Sweden memes

Sweden memes

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/p2oL1/aftonbladet-inizio-sd-vinner-fraga-efter-fraga
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my life

breddy gud

I don't understand why people paint Sweden as a nigger hole with somalis and shit. Our black population is like less than 1,5%. It's the sandniggers that are alarming

wtf?

Yeah, 'murica is projecting pretty hard.

Someone post the gif where the door handle turns into a cock

Nevermind found it

OOGA BOOGA

m8 you cant post something like that w/o adding a source.

srsly WHO IS THAT CHICK, MY CHOCOLATO DIGGU YEARNS FOR HERRR

The chick is Elizabeth Shue... Not sure what movie it's from, though.

You're splitting hairs there, chuck.

It's Marty McFly's girlfriend

What this game?

RAAREE

>Elizabeth shue

oh shit, that milf/chick from back to the future?
damn she aged worse than my dick cheese.

thanks anyways.

Skyrim: BLACKED edition

skyrim

Yeah... She was also in Adventures in Babysitting and later on, The Saint with Val Kilmer.

100% sure that's modded skyrim

Europe Simulator 2016

>forgetting the karate kid
shame

Skyrim

"sweden yes"

I've only seen that movie once and that was back in the day. Even then, it bothered me that some skinny faggot shitskin beat the superior Cobra Kai.

What they don't tell you is
1. Most interracial marriages are between minorities and whites are least likely to race mix
2. Black / White relations are so height because of population bloom
3. White women are more attracted to latinos then blacks, all the nigger race mixing is down south where there aren't a lot of latinos.

"oh sweden so progressive"

>tfw spic
>tfw this still depresses me but i don't know why

Source for the movie is 'Link' from 1986, if anyone's still interested. That movie is pretty good actually.

>t-theres reasons its not so bad as it looks!

"s-sweden is t-top cuck!"

The only meme you need

>Sweden YES !

Being swedish is the best because it means you can post anything in any thread and get (You)s. Don't even mind the influx of black people since I don't go outside anyway.

J U S T

>mfw when americucks need to lie about sweden to keep the meme up

In just 40 years you will be a minority, so shut the fuck up.

checke'd

>mfw our nationalist SD is the biggest party

Same ol same ol. Take aggregate statistics and use them in misleading ways to push an agenda. The photo is the icing on the cake.

That explosion of mixed race relationships is almost certainly hispanic/black.

I wouldn't go outside either kek

It's something i guess. Could be worse.

>mfw when people has the biggest faith in SD in all the important questions
Lena Mellin "Det här är den mest skrämmande opinionsmätning jag har läst i hela mitt liv"
(Mellin, total leftist retard at the most leftist newspaper in Sweden: "This is the most terrifiying poll I've read in my whole life")
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/p2oL1/aftonbladet-inizio-sd-vinner-fraga-efter-fraga

The reason Sweden gets shat on so much is because Swedes used to be so pro-immigration. The Swedes had an exceptionally naive and stupid attitude to immigration

That's what happens when all of your media is ran by kikes.

>Swedes used to be so pro-immigration
>used to
>The Swedes had an exceptionally naive
>had
while some of us have known it from the start, we as a people learned the media was lying and then polls changed hard. SD had 12.7% in polls in 2014, now 23-25%

>Tfw my name isn't Muhammad or Sven
>Tfw in surprise arizona , the whitest of the white suburb

>Tfw can walk outside without getting blowbanged by a Google of pavement apes

:^]]

>becoming a minority in his own country
>its ok cuz his own neighbourhood of 1 square mile is still relatively white
its because of people like you its happening pablo

Pablo ? Lol

I've said it for years: we are in far worse shape now and have a much bleaker future than Europe.

The three things we do have are firearms, theoretical free speech (though you lose your job for (((hate speech))) instantly), and entrepreneurship. Not sure about this last point though: it might just be that we're a moronic population that buys any plastic molding that comes with promises.

Our best bet is partition, but the Boomer and X cucks, even the ardent Trump supporters, freak out at the mere suggestion.

So yes, this is a lot of projection. We know a large portion of white grills are getting BLACKED and anything to stop it makes lnds you in prison, shot, or perma-banned from the economy.

Kek

BTW just looked up the demographics of my city of surprise arizona

It's 85+% white

The rest are spics and nigs who can afford to live here. Meaning they are tokens

No we won't. And what have Poland ever done? Except building my parent's porch (good job actually) and getting fucked by Germany in WW2?

>Arizona
>unaffordable

Pick one.

>Our best bet is partition, but the Boomer and X cucks, even the ardent Trump supporters, freak out at the mere suggestion.

JUST fuck my Union up senpai. We can still save fly over country.

Kek, but its missing a zoom in on the smiling wifes face

>that girl behind the wife
>the boy baby not even noticing

that pic is too much

damn she is god-tier

i would just kill him in his sleep

that is if he ever is at home sleeping and not out killing/raping someone at night

It's unaffordable for section 8 nigs and spics

Is this an adaptation of that Edgar Allen Poe Orangutan french rape story?

hahahaha
only two people laughing nigger and wife ahahahaah

SWEDEN YES

Sweden meme?
Sweden.

Fake pic, stop posting it.

Will it be like UKIP who got the most votes but zero seats in the house?

RIP Sweden. You had a great run and threw it without conductiong a genocide, world war or brutal colonisation.

At least Germany doesn't go down allow :v)

guily most likely

Your moms house with your mom in it the game.

Holy shit 3.7%

brunei Is a shit tier country

Shut the fuck up Germany you're just as bad.

The same goes for the UK, France and Netherlands, always you shits picking on us the most when you're maybe even more cucked.

Uwot m8

atleast toothpaste deports these filthy subhumans when they do something wrong instead of crowning them a hero like sweden does.

I know, just nuke the western world. It failed miserably.

There is an answer to your problems there in Europe.

Top gold m8

According to that pic it's France and The Netherlands, not Germany. Quite accurate tho gotta admit

Netherlands is such a stupid country. You know what else they use the word nether for? for referring to our cocks, balls or pussy. Dutchmen confirmed for being from a country of smelly vaginas.

i love when Swedes try to turn it around on the US, we know our country is fucked, doesn't mean yours isn't either