to my homecountry after graduating
t. slav soon-to-be masterrace

I know that feel

The faustian spirit of the European races really is unique, both a blessing and a curse

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

>we saved ourselves
your country is 5% muslim with projections showing that will grow to 25% in the next few generations even if you don't take in any more muslims, it's too late for you aswell, faggot

>The non-country thinks his opinion is relevant

Cute. Daily reminder your capital is the HQ of the EU. You are more cucked than Sweden and Germany you Dutch-French mongoloid.

It's not funny, p-please stay a b-bit more Bodgan (unless you are a romanian in this case good riddance).

>Tsarist russia
>great empire
Y u gotta trigger me

>opinion
nope it's a FACT that it will grow to 25%, go look it up
i know you're in denial, james, just accept the reality that you're as fucked as the white children getting raped by paki rape gangs in your country

in my opinion it was better than communists
unfortunately the royal family were puppets

I'm American but we have no reason to laugh when we're 60%

>that picture
Now post the one with your African colonies, Pierre. You know, the ones where every nigger was your equal Frenchman. You know, the ones that have been flooding your country since a hundred years.

Take your unwarranted hostility and shove it up your baguette holster.

stop killing yourself gaijin

Both didn't care about their own people the only ones that mattered were at the top

you're still pozzed, brexit is just symbolic

>no spiritual center of the world
That's the problem.

And that's why Islam will dominate the West and USA will become worse than 1984 and brand new world

Unless you do something about it, and christianity isn't really the way, as it now is just a spiritless materialistic institution focused in cheap sentimentalism and moralism

make it stop

>Now post the one with your African colonies, Pierre. You know, the ones where every nigger was your equal Frenchman.

Things that never happened, the post.
My ancestors were maybe delusionnal to think they could uphold and civilize the niggers (not everyone can be blessed with the extreme genocidal german autism) but they never considered them as their equal, I quote Jules Ferry:
>it is a right for the superior races, because they have a duty. They have the duty to civilize the inferior races."

Also the disgusting cuckold country who just elected a crypto commie and birthed the man who slaughtered 50 millions europeans for his "Lebensraum delirium" should just stfu
Austrians are the direct responsible of the fall of Europe.

This. The west needs some kind of guidance

true
its just i think communism is far worse as one tricks people into it by telling them how fair and how they'll have it better then once communism has taken hold one steals everything whilst making it worse for all those who put you in power

>it is your duty to waste resources on shitty people so that they may eventually grow up to be slightly less shitty but still shittier than what could've been if you would've used those same resources on your own
Cuckspeak, funny how you saw the need to cite it.

>waaah waaah muh Hitler
He called you out as the niggerlovers back then just like I'm doing now.

Learn about Agenda 21

Oh, and would you look right next to the quote of yours who I'm sure you got from the very same article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire
>Full citizenship rights – assimilation – were offered

I still love you France. Remember the former greatness and bring it back.

All empires fall. Such is life.

You can thank muh-free trade, globalism, and multiculturalism for all your ills, m8.
Now, make room for the East.

Our empire hasn't fallen. We resigned when it was over 2bh.

>it is your duty to waste resources on shitty people so that they may eventually grow up to be slightly less shitty but still shittier than what could've been if you would've used those same resources on your own
Cuckspeak, funny how you saw the need to cite it.

I quote it because it's relevant, also we had everything to win by unniggerizing the niggers, Rome didn't rule an empire by looting the people they conquered, they ruled by building roads and infrastructure, doing commerce and overall civilizing and improving the living standards of the people they subjuguated.

>He called you out as the niggerlovers back then just like I'm doing now.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hitler was just a short black haired kraut salty about WW1 and the fact that germans couldn't into colonial Empire just like Wilhelm II before, the cognitive dissonance that germans were the master race but at the same time never ever dominated the continent (both culturally or militarly) or expanded outside Europe couldn't be resolved without shitting on us (which is ironical because since the Verdun treaty of 843 our side of the Frankish Empire totally btfo yours during the next 1200 years).

He was such an astronomical faggot that he worshipped muslims and wanted to "free them from France domination".
I quote one the most hilarious statement of this walking piece of trash:
>"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

Too bad the russians didn't walk on Vienne in 1944, you deserved much more rape.

>a short black haired
You could've made sure that you wouldn't be taken seriously sooner.

Roman weren't dealing with niggers but with other cultures.

Besides France is rightful Austrian clay.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire
Why don't you quote the entire part you fucking dishonest wienerschnitzel.

> "The higher races have a right over the lower races, they have a duty to civilize the inferior races." Full citizenship rights – assimilation – were offered, although in reality "assimilation was always receding [and] the colonial populations treated like subjects not citizens."

The very casus belli of algerian war is that we didn't want to give algerian the total french citizenship for obvious reasons.

>tfw your country will never be relevant because geopolitics

The only way is to conquer Ukraine and get access to another sea+silk road with China, but that's a suicide.