Ask a muslim apostate anything

Ask a muslim apostate anything

are you/have you done anything productive today? what's goin' on irl, what's your schedule look like?

Do you still hate yids?

>are you/have you done anything productive today?
been through tuff negociations at work

When will you kill yourself?

nope, but a lot of them hate me

wat ?

kill yourself

When are you going to attempt suicide?

How are you?

He is a coward, he believes that his life has no meaning. Killing himself would be the only logical next step, considering the fact that he has not yet means that he is just cowardly

>apostate

TAQQIYA
A
Q
Q
I
Y
A

Will you kill one of your own race to secure the future of European people?

>but muh multiculturalism

No such thing, when the racewar begin everyone wil have to choose a side.

ok, you need some help

>How are you?
ok, not too bad

Do you fear capture and a beheading?

exactly, how can you live without reason?

you need help, why do you do this to yourself?

Pourquoi t'as reniƩ ta religion ?

it's the opposit, it is the religins who think their life has no meaning because they consider their real life will begin after death, whereas atheists consider that they will only have one short life, and try to feel alive as much as they can, rather than loosing their time trying to understand why theya are here

>TAQQIYA
could be, indeed, it's not here, but taqqiya allows it
have you also heard about kitman ?

>Will you kill one of your own race to secure the future of European people?
how about the ones of your race who converted to Islam and do jihad in syria ?

>Do you fear capture and a beheading?
if I was in Syria, I would

Exactly...durka durka has a point. For instance my main reason to live is to see and possibly help the destruction of Mecca along with the expulsion of filthy sandniggers from the west.

>why do you do this to yourself?
because it was the right thing to do

Atheists have no logical reason to live. Read Satre, Albert Camus and other atheist thinkers. Suicide is the only logical next step. Life for atheists is a meaningless and random event, a sisyphean effort (as albert camus called it) of suffering and struggle until death. All happiness for an atheist is temporary and can only be found in material pleasures, buying new gadgets, drugs, sex and that sort of base pleasures.

parcequelle ne tient pas la route

I think he means when will you be killed.

How long till your uncle or childhood friends burn you to death? Also since you've stopped following the god of war are there any other gods you have found?

Also user help us kick these Muslim faggots out of our countries. Your voice could be powerful. You've been on the inside.

>.durka durka has a point.
usually people suicide to avoid unstopable pain, that's not my case. But what is your reason to live if you expect to live in paradise ? just because it's forbiddent by god ? suicide bombing is done by theists at the moment, not the otherway around

>are there any other gods you have found?
money and women, but not too much
>Also user help us kick these Muslim faggots out of our countries. Your voice could be powerful. You've been on the inside.
I would if I could,

>usually people suicide to avoid unstopable pain

Nonsense, people suicide even if they are just bored.

Atheism is also the most illogical position (after agnosticism) that anyone can have. There is no evidence to support it and no matter what is after death atheism makes sure you are least prepared and most likely to come out badly.

Atheists also promote degenerecy like homosexuality and other sexual deviancy, destroys society and creates societies that are so degenerate that people need pills to function.

>even if they are just bored.
suicide is not a hobby you know
>Atheism is also the most illogical position
it is the most logical one on the contrary
>There is no evidence to support it
oh you want to prove the existence of god by evidence ? try me
>Atheists also promote degenerecy like homosexuality and other sexual deviancy,
you mean like pedophilia in Islam ?
killing gays is more degenerate than leting them live. For pedophiles on the other hand ..
> destroys society and creates societies
at the moment, atheist societies are the more civilized, when muslims are at the stone age

You still have to go back

How is it to live without any morality?

No moral statements makes logical sense for atheists.

nah, i'd rather stay here

It wasn't a question, though

>killing gays is more degenerate than leting them live.
That ios the dumbest thing I have heard, nothing wrong with killing gays

I would explain to you how humans are tribalistic and why certain traits are favourable among social cohesion and promoted, but you are probably so stupid you think when I say "humans are tribalistic" you would envision cavemen with spears living in caves.

>I would explain to you how humans are tribalistic and why certain traits are favourable among social cohesion and promoted

Yes, like violence and rape. Which is why people like Ghengis Khan was so evolutionarily successful. But that is only seen as morally acceptable among pagan "master morality" as nietzche called it.

In the abrahamic religions where good moral behaviour means serving other people on the other hand (which is the moral view most popular even among atheists in the west even though they have no intellectual foundation backing it up) such things are NOT considered morally good.

Theistocuck as always showing off his stupidity, cowardness and how easy it is to potentially manipulate him. Keep it up, cuck.

Even stuff like the spartan "kill children who are often sick or who seem weak" is considered morally bad even if it successfully promoted social cohesion when it was practiced.

So "traits are favourable among social cohesion" don't have anything to do with what is considered moral or not. Even among atheists.

Why believe in a stupid fucking made up religion and kill people defending it?

Of course, SOME atheists think it's morally good to kill small children (like the moral philosopher Peter Singer who feels it is morally ok to kill sick babies or if the parents feel that they don't want the baby anyway after tested it out for a bit) but most atheists have copied jewish/christian/muslim morality in most issues. Especially the idea that good moral behaviour is about serving other people and not oneself.

What was the main thing that made you stop believing?

As i said, race traitors. I would kill them.

>this is what the jihad in Syria want to destroy

when are you going back?

>How is it to live without any morality?
>No moral statements makes logical sense for atheists.

it looks like i'm still there though

There is no evidence for atheists that empathy have anything to do with morality. That is just something atheists have taken from abrahamic religions. The ancient greeks did not mix empathy into their morality. A ancient greek could be seen as a good moral person even if he had no empathy and even if he regularly killed his own slaves for fun.

In ancient greece someone helping the poor would be seen as a morally bad person. (because they saw it as a waste of time and money) Empathy in pre-christian Europe could be seen as a lack of moral virtue.

There is no logical reason why atheists would think that empathy had anything to do with morality, except that they indirectly learned it from the Bible of course.

Would you please consider inviting Christ into your life?

>2017
>Christian

I used to go to church every week. The only people who attend church in Europe is very old people who are too confused (due to old age) to protest because their African immigrant carers want a excuse to attend the sunday service.

Even christians here avoid practicing, and most christians here don't even believe god exists. The only religion in Europe that is alive and well is islam.

I tried, I like the man, but there is no hope for me, i'm an atheist

Good luck user

you are the worthless spawn of satan
your filth should be wiped off this earth

Your prophet is a mentally ill twink faggot and your book is toilet paper

when are you going to bomb paris?

How exactly are you apostate?

Did ya fuck the same gender? Lift your veil? Questioned the Qu'ran?

atheists can have morality and it's not from Christianity - there were decent people before year 0

>being an apostate of an apostate
Is this like post-Irony humor?

> there were decent people before year 0

Yes, because "decent people" in pre christian Europe meant building up your "master virtues" anything that made you more powerful, richer, more beautiful, made other people frightened of you and so on was considered good moral behavior.

For example if you murdered your neighbour and took their children as slaves and paraded them to tell about how you killed their parents every day for the rest of your life you would be considered a great man due to your strength and vigor. You had risen to the occasion and taken power. which was seen as the ultimate good moral beahvior.

But that does not work toiday because atheists today have mostly adopted morality from abrahamic religions. There is no longer any "master morality" as moral philosophers call it. Now atheists usually follow slave morality where being morally decent means that you do things for other people and not for your own sake.

Atheists can not have morality.

Say ONE moral claim that makes logical sense for an atheist, such a statement does not exist. I can logically prove it. Because if there exist a moral claim that atheists can say then:

1. Moral claims apply regardless of your desires

(when we condemn a criminal, do we change our minds if we learn it was in his self-interest to commit it?)

2. If we morally ought to do something, we have a reason to do it.

(If we ask "why am I morally required to vote?", we couldn't take seriously someone who had no other response than "well you simply *musn't*!)

3. So, if we morally ought to do something, we have to have a reason to do it that applies regardless of our desires.

4. Such reasons don't make sense.

(because any reason to do something is correlated with desire. There exists no reasons to do anything at all that is not also desireable)

5. Therefore, atheistic moral claims make no sense.

I wish more muslims would do the same to avoid what is about to happen in several years

This 5 point argument of course does not apply to religious people (no matter what religion) only to atheists. Because religious people by definition always believe in reasons that apply regardless of desire.

For example muslims believe in hell that has a quality that everyone wants to avoid it if they knew about it. And heaven which everyone likewise would love to go to if they were aware of it.

So muslims (and all other religions) have reasons for acting morally that ALWAYS apply because people ALWAYS correlate with the desires.

But atheists have no such thing. In life people have no preference. People might enjoy punishment or not care about being punished. People might have empathy or born without. There is nothing in the physical world that you can appeal to to show morality exists. (or that it has anything to do with the abrahamic view of morality where slave morality is correct and not master morality for example)

Do you feel more patriotic since you did that?

so this is the dumbest meme and only makes it laughably obvious that atheists never reflect over reality in any meaningful way. Intellectual brainlets who can't even explain why it's wrong to murder, rape and then eat a baby as a prank.