i.imgur.com/URO0gWU.jpg
>Al Bab Dec22
i.imgur.com/KD3eNIN.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg
>Palmyra Dec18
i.imgur.com/G2AmOFe.jpg

Developments Jan4
>Negotiations will be hosted in Hmeinim between pro-government and SDF forces.
>SDF captured Swailem, Dahlan and Areiar villages in western Raqqa countryside
>Children burned to death as Turkish military intensifies airstrikes on Syria’s Al-Bab
>Reinforcements arrive, SAA, Hezbollah storm Wadi Barada area
>SAA Mobilizing Large Force Near Palmyra as ISIS begins withdrawing towards Raqqa
>Al Nusra succeeded to merge 7 factions under "Syrian Islamic Body"
>SAA captures Air Defense Base in E Ghouta

Current situation in Idlib
pastebin.com/raw/4rxtm3A2

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/372601-russian-sculptor-manure-rooster/
videos.files.wordpress.com/L1IVFht3/isis-mosul_hd.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=6kNx05uwvXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7jFxWg54pjg
youtube.com/watch?v=eReJqEQFrWo
youtube.com/watch?v=jKy7fhr0VeM
youtube.com/watch?v=PeZlWVZ0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=YAlom6uASdI
youtube.com/watch?v=h-vIwh4o4vk
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjRwqJmncE
youtube.com/watch?v=Izm11Jdn0QM
youtube.com/watch?v=DCxPIVb4r7c
twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/816240350796849153
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end

we need proofs man

Good I was looking for one of these

SAAnime!

I will bake you with your own digits.

Have some webms freshly from the bakery.

rt.com/viral/372601-russian-sculptor-manure-rooster/

Seeing one of these things approaching must be one of the most terrifying feelings ever desu

Never enough

Good job out jewing the jew

absolutely beautiful

digits say otherwise

It's made of shit, literally

just as our soldier claimed in the al bab, isis svbied's get out of house garages or hidden compartments. only way to fight against this is you either completely level the city (what our army is probs. doing in al bab atm) or you search house by house with infantry.

I don't think the tank was destroyed. I don't know what the vehicle to the right of the tank is though.

its the idea that matters my friend.

>Seeing one of these things approaching must be one of the most terrifying feelings ever desu
The iraqis seem to agree.

its mostly sharapnel to destroy small vehicles and kill infantry i guess.

I can drink to that

where did he find all the shit though.

Have you noticed that ISIS VBIEDs seem to be using directional explosives?
In the latest Mosul video where all these webms are from it shows that the doors on the SUVs are filled with what looks like Tellermines
And you can see in the top down views that the SVBIEDs often seem to explode out to both sides rather than in a circle

I get the feeling no one was in the cars that actually blew up.
Also, doesn't it seem like the explosion was remote controlled since it exploded so late?

You think it penetrates a HMV?

Why don't they use mobile roadblocks?
Why don't they enact a general car ban during operations?
Why don't they use drones themselves to scout for approaching vehicles?
Why don't they buy the trusty MILAN at a cheap price from Germany?

The production quality, yummy

>lone humvee next to a tank
>no security whats so ever
definitely not american forces, it's like they want to get bombed in iraq

Fresh ISIS video, they're even waterboarding a guy @the end

link ?

Drowning somebody in a fishtank is not waterboarding.

I see Turkey is going hard for Aqil Mountain again. Would be fucking hilarious if they get repelled again.

>Why don't they use mobile roadblocks?
Too many roads to cover, the VBIEDs are not driving through the frontlines but are hidden behind it

>Why don't they enact a general car ban during operations?
VBIEDs are hidden

>Why don't they use drones themselves to scout for approaching vehicles?
Now that is a good question

>Why don't they buy the trusty MILAN at a cheap price from Germany?
They do. At the market in Kirkuk, together with the G36

What's up with these tiny pockets around Baghdad? I hope this is just an error in the hoholmap.

i believe it can. the explosions are huge, but i doubt it can actually destroy a tank or penetrate a modern APC. it can make them malfunction though for sure.

in the videos they actually look like the explode upwards though, maybe i am seeing wrong.

Got deleted unfortunelly
Kek I'll have a closer look next time, sorry

I think people were in the Humvees look at the two that start to accelerate away
That SVBIED was driven by a very young kid shown in the video I think he messed up a little
Yeah they show the aftermath in other videos where the Humvees are completely shattered
There is no way it penetrates any serious armour I think they even show one time where one blew up next to a BMP and the BMP wasnt even visibly damaged

That part where the guy without legs is first chilling at a nice river scenery before they roll him to his suicide vehicle made me feel.
On the other hand, how do you drive a car when you got no legs?

i found a mirror
this one is permanent, will never get deleted

videos.files.wordpress.com/L1IVFht3/isis-mosul_hd.mp4

It's meant to mean that there is an active insurgency/partisan warfare going on there.

ISIS is active in the entirety of iraq, and they've been recently upping the pace of operations in places where they dont have territorial control over.

Oh ffs, that is very low quality for a military vehicle.

exactly,thanks mate.

US drones over Idlib:
>youtube.com/watch?v=6kNx05uwvXQ
Russian jets over Wadi Barada:
>youtube.com/watch?v=7jFxWg54pjg

They could still roll out spike strips around the block where they make a stop.
Sure that doesn't help against attacks on moving convoys, but most of the attacks on the video where carried out against parked vehicles.

Or, even more simple: Just park them more spread out, the blast radius seems to be limited

That was not waterboarding. It was drowning.

I wonder that even if the vehichles near the explosion doesn't seem to be destroyed, any human body is killed by the pressure wave from the explosion, even it is protected from shrapnel and such.
The blood vessels are simply ruptured inside the body while the skin is intact.

generally speaking, the vehicles are in shitty spots in most of these webms. not to mention they're obviously not securing their area and keeping a cordon, keeping eyes out to watch out for these vehicles coming in. issue with that could be lack of personnel, lack of training, lack of efficient leadership and orders, or any of the above put together.

kek:D wher is that from?

I have never met a Kurd but always believed that they had a legitimate cause, but like you said fuck em.

yemen, saudi soldiers

did a new pocket just appear on hohol ticker, west of e. ghouta in al qaboun??

VBIEDs nasheed

youtube.com/watch?v=eReJqEQFrWo
youtube.com/watch?v=jKy7fhr0VeM
youtube.com/watch?v=PeZlWVZ0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=YAlom6uASdI
youtube.com/watch?v=h-vIwh4o4vk
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjRwqJmncE
youtube.com/watch?v=Izm11Jdn0QM
youtube.com/watch?v=DCxPIVb4r7c

2017 Wishlist:

1. Mosul falls; might take US troops to do it but it needs to fall, and with it will go half of Daesh's army.

2. Raqqa falls; again, American involvement may be needed

3. Idlib falls, though I may be too optimistic in thinking that will happen before 2018

I want Trump to do the following if he's actually capable of it and doesnt just act like a buffoon (again, possibly misplaced optimism):

- patch things up with the Turks; we dont need to lose a NATO member over this stupid bullshit
- negotiate something between the Turks and the Kurds. Trump is in many ways like Erdogan, I really hope they can find some way of resolving this because I really, really, REALLY dont want the US to backstab the YPG just to satisfy the Turks.
- detente with the Russians; though, I fear that rather than get a good deal with them in terms of influence spheres, Putin will just manipulate him.
- somehow, someway, deal with Yemen. Because there's AQ crawling out of the woodwork over there and its becoming a problem

Unfortunately, I fear Trump's vigorous anti-Iran stance and refusal to accept the nuclear deal may drag him into either a proxy or direct war with Iran that is, once again, unwinnable.

Of course this is all optimistic. If he really is a sucker for Putin's shit, then Id prefer he remain standoffish rather than cater to him. But it may not be possible anyway - his anti-Iran stance will put him in conflict with the Russians regardless.

pls stop using hoholmap. anyway,

SyrianCivilWarMap: no pocket there
GlobalEventMap: no pocket there
TutoMap: a smaller version of the pocket
agathocledesyracuse: a pocket with a "disputed" legend colour (some truce pockets have this colour too)

latest A7_Mirza:
twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/816240350796849153
TRUCE colour

so its not new. as always hoholmap overexaggerates the rebel area, and as always hoholmap ignores truces

The hohol is inaccurate often, but also provides the most imformation most quickly compared to the others.

I cross-check it with the subreddit to try to find confirmation.

this one?
>tfw superior paint skills

yeah it was coloured as a truce area (but that area was larger than this new pocket) on a recent map i saw. anyway, it would make little since for them to break the truce because much of the supplies coming into E. Ghouta come via tunnels to truce areas (the distance to the proper pocket is only some hundred meters). UNLESS that traffic is somehow being hindered by loyalists now.

lmao wrong pic

Theres a reconciliation agreement being drawn up there

Or maybe you should just have air overwatch and hellfire the fuckers as they show up. Y'know, combined arms and all that shit.

No it's an old one

choppers would be insanely powerful but isis has ground to air stuff against them

the driving components (which you would activate by your legs) are placed on the steering wheel (so that you can activate them by hand) - you know they make cars for disabled people, right?

Heyyyyyyy fucking mountain nigges only know how to plant an ied.

Ayyyyyyy what is up everyone i am back how is everyone doing any major updates????

>Heyyyyyyy fucking mountain nigges only know how to plant an ied.
YO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM

Many SDF gainz.

Also, AQ commanders assassinated by drone/B52 strikes in Idlib.

Fighting in Wadi Barada.

ÖSO son bir kaç haftadır kayıp veriyor mu el bab'da?Hep bizimkilerin şehit haberleri geliyor sanki.

There is no Fsa in al-Bab they ran away and we are trying to regroup them.We are using our own troops in Al-Bab

>Al Nusra succeeded to merge 7 factions under "Syrian Islamic Body"

Where can I read more?

About time somebody condenses this clusterfuck

Has anyone ever noticed that the DoD does announce their strikes against AQ in Idlib but whatever dipshit they have writing the online reports keeps reporting JFS personnel as ISIL?

>Also, AQ commanders assassinated by drone/B52 strikes in Idlib.
US never release any video anymore?

>Arabs being factious and tribal
No one should be surprised

>B-52 strikes
Carpet bombing??????????

Dediğin doğruysa skim bu suriyelilerin yapacağı işi :DDDD

They usually dont do that til later.

Theres video from people in Idlib though. No one caught the B52 on camera, only the impacts, but they did film the Reaper.

just get on with it so that we can finally declare the entirety of idlib terrorists

They dont carpet bomb, they just use it to carry a whole bunch of JDAMs at once.

C'mon, it's THE sperg you are talking to. Obviously they were killed by drones.

There is max 100 or less Fsa niggers in Al-Bab province.That is why we are constantly sending more troops to Syria.
Jdams are boring
Wasn't Otto the real Sperg

I thought the rebels from Aleppo were being transported to Al Bab. In fact, I remember seeing news of their arrival (~2400 of them) some time ago, but I didn't hear anything about it since. Maybe it was false news

Did Otto finally give up on shit posting? Was Aleppo the graveyard of onurs dreams?

The Al-[Embed] guys in Al-Bab moved to idlib and got arrested by Al-Nusra.Other than that we didn't get any Fsa support we lost a lot.
I think he died in the night club shootings.

>(Far right volunteers)
wtf is the story of this group?

mostly media bs and propaganda. its no secret european fash sympathise with assad (i was involved with one of the fashy pro-syria networks for a while) but so far any actual volunteer fighters is based on hear say, nothing concrete.

Damn. Honestly wouldnt be surprising. That or he finally achieved his dream of joining the gay wolves

Dunno if it was posted already or not, but here're some photoes of T-55s modyfied by the Best Korea for SAA. Above the cannon they have korean laser ranger, sensors of atmospheric parameters and ballistic computer.

Some assadist cuck shitposting on twitter, nothung confirmed

Those optics look like the ones on Chonma-ho

>Far Rigth Twitter Special Operations Team conducted a number of diversions and terror acts against shills in comment sections.