What does /pol think of Liberland ?

>Liberland is a sovereign state located between Croatia and Serbia on the west bank of the Danube river.

>Liberland came into existence due to a border dispute between Croatia and Serbia. This area along the west bank of the Danube river is not claimed by Croatia, Serbia or any other country. It was therefore terra nullius, a no man’s land.

>Vít Jedlička seized the opportunity and on 13 April 2015 formed a new state in this territory – Liberland. The boundary was defined so as not to interfere with the territory of Croatia or Serbia. Its total area of approximately 7 km2 is now the third smallest sovereign state, after the Vatican and Monaco.

Should we all apply for citizenship and make this place a truly white haven ?

>7km2
what are we supposed to do there?
grow a single field of potatoes?
raise 11 cows?

Make shitton of cash by growing and serving drugs and also gambling and high class hookers?
Have torrent servers over there?

I guess get food/supplies shipped in like every other nation ?

It is despite all its faults the best and most successful balkan state.

Looks like a lot of it, maybe the entire country is located in a flood plain.

They sure got quiet when the "refugee" invasion started.

Croatia has it cordoned off and it is now inaccessible. by land, and landing by the river are stopped.

It's over.

LARP somewhere else.

the 'country' will be dependent on external sources for many resources and is unsustainable
the only way to create a white haven is to buy a bunch of land somewhere in some backwoods and secede after the population grows (cca 100 years)

>Independent state between Croatia and Serbia
Sure, what could go wrong?

kek

>what do you think of Liberland?
Severe autism

Well, if San Marino can be an independent state, why not Liberland? Neither Serbia nor Croatia wants the land but they're both such cunts that they won't let someone who actually wants to do something useful with it take it.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be, I'm just saying that it will never be successful

FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFF
THAT AUTIST COMES BY EVERY MONTH
SOMETIMES IN THE SUMMER AT LIKE 4 AM I SNEAK OUT AND THROW MOLOTOVS AT HIM

this pls

All the other city-states in the world seem to be doing fine.

>not making heroin and buying more land with the mone

TOP KEK

>a white Haven
JUST HAVE CHILDREN FOR FUCKS SAKE. STOP THE AUTISM FOR A LITTLE

WE WILL BUILD A WALL

I only partly agree many people involvt are somewhat delusional and would take shitty people from all over the world in, so it could become a security concern. Also a state free of any controlling authorty is a contradiction itself a state without somebody in controll is just unclaimed territory. In other words how to become a stateless society, lets found another state and call it Freedom state.

Approved for citizenship. Doubt i'll ever bother going there, though.

Keke they went camping on a swamp while Serbian border guards on the other side of the river laughed their asses off

We should invade it!