Saudi Arabia refuses to pay its workers, then flogs them for flipping out over it

>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-flogs-workers-unpaid-wages-protest-foreign-construction-binladin-group-mecca-a7508621.html

What a shit move on their part.

>how to execute labor migration right
Why Saudi Arabia is so based?

I have family there. They should have designated the Kabbah over this.

Saudi Arabia doesn't pay it's migrants, true. But it pays it's citizens parts of it's oil profits.

this is why i don't want to be associated with the middle east

>execute labor

had a good kek vlad

> Saudi Arabia
> Pay the Laborer his Wages Before his Sweat Dries

Pick one?

As it should be, half these pakis are only here by our good grace

Man, I went to Dubai. It was filled with filthy foreigners, where are you guys at :(

You nig tier'd pooskins know to bow down to your superior whitey though don't you?

You're such good vermin, you do as you're told. ;^)

We should do this with illegals

Al ain, and I swear Indians are the worst beings alive
Well actually you're beneath native Emirates, honestly natives probably best describes Europeans

It must be a shame that your country prefer foreigners over you. I can only imagine ;)

They are foreigners, who cares what happens to them?

Isn't Saudi Arabia on some kind of UN human rights council?

>greentexting a link

babby's first poast?

This.

If we're going to have foreign workers we shouldn't pretend theyre worth the same (or even more !!) than local workers.

Hahaha even by Arabs own admission you are backwards, unwashed, dirty, cock sucking drug abusing filth. Good thing you'll be dropped like a hot rock when we get bored of you and you no longer are useful. That day is fast approaching, they are already setting the narrative, the shit in Yemen being covered in our media? The weapons sales? It's the pretext do you understand? It's the beginning of the end for the gulf niggers.

You're days are numbered.

>Enslave millions of foreigners.
>WOOOOW look how fast we build things, dubai1990vs2015.jpg

Slavery is ok when we do it.

You do realise the average native is richer than 90% of you British, and we own most of your businesses that aren't owned by the Chinese, all you are is the washed up remanants of a once admirable power; now you're worse than filth for letting pakis rule you

We should meme a Communist revolution.

Can't wait for it to all come crashing down when the oil runs out.

By other Arabs you mean the civilized north African? Yeah they are very civilized asked any German or a French, and they'll tell you.

Or you mean the Iraqi, and Syrian? Yeah they are very clean, and will dressed people.

Or you mean the Lebanese?
Look at the murders statistics in Germany, and please tell me who is number 1 on that list.

You either a gullible Brit who believe anything, or a paki pretending to be white. I don't know which is worse to be honest.

>Gulf and KSA
Worst kind of Arabs, just read the news headlines.

Must be that shared Jewish lineage.

Oh really? Can you show me anything recent on the news that a gulf citizen have done? Not the government, but normal citizen. I'll wait. The amount of jealousy coming from you guys is unbelievable. It's not my problem if you live poor. Maybe, I'm lucky with all that money. But talking shit to us won't make you rich ;)

Nice try Achmed, but i don't read Arabic so can't grasp your local shenanigans.

I have had enough exposure to KSA and Gulf Arabs to tell you that they are probably among the worst people i have ever met.

Almost all of them seem to be alcoholics and degenerates; typical repressed Muslims who have the level of restraint one would expect from the base creatures of the jungle.

I am rich thanks to the Sydney real estate boom ;)

This is a nice meme. Thank you for it, Leaf. Day of the Rake postponed indefinitely?

Saudi Arabia is the stain on the face of this world and should be glassed to make an example

> poor

I don't live in a mud hut in the desert bruh. I even have electricity and running water. I can get a cold drink of water whenever I want. You Arabs don't know anything about that. What ambient temperature do you prefer in your cave?

Nuke them

This is definitely a good option

>designated
:^)

>these pakis are only here by our good grace

You mean "We wouldn't be able to build all these garish malls and towers without the slave labor we import from these countries under the guise of paid-labor. How dare they ask us to actually keep up appearances, they should act like the slaves they are".

If you don't wana deal with them, build you shit yourself. But you won't, because you arab fucks are even more useless than fucking Pakis.

All your money is managed or invested with (Jew) run funds. What do you think will happen when the oil meme dies? You think that cash will rest safe more than 1 generation? when the Jews trigger another international economic crisis?

You are in for a shock. Ask your grandfather about how to own and operate camels, Mohammad.

P.s. Do you all fart in each other's faces when you bend over to party? I've always wondered that. Not trolling, but serious, is it like Brrapppffsss right in your face every day?Very uncivilized.

It's about time this meme country got bombed and the Queen of Englund died along with the rest.

How surprised are we, islamist shitheads being pricks.

i hate saudi arabia but the one thing they do right is the way they treat foreign subcontinental shits

Your country funds ISIS. KSA is already being governed by the Sharia law. You think that's okay?

tunisia is just poor saudi arabia, you are all niggers to us

wahabists are jews, this is pretty much established fact. your government is cucks for israel.

when will you have a revolution and kill all your monarchy like they did in iraq in 1958?

when is saudi arabia going to run out of oil?

Italy, Poland, Finland, Sweden is east of you and you are not even on the same continent as any middle eastern countries. You are north african. Who considers you 'middle east'? Americans? They consider russians and chinese middle east as well, I would not worry too much

what good are those assets when their value depends on how well Europeans do, you practically own golden goose but what you are doing right now is sharpening knife to butcher it go get the eggs.

I can't tell the difference between arabs and pajeets desu

>anyone other than leftists surprised that the middle east still practices slavery

Fuck off Poojeet, go back to the designated shitting streets.

Pretty sure he is an Indian pretending to be English, look at how assblasted he is over his currynigger countrymen being mistreated. A normal Brit on Sup Forums wouldn't give much of a shit.

God Saudi Arabia is so based

>jealousy
It's called a Casus belli, which we are discussing.

In democracies the common man gets to decide who gets elected.

So keep on slave trading, eventually I'll get the leader I want and we are going to glass your shithole country.

tunisia is part of the maghreb which is at the very least culturally welded to the middle east, if not part of the "greater" middle east

see:

i'm a first gen. immigrant from one of those countries you mentioned and never in my life have i ever heard china or russia called middle east LOL. sounds like you swallow a shit load of garbage daily unquestioned from morons like your pro-refugee king and know nothing about the states

>In democracies the citizens gets to decide who gets elected.
Fixed.

Saudi Arabia jails a women for being raped.

There's no such thing as justice in that shit hole, hope it gets nuked!!