Huh... really makes you think

Huh... really makes you think.

How come he never leaked anything related to Israel?

FUNNY ISNT IT

>memeus infidelus

Except he has tho, you fucking faggot. Just type israel in wikiileaks and see for yourself.

there were actually a lot of connections in bust wars leaks to Israel

Libtard here, i still think he is an hero (or was if he really is kill)

leftists never like, when u say bad things about their current Führer-Idol ...

Huh...makes you think indeed.

mfw wmd hannity is now the standard for proof of assange being alive and uncompromised.

mfw julian cannot make it to the window

>flag

you may have won this battle drumpppphkins but the war is not over

literal face of the Shadow Government Deepstate

This man is serving up chaos and red herrings for tpb

I always thought Assange was a hero, each time. It is information the public needs to know.

He's not wrong. Try not being a retarded partisan.

Someone post podesta saying the Syrian civil war and a chaotic mideast in general, serves Israel.

There's also stuff on Iran threatening Israel's nuclear monopoly hence everything that happened to Persia since Ahmadinejad years.

Assange & Wikileaks were seen as heroic when they provided a clearinghouse for whistleblowers. He burned that bridge when he started accepting and releasing documents acquired by hackers and releasing them without redacting any personal information about persons referenced within without regard for consequence, and when it became apparent that he was no longer impartial, but rather acting on a partisan vendetta against the United States and the Democratic Party.

And, the fact is, he didn't particularly reveal any corruption on the part of Hillary Clinton. At best he showed that elements of the DNC were not as impartial towards their candidates as they should have been and that people will construct the most lurid fantasies about people they already don't like to justify why they don't like them.

Assange was always a hero here. I think you are confusing him with Snowden

This

a distinction without a difference my friend. it's bad when he does it to people you support, i get it.

Nothing that reveals anything about the international espionage carried out by Israel.

>acquired by hackers

You're a moron

>tfw I always came down the middle

I only leaned more right this election because Hilldawg was obviously evil. Praise Kek.