Bitcoin price

Why is no one talking about this?

Drumpf supporters are out of touch

Because everyone is over the bitcoin meme

I'm gonna buy all the Asian real estate in Australia now

>AUD

Some fucker bought 100$ in Paint on my Credit card in Australia over the holidays.

I never even activated the card.

what's that in a useful currency? you stupid kiwi

Funny you mention that. Similar kind of thing happened to my dad. The dates of the charges are from before he had activated it.

Just another bubble, what's there to talk about? The fags that anticipated it and bought it when it was low are gonna get a bit richer at the expense of everyone else, assuming they know when to exit.

Because in US$ it's still not above it's high from 2013. Once it reaches $1500, you'll see it everywhere again.

Because it makes me depressed that I've spent millions of usd on drugs based on what I paid for coin then and what they're worth now.

Not as depressed because it was mxe so it was worth every penny now that i think about it

Supposedly, the Winklevoss turds are going to make an ETF of bitcoin, which would be equivalent to making it go public. It'll go quite high if that happens

Gold is limited by physics
BTC is limited by math

Salty people say one of them is a meme

Commodities go through bubbles all the time.

>bought ~1000 bitcoins when they were 10 cents a pop
>forgot about it for a while because lolmeme
>can't remember my password from back then

kill me

stop cornering the market you ass

technically fiat currency is simultaneously limited by physics and math——just not nearly *as* limited as the other two

I'm sorry user.

you know you can get it recovered right? what kind of wallet is it stored in?

it's limited by nothing ya big fool. they can 'print' as much as they like.

>pic related is 8 year period

I...I don't remember. This was when left 4 dead had just come out.

>tfw your canadian qt has an 8 year period
>fuckin leafs

there's only so much cotton/paper material available on this planet tho

Exactly what i was going to say. No one is talking about it because its not 2013

fucking do it FUCK

Cause no one cares about kangaroos dollars

>burgers
>humour

Best stick to FOLIAGE posting my hormone addled friend

Trumpcoin is doing great too.

>supposedly have a million dollars
>try to access
>forgot password
>lol oh well I guess I'll just post on Sup Forums
>no big deal

Yea user this definitely happened

>WILL YOU BET YOUR HOUSE ON THE MOON?

>WILL YOU CALL THE SUICIDE HOTLINE NUMBER STICKIED ON THE BITCOIN SUBREDDIT?

>OR WILL YOU GET OUT - JUST IN TIME - AND TAKE IT ALL!!!

>ALL THE COINS

>ALL THE GLORY

It's not funny you fucker I'm practically living on the streets

You're a millionaire living on the streets!

Go back to Sup Forums fag

That is depressing

Because it's a meme. There's value in the blockchain and the tech behind it but not in bitcoin itself. It's a massive government psyop and darpa experiment to prove whatever they've designed works and to work out bugs until they migrate the system over to existing real life stuff.

This is a strange LARP.
Have you tried your pet's names for the password?

Most money created is digital. QE isn't the Fed running the printing presses 24/7, they just update accounting tables.

Cool story that totally happened.

i bought $100 worth when they were $5 a bitcoin. I think i deleted the wallet a long time ago.

If you have the private key there are some services that can try to decrypt the wallet. Success depends on how difficult your password is and if you remember any parts of it.

Looks like a bubble.

wait I can make money cracking passwords on the up and up?

there are only so many 1s and 0s available in this universe tho

It'll be a much larger bubble when it becomes easy for the public to buy also. That's why I'm just waiting for that ETF so I can buy put options on it.

Yeah, some people offer the service. It's largely trust based because once they crack your wallet they could just take all the money and leave you out to dry. A legitimate cracker will usually only charge something like 5% of the wallet value.

what the fuck I used to have to steal cycles to crack passwords to get favors from """friends""" and now you're telling me I fucking live the NEET dream?

All my passwords are randomized 22 character strings. I had a book with all of them written down but I lost it in a house fire.

Which is why I got into the 1s and 0s market ages ago. So far my invest is paying off. Slowly, but it is a steady rise and can't ever really go down. One of those stocks they say are safe investments. Honestly probably will keep it for my grandkids and they can sell it if they want after I'm dead.

Bitcoin is just a meme

Contact the NSA and tell them you need those passwords and that you'll donate a portion to them. Don't do it like trying to bribe them but just be as up front as possible.

Work...WITH the government?

You're a madman. I might try it.

Well, like I said, whether or not you succeed in opening the wallet depends on how difficult their password and if they remember any portion of the password. If someone's password is something like a randomized 16 character string then it's probably lost forever. It's also a niche service, it's not like you get someone every day or even week that you can successfully crack. Most people do it as a side job I imagine.

>Things that didn't happen

>credit card
enjoy your debt

>knew about bitcoins when they had just started and were dirt cheap
>could buy a shitton of them and make a fortune but thought they were just a meme that will never take off
>rediscovered them again in the beginning of 2015 when they were at their lowest
>didn't even bother buying any because I thought they would keep getting cheaper
I hate myself so fucking much.

Same here bro... But who cares - it's like every other currency.

Is this meme appropriation?

It's worth a shot. If you really have those bitcoins, you're probably quite wealthy. May as well be as legit as possible.

dude I had a whole entire system deployed way before anybody knew what HPC was to crack passwords in the spare cycles and have it automatically back off whenever anybody had real work to do so that I wouldn't be noticed.

why didn't I patent it?

>there's people in this thread right now with huge debts

Write me on telegram:
cornholio21

Maybe I can help you

>Tfw you had like 100 bitcoins back in the day

Kill me

rekt

See

Fucking opportunistic kraut wants some free bitcoin gibs

I told a colleague that investing in bitcoin would be stupid back in 2015 because it the online black market was in decline. Boy do i feel like shit. With that 150%+return and it might explode even more.

what about the market for 2's? will it be profitable in the future?

yeah one thing I know for sure is I never trust anyone on Sup Forums

Probably because in 2 weeks time Buttcoin will be worth half what it is now.
Buttcoins have gone over $1000 a few times in the past, only to drop like a rock shortly after.
Take your lolbergtardian meme currency back to plebbit.

god the concept of economy is so fucking stupid

i can't believe this is what mankind has been relying on for centuries and has not thought up a better more concrete and consistent method. Not something that is so varied and shifty

Like I could, in theory, just make up my own stupid form of currency and get me and my town involved in using it and it would work and it would literally be no different than using the dollar or any other actual form of currency because the in order for any form of economy to work the people simply have to BELIEVE it to have any value.

I mean really? Belief? We, as a species having been using this method for survival and progress on the sole reason that what I used to buy shit is literally hinging on the good faith that what I am using is worth anything.

holy fuck this is so stupid

We, who have more than 100 BTC should thank China.

They can't buy enough of the shit. And I'm still hodl, but close to selling a little.

someone should just hack bitcoin so you can add money to your account without doing anything

Meh, it's just a bubble. It will go seriously high but that means it will also be painful when it bursts. The internet alone has created an environment where bubbles like this can get seriously out of hand.

I can't into cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin red pilled me on the idea that currency and money is a joke.

But now I'm laughing.

/biz/ won't shut the fuck up about it, go there if you want to talk.

It's only turns into debt if you don't pay it back.

I used to be a 22-year-old fucktard that thought like this. If someone does fraudulently use your credit card, it's easier to fight it because credit card companies don't like shit like this at all. Try having that happen with your average Wells Fargo or Bank of America debit card and see how hard they'll fight it.

Well if you exchange the bitcoin you would decrease the value of bitcoin and you get less money.

What are you going to use this magical money for? Even websites that accept bitcoin simply raise the price, it's not worth what you think it is.

sold 500 when they were $300 a pop fuck me i want to kill my self

Don't you think if that was possible someone would have done it by now? Fucking retard bong.

Don't feel bad, I couldn't figure out how to buy them when they were about $7 USD, was going to pick up $1000 worth.

Yep, but at the rate that the Chinese are buying, it won't matter. Look at the volume on the Chinese markets. Sure, some of it might be faked, but it's impressive to see the currency panic happening there.

Shit it could be only a week until it breaks the high... And no stupid Mt Gox (ex 'magic the gathering' card traders) to fuck up a bull run...

Did you make sure to hold a few?

Yes, this is a panic buy by Chinese looking to get out of the yuan.

Chinese have few hedges when it comes to investments, and when the Real Estate market crashes, they'll lock everything down.

The confidence in the yuan is just at the beginning of hitting panic mode. Bitcoin trading is a ridiculously small market in comparison, though. If elite in China go full hog on it, the price will go even more insane.

It's hodl, user.

Same deal with a limited supply but no one wants 2s. Sure, you could gamble on them but I don't see the demand ever really going up.

no

It's going to keep rising and falling, the only use is for degenerates to buy weed and other retarded shit.

Buy one if it it drops back to $100 or so.

>i bought 1btc for like £330 few months back
>spent it all on drugs instead
>now worth £800

It still has issues. (Transaction times, centralized mining, hardware wallets not standard yet).
But the think that killed the bull run last time, (doggy exchanges) has largely been fixed.
It might go past $1500

Lol same here

>things that didnt happen

Its never going back to $100 after hitting over $1000 twice.
It will go to $0 before it goes to $100, and thats only if the technology behind it fails.

>2013 talking points

>remember the bubble building up back in the day
>knew they'd keep climbing and hit the rock bottom
>thought about buying a few and telling family to buy some and sell pretty soon
>nah.jpg

It's going to break the all-time high. MT Gox doesn't exist to fuck up the run this time.

The only near-term obstacles are technical when it comes to the mining.

But, for now, it all still works.