21 and solo

So, after the recent enlargement of my rejection score (5-0), I have decided to make a tinder profile.

Is it redpilled though to date women on a fuck-to-fuck basis or should I just stick with my original plan of losing my virginity in a committed relationship?

I mean, so far I've wanted my first time to mean something, but then I guess the conditioning has made me weak.

However, going into my 20s a virgin will be -as I see it- scaring. If I am contemplating suicide NOW, after being rejected by girls I really liked(some maybe even loved) 5 times, what will happen when I reach 100?

Am I just getting tricked into the vicious cycle of the vaginal jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments/2pac0i/men_youre_ugly_women_80_percent_of_men_are_below/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes u are being tricked into the cycle but rejection will get easier and easier especially if you steel yourself via rejections from girls you aren't already attached to.

Wait why the fuck did you post this on pol go to hell kike
Sage

you are young, and stupid.

i was you when i was your age and now i am 24 and still a virgin. Life as beta male is pointless and i probably woudnt make it to 2018 and kill myself

where am I supposed to post it?

I asked if making a tinder profile is the way a redpilled man deals with rejection.

The only other board familiar with the word "redpill" is Sup Forums and that place has gone to hell.

yeah. I'll wait to finish university and if I still have no luck after that, I'll probably an hero on cam for you sick fucks.

>Am I just getting tricked into the vicious cycle of the vaginal jew?

Yes, why not get a cute, caring bf instead? :^)

>i am 24 and still a virgin

Literally how, your country has the cheapest whores.

Sex is meaningless except for procreation u retard. Anybody can stick a penis in a hole. It is nothing to be proud off. If your entire life revolves around pussy just end yourself

Let me just say right now that you probably won't do well on tinder right away. It took me a while to get good at it: tweaking pictures, bio, and conversations for optimal results

because I like women.

I just don't like the way they think a knight in shining armor looking like Ryan fucking Gosling is going to descend from the heavens and lift them up to take them to his fuck-shack

>Anybody can stick a penis in a hole.

With the exception of Sup Forums :^)

>Buying a whore
Neck yourself depraved scum

if you have baeen waiting soo long to get laid you dont care abaut prostitutes anymore also my test level crashed, used to jack off numerous times a day and producing huge amount of sperm and now i think i am like average 50yo. I dont see a point of living anymore

Glad I didn't have to do any of that rubbish to get a girl.

Jokes on you, I can put the tip in my own mouth

So, you're not exactly a looker and you're feeling insecure about that or what?
lmao this thread delivers

Good. Sex for enjoyment is extremely depraved

Based

Just sleep with a few women, you'll feel less depressed. Plus women prefer a guy who is experienced in bed once you're in a relationship.

So yeah tinder is good, just get your dick wet and you can stop wanting to kill yourself, then get in a relationship when you can.

Also your thread belongs on adv not pol you virgin faggot. Will sage.

I assume this has nothing to do with your Catholic upbringing, huh?

I am not necessarily looking for sex. Just a female to be with.

My entire life has revolved around broskis and I just want to hold a cutie in my arms for change.

Yea I actually grew up with a decent family something foreign to a German im sure

>being a man
>caring about how your first sexual encounter will be

Pick one

The other night, a female friend told me I am a 6 even though I consider myself a strong 7.

I told her she was a 6 even though she is a 4.

That's fucking pathetic lmao

The fact that you want to kys over that is even more pathetic

But it all seriousness, I hope things will get better for you soon, you're just a bit depressed now, that's all :^)

Tinder isnt good for sex, as all their profiles read "if you're only looking for sex, dont bother!" :^)

I don't want to kill myself over just one girl.

Constantly getting rejected is what really makes my neurons fire. Even by girls considered mediocre by objective standards.

Stop lying to women. Speak the truth

Convert to Islam, finding a wife is easy.

I'm Bavarian, but we're not rally burdened with Catholic Guilt here, enjoy your bleak life :^)
Then just stick with Tinder, you'll lose your fear of rejection soon enough after a few tries :^)

If a girl called you a 6 you are a 0.
Here's a red pill for you.

reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments/2pac0i/men_youre_ugly_women_80_percent_of_men_are_below/

>Go on tinder/tinder-likes
>Every fat girl obviously hides how fat they are
>Every ugly girl hides behind friends, weird angles, etc
>They're all aware of it to the point where they hide themselves
>All of courtship has been devolved to first appearances to the point where people are ashamed of who they are, but still willing to put themselves on the meat market

Why Sup Forums?

I've known that girl for 6 years. She is the only female I go out with on occasion.

I am not going to fuck her self-esteem just to be honest.

Dude, I don't want a soul-less sandwich maker.

I want my sandwiches made by someone who wants to make them not because she is afraid I'll acid her face if she doesn't.

I hate blaming everything on the Jews but if the shoe fits....

>Catholic guilt
It's called morality mate enjoy getting blown up by a muslim German scum

I am not afraid of rejection.Sure I was a bit on my toes waiting for that girl to respond but I wasn't afraid.

I am just frustrated I constantly get rejected.

>Constantly getting rejected is what really makes my neurons fire.
protip: Let go and stop doing it

>"b-but s-sex?"
No. Make money, establish a career and bother about this trivial bullshit later.

>Even by girls considered mediocre by objective standards.
Blame social medias for inflating their egos to such an extent. It's not going to get better, it's only going to get worse with every following generation. Again, focus on your career before all

That is a meme, most marriages are happy.

Oh you're gutless no wonder you have never gotten a girl

Can you really beat your wife for being a whore?

No, it's Catholic Guilt and your country is famous for it, as evidenced by the fact that you didn't get aborted even though you should have been :^)
You need to build up a bit of confidence, buddy. Hit the gym :^)

It is ok to hit your wife if she is bad in Islam.

Bad in religion or bad in general?

This is coming from the country that allows foreigners to rape their wives and daughters.

Give me an example of what you mean by her misbehaving.

I value her more for her friendship than her looks.

I don't care how ugly she is. It's not like I am ever going to stick it in her.

I'd have to be on my deathbed and her be the cure to my illness to CONSIDER fucking her.

I can't just tell that to her though, it's cruel.

This thread is r9k

>This is coming from the country that allows foreigners to rape their wives and daughters.

We're not so different, only you let your own people to do it :^)

I already go to the gym.

I've made some good gains so far.

Don't bother with tinder if your looking for a relationship. It's full of whores. Majority want to fuck. That's it. That's all there is. Yes you might get the odd one or two but the majority just want cock.

You Germans are real fucking scum you know that? Glad your'e country will be dead soon. Some of the biggest hedonists and sodomites on the planet.

Catch her texting another guy or even fucking him.

>I just stick with my original plan of losing my virginity in a committed relationship?
this but I have a new plan for you that I recommend you adopt and that is keep your virginity

I am posting here not for advice on relationships.

I AM CLEARLY asking: IS IT B L U E PILLED to make a TINDER profile?

Then you can punish her of course, Adultery is a death sentence.

>You Germans are real fucking scum you know that? Glad your'e country will be dead soon.

Stand back, Irish Catholic """"values"""" coming through :^)

At least they're not potatoes

>S IT B L U E PILLED to make a TINDER profile?

No, and it's a stupid question to ask to a board full of beta virgins who will never get laid :^)

t. An amoral fuck. Neck yourself scum

no its more complicated issue than just being depressed. But seriously if i fail to improve myself in 2017 i dont want to go on 2018. I am impressed that i didnt killed myself yet and when serious depression will get me am done with this fucking gay world.

>Neck yourself scum

[Irish Catholic values intensify]

lmao

Fuck off gypsie your country is no better

>who will never get laid :^)
When did this become a meme?

Lol fucking virginfaggs makes my day so much better knowing that i dont have these retarded struggels....kek just sell your virginity to whore loser...

I don't get it. Don't you have a health care system of there? Why not get on therapy and medication if things are looking so bleak for you?

You not a person you are an animal a pure hedonist. Your country and your people deserve death

Yes, yes, YOU are the ONE exception to this, you stud, you :^)

>Buying a whore
>Not a loser anymore
Ugh fucking gypsies

>Your country and your people deserve death

This is exactly what Jesus would say, you good Christian, you :^)

It always was,extended-medpackbro

It's the evolution of the meme "he plays videogames, he must be a loser".

At least he's not a potato

i am still in that healthy rage of test becuse its fucking bullshit i feel like i am recovering from this shit

Shut the fuck up, Hans.

You are not Christian, you are a PROTESTANT.

He would if he saw the debauchery on display in Germany. There is no saving Europeans

>i feel like i am recovering from this shit
>Life as beta male is pointless and i probably woudnt make it to 2018 and kill myself

Uh huh :^)

Bavarians are overwhelmingly Catholics :^)

lmao

go fuck some bitches and learn about rejection
it's not red-pilled, it's not meaningfull, it enslaves you into that fucked up circle...
...but life's gonna be much easier for you, don't get so old, that your first time goes from a "Special thing" to a bother, something making you undateable, get it out of the way before you become a wizard

NOT Sup Forums RELATED
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT REPLY HERE
SAGE SAGE SAGE

still, Catholicism is the underbelly of Christianity.

Go eat your circular breads and wear your jewish caps, fucking mongrel.

>losing virginity with a prostitute

Deplorable

>Catholicism is the underbelly of Christianity.
That explains Thanks! :^)

Just because you use tinder doesn't mean you'll get to fuck anyone.
My advice is go find some average looking girl with issues.
(look for scars on wrists and those thing, anything with a choker will do)

Use your sad life story and the suicide thing to get her to open up and gain her trust.
Then after a while just go for it, be honest about the virgin thing too, most insecure chicks dig that, but don't say it roght out of the gate.

The fundemental thing you're doing wrong here is making people like you because of your flaws, and not in spit of them.
You can't really get a good basis for a relationship that way, but it's still fun while it lasts.

Worked for me 3 times already

>(look for scars on wrists and those thing, anything with a choker will do)

lmao this thread is gold

How the fuck you you possibly love someone before even dating?

Your desperation sounds like a bigger problem and you you should probably work on fixing whatever is bothering you so much in your own life before trying to have a serious relationship with another person and their own baggage.

You know it's true hans your country has degenerated beyond repair

Did you know that you are LITERALLY the underbelly of Christianity? :^)
lmao

>They only sex Ahmed from Germanistan had was with hooker ofcourse

You have to go back

I'm gay, we don't have to pay for sex because it's so easy for us to get laid.

Triggered? :^)

pure gold post.

Thanks, Aquafresh.

Also, they guy on that image probably has your skin color :^)