Not being fit in 2017

>not being fit in 2017
Daily reminder that you are not truly redpilled if you don't train your body.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16C4IH__5gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this year marks my 4 year recovery from pic related.

>muh abs

Eating healthy/being in good shape > being a manlet gymrat

>not doing sports / martial arts and instead autismo'ing away in a gym pumping protein into disfunctional bulky muscles

I just try to stay healthy and eat healthy. My exercise is pretty low energy but it keeps me in good enough shape.

Yes, at the very least you should eat right and do some moderate exercise throughout the week. Usually this is all you need to maintain a good level of health.

Ultimately, diet is the most important part.

Fat, bean bingeing weeb detected.

Lifting actually helps with muscle control and makes you a better fighter (if you also train technique). Not only that, but it raises testerone levels and makes you more of a man.

You should realise that "technique" alone won't help you when a 6'4 200lbs lifter comes along to bodyslam your skinny ass all the way to China.

>helps with muscle control
Wrong, makes you immobile
>raises testosterone and makes you MORE OF A MANEEE
Irrelevant, this is literally a hollywood image sold to you, "IF YOU BE MAN U BE HAPPY N GET FRIENDS ND FEEL LOVED"
>Technique won't help you against pure strength
Also wrong, technique makes a huge difference in exchanging blows but when it comes to grappling or wrestling, it will also help, and anyway you pick up useful strength from practicing it- youtube.com/watch?v=16C4IH__5gk

It's been 5 months since I started my died, lost 11kg by running 7km once a day every 4 days.
I am able to do 1km in 5mins, not a lot but oh well.
But recently I started gaining weight back because I have no clue what diet to maintain.
wtf should I eat, I already don't eat carbs and avoid sweets.

Anyone got a diet they are doing that is also compatible with cardio? I don't want to pass out on the streets.

Also, what are you even training manual combat for you cuckslut. If you want to be combat ready then train in weaponry, if you want to be just fit you can do literally any sport you like, martial or not.

You just live in an illusion that one day if you lift enough it will change your life and make you happy, and you hold on to that illusion because it gives you hope, and (((Protein Powder Inc))) makes a nice shekel of you because of that.

I'm working on it. 4 months in. I have gone from 290 pure fat to 265. I still got a ways to go but at 6'3" i'm finally looking ok. I'm gonna see how good I can look natty.

>useful strength
Skinny detected. This what all skinny guys say to avoid having to lift.

There is not one fighter that wins who does not lift.

For protein eat white meats, eggs, fish

Eat at least 1 serving of veggies with every meal, don't worry about the carbs in potatoes or anything

Eat a serving of fruit with breakfast, try to eat oatmeal or oats for breakfast every morning.

Most importantly you need to lift at least twice a week or you're gonna look like a cardio skeleton

>recently I started gaining weight back
Muscle. Stay the course. You may want to count calories. I find that helps.

Are you a ghost

2 months ago I started lifting and gained 10lbs. Started strength and conditioning, muay Thai and bjj classes again.

that was the only time I got treated like royalty by the health care system. They put you ahead of everyone when you're dying

On second day of cutting for summer. 26.5 bmi currently 15% bf. Gonna go for 7% bf this year since it gets more difficult with age and best I've done before is 9%. Also stretching most days so I can do a good high kick, and bouncing knuckle push-ups few times per week. Feels good man.

>won't help you when a 6'4 200lbs lifter comes along to bodyslam your skinny ass all the way to China.
This, desu. Honestly, weight classes should be abolished: being big is part of being superior to your opponents. I honestly have hard times containing laughter whenever someone mentions featherweight (((champions))).

Holy shit how did you survive that?

What about the other people?

> free healthcare ayy

Good luck on your recovery m80

I'm flabby right now (EMS makes you a lazy cunt) and training to get sub 15% bf again, but my immune system has been significantly better consuming tons of fruit and veggies daily. At first I'd do a whole milk smoothie with blueberries and peaches(both cheaply bought frozen in bulk) a banana, carrots and kale. throwing in oats and Real all natural peanut butter (read; ingredients: peanuts, salt)
I haven't gotten sick while even my work partner and girlfriend who I'd frequently be sleeping next to has been really ill.
In the end I noticed my acne is bad if I consume that much dairy (alcohol does it too) so i replaced the milk with pure coconut water and I've been ggwp ever since.

tl;dr Make homemade smoothies, adjust and experiment

In professional competitions, yeah. If you have actual shit to do with your life and you want to be safe in fighting (something which already makes you a nigger) you should invest your time into technique and not into strength.