New race-mixing propaganda movie

Plot: White woman with racist pro-FN parents falls in love with a muslims guy
youtube.com/watch?v=t7geYq0_jhI

Thank Belgium for this master piece that conveniently comes out just before the elections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU
youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VBknhcuPCfs
xvideos.com/video20714197/charlotte_gainsbourg_in_nymphomaniac
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=IbyLWzBLLf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

upboated

Those French SS in Berlin died for nothing.

Here's some more
youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU

It's open season for propaganda in France

They died so Germany could welcome refugees

I haven't seen this, haven't watched the trailer, but could anyone who knows tell me if I'm wrong. I predict two things in this film:

1. There is a scene where her parents meet the man and thy are on edge, mentioning aspects of their political views and making remarks about immigration, when the Muslim man surprises everyone by being more educated on the subject than them, and has some killer pieces of logic and historical knowledge that silence her parents, leaving them feeling humiliated and annoyed at the Muslim man's superiority,

2.The woman meets the man's extended family and makes an effort to alter things about herself to fit in with them and placate the man, who when they first met was relatively normal, but now wants her to fix things about herself and possibly convert to Islam.

It's just the trailer so who knows

I like the thumb down ratio.

What about this one's

youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I

Not bad, but it aint nothing on that

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Britain wins

>Thank Belgium
Oh fuck off, thank the guy who made the masterpiece, not all belgians

>32 people died in Belgium just 9 months ago because of Muslim sand niggers
>this is how Belgium responds

What would Captain Haddock make of what's happening in Europe?

how is it propaganda when you can go to any major european city and see white women LOVE muslim cock? its the the truth white boys dont get angry.

He would be happy to do this

Fuck, we're so cucked....

Third wolrd citizen shouldn't be able to communicate on the internet you utter trash

lol the internet memes got to your head memhet

This.
Go to ANY german city and you will see many mixed couple.
It's always the male who is the foreigner.
Most desired ethnic groups are brown and african men.
Even refugees who cannot even speak one word german already have native german girlfriends.

blocked in America

In France, this kind of shit is very common.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBknhcuPCfs

And yet you're the ones getting the hate from French leftard for the redpilled comments LMAO

When they pulled shit like this in the US before the election, it was only fuel to the fire.

>Charlotte Gainsbourg

Not even once
xvideos.com/video20714197/charlotte_gainsbourg_in_nymphomaniac

Reminder that this woman has a 20 years old son and that he probably fapped to this several times

And why can't we do something about these degenerates?
Also kys Ahmed.

This is high quality publicly funded Canadian broadcasting.

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

yeah nah

The propaganda doesn't work anymore. It makes people uneasy because it is so obvious.

All French movies are state funded, similar here.

>24 thousand dislikes
>comments disabled
>category:comedy

yeah.. cant watch it

Unfortunately, you're wrong. Propaganda is still working, this movie was an European success and it was released recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbyLWzBLLf8

wow. The whole movie is about race mixing.

wasn't this cgi though?

Disgusting.

I remember Varg said in one of his videos that when he was on trial a french organization demanded him because they were trying to mix the whole french population and he was ruining their work.

Some say it was
That's still incredibly degenerate
Imagine seeing your mom like that, cgi or not....

A

A

I apologize.

I want to die

>1. There is a scene where her parents meet the man and thy are on edge, mentioning aspects of their political views and making remarks about immigration, when the Muslim man surprises everyone by being more educated on the subject than them, and has some killer pieces of logic and historical knowledge that silence her parents, leaving them feeling humiliated and annoyed at the Muslim man's superiority,

Why does every single movie have to be the same?

Yeah sounds legit.

>this has probably been partly tax funded
>I am directly paying for cuckold propoganda
>justfuckingnukeus.jpg

>muh propaganda
>muh jews

Women have no sense of loyalty to groups.

>Women have no sense of loyalty to groups.

True, that's the reason why women have to be oppressed if you want to be in a succesful society.

Jews and propaganda are responsible for feminism.

All european girls cheat their boyfriends with black or muslim men.

But euro girls want to marry euro boys at the end because they are wealthier

oh my god

black guy is fucking both mother and daughter

Turkey is European btw

The croissant on their flag must've confused you, Pierre.

Not only they promote racemixing but also they want you to get used seeing kids acting as adults so that pedophilia becomes destigmatised. Two birds with one stone.

The best part : that shit is funded with our taxes.

Disgusting. Not even as much for the message as for the smugness with which it is presented.
kek

>implying it still works

Women have instincts, younger women are seeing how idiotic women who ate all the propaganda are tired of maintaining a lazy muslim who also costs them A LOT of money.

The Aladdin fantasy doesn´t exist, is cheaper to just hire a striper guy, women won´t fall for this.

This movie will bomb hard. Probably will be saved by ((( l'éducation national))) which will send schoolclass in mandatory viewing for their cursus

Is the director from belgium ? I litteraly never heard his name

There is also some interracial propaganda movie about a black father and his mixed kid here running somewhere.

Atleast i have seen a shitload of ads for it on the subways.

Shit like this gets all the government funding everywhere because the leftists hoard in the cultural departments who fund that with taxmoney

Oh wait.
I just noticed that that movie is french.
Never mind.

The original title is ''Demain tout commence''