Degeneracy test

Okay, take the test Sup Forums. You have to choose 1 from the following 3 endings:

A) After a successful mission you destroyed dozens of smuggler boats on the coast of Libya, and at least 10.000 rapefugees drowned, 500 of which being confirmed ISIS members. However after that you wander into the desert and slowly die to heat and dehydration.

B) After successfully assassinating George Soros on his vacation cabin in unnamed ski resort in Swedish Lapland, you wander into the snowy forest and get lost, spending the night in -25 celcius with improper gear and freezing to death.

C) You get a heart attack and die in a dirty alley in Amsterdam, after 48 hours of drug fueled sex and rave orgy with your friends.

Pick one, lets see if you're a degenerate.

Hard mode:
In option C, you survive and wake up in hospital the next morning.

First for paul stalker

C hard mode. I don't wanna die.

>A
this

>B
implies no one would instantly take Soros place

>B
>friends
>sex

D) Live forever and watch everyone die.

All of the above
/thread

Freezing to death isn't so bad after a certain point. Lost both my arms to frostbite back in 'Nam

Confusing. The first part of your post sounds reasonable, the second doesn't.
Why would you do this.

I do it all for you, Finland.

>B

Hard mode:
>C
I don't know what's coming for me after death but in any circumstance it's not good.

All terrible options.

None solve any problems that I find important or worth dying for.

C

if I screwed up the planning for operations "typhoon" and "hydra" that badly that they end up that way, then frankly I deserve to die, since I'm obviously of no great use to the resistance

Or you could always just go with A or B and when your time has come line your skull with lead so you don't have to die in agony.
Alternatively, choose C, but still be against jewry and globalists.

You would call 10.000:1 kd ratio guy "no great use"?

This

A is the closest to worth it as it saves lives but it is a symptom of a larger problem.

B will end with Soros immediately getting replaced

C is terrible

D: Sauce?

Fucking A

bumbling your way to victory is still bumbling

if I srewed up that badly in the endgame then I could have easily screwed up at the moment supreme itself

B because I wouldn't freeze to death since I'm not a shitskin retard that doesn't know how to build a resting place for the night.

What if the plan to get into Soros' cabin would require you had no clothes with you at all?

B solves the problems A attempts to solve anyway

These are all fucking awful.

There billions more refugees where the 10k came from, Soros will fall over soon enough because he is fucking old and dying for an orgy is really really not worth it.

You should lay off the edge a little bit.

Then I would take his after I killed him

Well the choice wouldn't be very hard if there was some 100% meaningful and glorious way of dying. Right?

how are you typing this then
did the doctor attach your hands to your shoulders

can you only type with one side of your body at a time now

Take the horrible burden upon me to end up in the hospital after fucking arround to fight another day.

A

c, then a.

Can't I just nuke somewhere and start a nuclear holocaust?

B

B. Because if you managed to follow him out there, odds are you are prepared enough to make the escape.

Yes, and he has to keep alternating sides depending on which key he is using.

A

Soros is going to die soon anyways.

> that flag
you already lost the test roach

B)
I refuse to die in sand nigger enviroment. Plus jews are the source of all problems.

Can't I die taking a bullet while killing my killer? Dying to weather after doing all that cool stuff sounds fucking lame.

B) then a swift boat ride into C) for an alibi.